Complete

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: OMGGGG I JUST REALIZED THAT TODAY IS DECEMBER 12 AND I CREATED THE STORY IN AUGUST 12 WHICH MEANS I WROTE THE STORY EXACTLY ONE YEAR AND FOUR MONTHS AGO!!!!!! OMMGGGG OMGGGG I NEED TO COMPLETE THIS STORY I DELAYED IT SO MUCH!!! *cough* thank you for reading my rant...)

-1 month later, on Christmas eve-

"Oppa! stop!" Eunji laughed until tears were starting to appear in her eyes.

LJoe laughed evilly and continued to tickle her on her bed, "Revenge for you not giving a kiss for the entire DAY!" He huffed and glared lightly at her.

"You were being so stubborn about not liking the shirt i bought for you!" Eunji continued her fit of laughter, her stomach and cheeks now hurting from the over excessive amount of laughing.

"Hmmpt! Whatever!" He laughed loudly as well and finally stopped.

"Oppa! My stomach hurts now!" Eunji pouted and turned away from him.

"Aww, c'mon, forgive oppa okay? Arasso? Ara?" LJoe put on his rare aegyo face.

Eunji giggled then circled her arms around his neck, "No fair, you're always using you aegyo face!" 

LJoe smiled then pulled her up from the bed, "C'mon, let's go, I want to bring you somewhere before it closes. We need to ask abeonim and omonim." 

Eunji tilted her head to side but followed were LJoe was leading her, because she knew that she will forever be safe when he is with her.

"Eodikka?" She asked while LJoe turned to face her with a michievious smile.

*I hope she will like it.* He thought.

LJoe found Eunji's mum and Jong Soo in the kitchen.

Yup, they were getting married in January, aigoo, these love ducks couldn't get enough of themselves after that day when they met.

*Maybe this is the perfect time to give him those gifts.* Eunji thought and felt he box in her baggy pink glitter sweater she was wearing.

"Omonim, we're going!" Ljoe winked at her. Eunji's eomma looked at the both of them and their intwined hands and understood, (LJoe told her before hand, that guy) and winked back.

Jong Soo waved back and also winked, giving LJoe thumbs up.

LJoe smiled and pulled Eunji to the main door, forcing her to wear her pink UGG boots, he didn't want her to catch a cold a few hours before Christmas.

They walked in a comfortable silence.

Eunji thinking, *Should it be a good time to give him? I wonder where are we going?* 

LJoe wondering, *What if she doesn't like the present?*

The both of them reached a park, where the both had come for late night ice creams and waffles.

"Babe, sit down." Ljoe instructed and she obeyed.

LJoe took a deeeeeep breath and started, "Babe, for what happened last month, I really didn't mean to leave you alone like that."

Eunji gasped and stared an accusing glance at him, "I told you already, its not your fault! I wanted to get you a present!"

"Sssh, babe, don't interrupt," Ljoe cleared his throat again, "And for all those times that we've spent together, I'm really glad that I've met you. For a girl so sweet and kind like you, you sure can melt anyone's heart." He smiled and looked at her sweetly.

"You've been so nice to me, that I have been able to fall in love with you. But I know I will love you anyway, you being so persistent on those first few days. I thought I went to cloud 9 when you said that you will be my girlfriend. Everything that we've done, and many more memories that life are hurling towards us at this very moment, I know that we will make those memories precious. Why? Because I'm with you, and you make my life complete." LJoe finished his mini speech.

Eunji gasped at how sweet he was, "Oppa!"

He kneeled down on one knee and chuckled, "I'm not proposing to you... Yet. But I will eventually in the near future." He winked.

"Right now, I am asking you, will you be mine forever?" LJoe looked so charming as he pulled a box from his pants pocket and opened the box.

Inside the box was two rings, (A/N: I wish I could have found an image with a small diamond, but i COULDNT argh!) couple rings to be exact, telling others tat they are taken.

"Oppa! I-I.." Eunji gasped and actually stood up, "Of course I will be! Aish this oppa chincha, did you think I will leave your side so easily?! I will not-" And before Eunji could ramble on, LJoe grabbed her and kissed her lips.

The kiss was sweet, slow and passionate, with Ljoe pouring his feelings into the kiss.

"We will where the ring on our right hand, because I'm saving our left hang for our wedding rings." LJoe winked and kissed her nose.

LJoe helped her put on her ring on her right hand while Eunji did the same on his.

Eunji giggled and said, "I actually have something for you too."

LJoe nodded, and Eunji pulled out the box that was in her sweater.

"I wanted to get couple bracelets when I told you to let me go home alone. Because I felt that you know... To let others know that you know.. You're dating someone and all that." Eunji blushed.

"Oh babe, you could have told me that! But wait, if you told me, it wouldn't be a surprise won't it?" LJoe laughed and hugged her tight.

Eunji opened the box, and inside were two pairs of couple bracelets, they were simple looking, but enough to let LJoe know that EUnji chose carefully for the exact right bracelet.

"Well, it isn't exactly couple bracelets. But the infinity one is for you, the hear one is for me." Eunji smiled giddyly.

"I bought them because I think that the infinite signs says that I am infinitely yours, while my heart is tied to yours and vice versa. Isn't it cute that way?" Eunji smiled wide from ear to ear.

"It is very creative babe." LJoe smiled tenderly.

"Thank oppa." She said finally.

"For what?" LJoe asked, confused.

"For being there for me, just thank you for everything." She sighed in content as he pulled her close again.

"Thank you too, for being born, and being mine." LJoe said and intwined their hands, closed the gap between them then kissed her passionately.

*I'm complete now.* The both of them thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND THATS THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

...

IS IT GOOD?!?!?!?!?

 

....

TELL ME?!

 

 

.....

PLEASE?! >< I really felt like I need to complete the story, because i felt like i delayed it too long... ><