Moving May Ain't Half Bad

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: Annyeong everyone hehehehehe I promised someone that i update now and i actually promised to update today so here i am, updating!!! xD hahahahaha lol I'll try tp update laterzzzz! ;) )

-----------

Eunji looked out the window from the van. *It sure looks different than Incheon.* She thought. "Umma are we almost there yet? We have been in the van so long!" Eunji whined. "Not yet honey. Just a few more minutes we will be there, we are close to our new home, why don't you take a little nap?" Eunji nodded obediently to her eomma and closed her eyes.

She dreamt of rainbows and bunnies when she felt someone shaking her. She rubbed her eyes groggily. "We're here?" Eunji asked. "Yes honey, now come on and get up, the maids are already bringing the boxes in."

Eunji got up from her seat and inhaled the air. "Its nothing like Incheon eomma! The air here is fresh! Ah no pollution!" She giggled. Eunji looked at the view of her new home.

She was still really wealthy as her eomma still has her own personal bank account, scratch that, SEVERAL bank accounts and high success business. Her appa is still in Incheon dealing with his own business. 

​Her parents now hated the sight of each other.

​Eunji sighed at that thought and quickly shook her head, *Don't think that Eunji. Appa promised that we can spend time with each other every Monday.*

​Eunji's new home was slightly, and REALLY slightly smaller minus the enormous car park in her old home replaced with a medium car park. A huge gate blocking the way in the villa. "Ah, there we go." Eunji's eomma fished out the gate's remote control and pressed the green button indicating the gate to open.

​Trees were already planted before they even came to make the view beautiful. Her eomma had plan the divorce perfectly and just 1 week before they were officially divorced, little tree seedlings were brought to this house to grow into full grown trees.

​Or so that's what Eunji's eomma said.

​It was quite a long walk to the Villa as around the villa was green scenery. Eunji liked the scenery as she was one of those people who fight for the halt of global warming. She was an animal lover and she liked children. She mostly puts other's thoughts before her own. She's that kind. Yes.

​The villa was mixed with the color maroon and light red which almost looks like the color pink but really, its light red. Full length glass windows and one big door to welcome the owners of the villa.

Eunji felt like a princess all over again when she was a child. When she was a child, she would think as if she was a princess living in a huge castle. *It feels almost like home.*

Eunji went in the villa exploring the huge thing. She felt the cold peach marble underneath her bare feat and she shivered a bit. *I think I should have wore my coat.*

"Eomma I'll start unpacking first!" Eunji told her eomma and went upstairs to the second floor.

​The maids had left her own boxes with a big sigh that says, "Seo Eunji." On every one. She walked in one bedroom which was highly thought it was her mom's so she got out of it and went to the one next to it. 

Their bedrooms mostly took up the space on the second floor which only leaves one guestroom for whoever wants to spend a night in the villa.

"This should be my room." Eunji murmured and looked at the bare white walls. 

Eunji wasn't very plain and wasn't very girly either as she was just in the middle. But she did like the color white better.

​Eunji took one of the boxes which she specifically wrote, "Decos" on it along with her name and opened it to reveal her white and brown floral wall paper and grinned one of her biggest grin. *Its time to start decorating!*

2 hours later everything looked almost in place. Her king sized bed was moved in to the exact spot where she wants. All she need to do is put on the bedding, re-arranged her study desk and have her book shelf arranged properly by alphabet and put on some finishing touches of her family and her going almost all around the world when she was at the age of 7.

​*I wonder when will i start schooling... I don't know if I will actually  make any friends though....* Eunji thought. The little classic white vintage phone on her bedside table rang and she quickly ran to it to pick up the call, "Yeobeoseyo?" 

"Eunji-ah, come down and have dinner." Her eomma said through the line, "Neh." she replied and put down the phone.

*Maybe I'm starting next week.* She thought as she really did came one week earlier before school starts. 

​Eunji went down the stairs and into the kitchen which was now fully decorated as her mom wants. 

"Eomma the kitchen looks so pretty!" Eunji giggled as she touched the family photo of her and her eomma. 

"Listen honey," Her mom said while sitting down, "Your starting school next week as you know. I want you to go shopping tomorrow around Seoul for your school materials. your books are bought already so its okay just buy stationary or something. Eomma has to work tomorrow. Araso?" 

"Neh eomma." Eunji whispered as the food was being served by the maids. She fiddled with her fingers and whispered again, "Eomma what if I have no friends?" "Its okay honey, have confidence in yourself." Eunji's mom ate half a spoonful of rice.

​Eunji nodded but inside she wasn't that all sure.

That night when she went to bed totally comfortable of her now finished decorated room she thought *I don't think I will have that much chingus... And I don't even know how are people in school like... I'm not sure either if they are good or bad but maybe they are good people right? They should be...* And she fell asleep with her mind blank.

(A/N: okay i have finally updated! hehehehe first chap up! i know its boring for now but the excitement will soon begin! SOOOOOOOOON! ;) and anyone willing to teach HOW to make a poster? i don't know how... huhuhuhu... ><")

AND I FORGOT TO SAY!!!! SAEGILCHUKAHAMNIDA LUNA EONNI~~~ <33333 SARANGHAEYO~~~~~ <3333333333