Trapped

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

"OMMPHFF!!" The gang landed on the floor with grunts and groans.

The boys glared at Dr Yang's men hatefully and the latter snickered. "Behave dear boys." they snickered. "Wouldn't want to hurt those pretty faces before turning you guys into robots."

They slammed the door shut and the six of them shuddered in the tiny empty room. Haejung slumped, they still haven't found Luhan and now they were stuck. And now the other EXO-M boys might become robots as well. THis was maddening.

"Eotteohke?" Haejung whispered. "Now what?"

"That guy is the spawn of the devil." Chen spat. "I don't know how the human brain can even think about something as evil as this. It is horrible. Horrible." he shook his head.

"So what should we do?" Lay asked, frowning. "He's going to have us made into robots like Luhan hyung. He's going to take away our lives."

Tao shuddered at the thought and he whimpered. "Eotteohke? Umma...appa...." he whined. "I'll never get to see them again? Or even worse, I might meet them down at the street and I might not even remember them?"

"But Luhan hyung remembers Haejung, maybe we will remember?" Xiumin asked, his voice trembling.

Kris shook his head and cleared his throat, frowning. "Stop stop stop, you guys are talking like we are already going to be turned into those robot things." he spat. "We've got to get out of here. We've got to get Luhan hyung out of here too. We have to get out of this place. We can't lose hope."

"But how?" Chen asked. "They took our phones. We can't contact anyone."

Kris smirked and took out his shoe. The boys held their noses and Tao whined. "Hyung! Your feet stinks!" he complained.

Kris ignored their complaints and turned the shoe upside down. His simple Nokia phone from a decade ago dropped down from the inner sole. The boys' eyes widened.

"Omo hyung!" Lay gasped.

Haejung's eyes lit up. "Kris you're a genius." she whispered.

Kris grinned. Chen scratched his head. "But I thought your phone got taken too?" he asked.

Kris cleaned his phone. "Yeah, that's my Blackberry. But this Nokia phone is my old one, I brought it with me today just incase." he explained. "And it's still working~" he grinned.

"Call the police, Kris!" Xiumin urged. "Or Mr and Mrs Lu. They'll team up with Agent Kim and they'll come get us! Come on come on!"

Kris nodded and he dialed the number quickly his heart thumping. He frowned as he pressed the call button.

"NO SIGNAL" popped up on the screen.

All of them cursed. "Aish damn this horrible room!" Xiumin frowned. "They making a bombshelter or something? Cut off all the signals here?"

"Maybe I can try another room?" Kris asked. "Maybe it'll work if there's a signal in other rooms?"

Chen's eyes lit up. "The toilet!" he blurted.

All eyes turned to him. "Tell them you need to go to the toilet, hyung! Maybe there'll be signal there!" Kris broke into a slow smile and thumped Chen on the back. "Genius."

 

 

 

Luhan stared at the four blue walls around him.

He felt so cold. So lonely. So empty.

He wanted to cry but his tears had run out. He wanted to scream but he already did, his throat was still sore. He wanted to break away from the chains but his wrists were already red from tugging at them.

"Jungie..." he whispered, whimpering.

He remembered. He remembered her.

He remembered how they were laughing on the couch. He remembered pressing kisses around her face. He remembered the laughter going around the house, and he espeically remembered the happiness that spreaded around his entire body when he watched her glowing pinking expression.

He loved her. He loved her with every fibre of his being.

And he couldn't believe that he actually forgot her for that short period of time.

He remembered being pulled back into the company. He remembered yelling at Dr Yang and punching some of the guards. He remembered screaming for Haejung, he remembered yelling and screaming and thrashing wildly.

And he also remembered them pouring these yellow pills into his mouth.

He blanked from then on. He couldn't remember anything he returned to his original clean slate. He made friends with a few of the other robot boys around, and he had a sinking feeling tugging at him constantly that there was something more than this life.

But he attended the lessons with the other boys. He talked with them. He stared into space.

That was what he did as a robot all along but why did it feel like something was missing?

And then BAM! He remembered.

He had been in one of the classrooms with the other robots one day. The other robots were still rather clueless about how to go about being a boyfriend to someone, and they often asked questions about human relationships. They would try to search the net but they usually turned to Luhan.

Luhan found that he could explain and answer their questions very well as if he himself had fallen in love. He found that he knew what it was like to love someone, how someone could sacrifice everything for someone else because of love, even though the other robots coudln't understand the logical explanation behind the actions.

It was right then that the door opened. A girl with a tear stained porcelain face looked into the room, right into his eyes.

Those eyes, those eyes had pierced right into his soul, as if he had one. At that moment, Luhan thought he actually had a heart, that he actually skipped a beat. The girl called his name and started crying, asking him to remember her that she was Jungie, when Dr Yang pulled her out, shutting the door in their faces.

He asked Sehun what was a Jungie, and he didn't know why it sounded so familiar. The other robots told him not to think about it since it didn't seem to be important and they continued with their menial tasks.

But Luhan kept thinking. He thought about that mysterious familiar girl for hours and hours.

Why did he find her familiar? He hadn't been out of the company since his manufacture right? That's what he remembered. But why....?

And then it suddenly came to him, Jungie. Jungie was his. He was hers.

His Haejung.

And he screamed.

Luhan let out a sign and closed his eyes, feeling so tired he could die. "Why are they taking me away from her?" he whispered. "What is happening? This company....why are they doing this to us?"

"Jungie. I miss you." he whispered.

He perked up when he heard footsteps outside his room and frowned when he heard a stern voice asking someone else not to handle him so roughly. Luhan scratched his head. "That sounded like Kris." he muttered.

He shook his head. "Aigoo Luhan you're imagining things." he scolded himself. He sighed to himself.

"If so, why do I feel like Jungie is near?"

 

 

 

"Hurry up in the toilet!" A handsome boy told Kris and pushed him in.

Kris nodded but loitered in front of the door. He turned back to look at six boys who had escorted him to the toilet. They were perfect looking, if they were humans with normal lives, they could actually become top stars in the world.

"Are you guys...robots?" Kris raised his brows.

"Yes." Suho nodded, frowning. "Why?"

Kris smirked. "Well, go check this room in the seventh floor. You'll find your hearts there." he told them, slipping into the bathroom.

The "robots" looked at each other in confusion. Hearts?

------------

In the meantime, Kris dialed Mr Lu's number with lightning speed. He pressed the call button and crossed his fingers, praying that it would work.

It went through.

Kris brightened and held the phone to his ear. "Yeoboseyo? Mr Lu?"

Mr Lu responded immediately. "Kris! Are you guys still there at the company? We've received your information you guys can leave now!"

"We want to, Mr Lu, but-"

The phone was knocked out of his hands and dropped down the basin. Kris's eyes widened and he spun around to see that dreaded red suit guy.

Yang Joowan narrowed his eyes. "Sneaky bastard."