Suspicious

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

"Woah that was close." Haejung mumbled as she got out of the shower. As contrary to common belief, Luhan the robot too showered.

And frequently too. This bit of the latest technology actually loved hygiene and cleanliness even more than humans themselves.

Luhan had already cleaned himself up and was wearing his signature dark blue pullover and a pair of loose grey gym pants.

Not to ultimate fashion statement but meh. With a face like that you don't need anything else to shine.

Luhan looked over at her from his sitting position by the window. Haejung did a double take. Had Luhan been just sitting there solemnly and.....thinking?

"What were you talking about Junge? I didn't catch that." Luhan interrupted.

Haejung blinked in confusion and went to sit on her bed. "I uh...I was talking about how it was a close call just now." she told him. "With Chen."

She shuddered when she remembered what happened. "Can you imagine what would have happened if people found out that we lived together?"

Luhan looked at her in confusion. "No." he said honestly.

Blinking in surprise, Haejung turned to look at him as she took out her homework from her bag. "You don't?"

"I don't." Luhan nodded. He went over to sit at Haejung's bed which she just vacated to sit at the writing desk beside her bed. He leaned against the desk as she got out her pencil case to finish up her homework.

"Jungie, I was just thinking." Luhan frowned and watched as she wrote her name. "Why can't we let people know we're staying together?"

Haejung stopped writing and blinked back at him. "You're serious. You really can't see why?"

Luhan nodded with a pout. "I'm programmed to be honest. I don't like lying and hiding things from the EXO-M boys and the other people in the school. Why can't we just tell them that?"

Haejung shook her head in panic. "We can't! Can you imagine how everyone would react if they knew we were staying together?" she hissed. "Your fangirls would think something is going on between us, and who knows what might happen then."

Haejung sighed and looked at him. "Can't you see? With the rumors about us flying all around, I don't want people to misunderstand our relationship and think we have something more than just platonic."

"Why?" Luhan blurted. "Why can't we let them think that way? I am your secret boyfriend, why can't we take the secret part away?" he asked, pouring.

"Ever since I came, I haven't really fulfilled the boyfriend part besides staying here and sleeping in the same bed as you." Luhan sulked cutely. "And we don't go on dates or anything. Why can't we just tell everyone else so that we can do these things?"

Haejung mentally slapped herself. Damn damn damn. "But I don't want Doojoon oppa to think otherwise!" she protested. She looked at him. "Don't you remember your task is to help me get Doojoon oppa? If he knows we're staying together and thanks we're together, he might not consider me anymore!"

"But....shouldn't we let him think that way so that he can get jealous?" Luhan pointed out.

Haejung wrinkled her nose. Good point.

"Well the thing is, I'm not even on Doojoon oppa's radar right now so it doesn't matter." Haejung sighed. "Maybe when he starts taking notice of me we can make him jealous. But right now I wish for these to stay a secret."

"Arraji Luhan?" Haejung blinked at him earnestly.

Luhan sighed and nodded, reaching to push the glasses up her nose. "Arraso."

*Though I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.*

 

 

 

"Class, you have to confirm your telephone numbers and addresses." The professor told them. "It's for the school's records. I'm passing down this list of your particulars and if there's nothing wrong with your own, please tick your name."

The Professor passed the list from the front row, which coincidentally was where Haejung and Luhan were sitting. Haejung took the list and gulped.

Her name and Luhan were just beside each other's. And their addresses and home phone numbers were exactly the same.

What the hell? Of course they were the same! They were staying together!!

"Luhan!" Haejung hissed as the professor returned to teach the lecture. "Eotteohke?" she whispered urgently.

Luhan blinked. "Eh?"

"See? Our addresses and telephone numbers are the same!" Haejung pointed. "If people see that, they'll know we're staying together! We can't pass this down!"

Luhan scratched his head. "Uhm...why don't we take this chance to let them know we're staying together?" he brightened at the idea. He wanted to take the bus to school with Haejung, not leaving after she did and acting like they lived far from each other.

"We've been through this, Luhan." Haejung shook her head. "We can't! Eotteohke?" she whispered.

She gulped and took a black marker pen from her pencil case. "This is it." she murmured.

With that, she cancelled the entire column of her particulars except her name and made sure to cover all numbers and words.

"Hey are you done? Pass the list, will you?" the student behind them hurried them.

"Nearly done!" Haejung responded, her voice a little too high to be normal.

"Is it that difficult to just draw a tick?" the student rolled his eyes and retorted.

Haejung quickly ticked beside Luhan's name. Luhan grabbed her arm. "What are you doing?" he whispered.

"I'll just fill the particulars again later when every one already checked their own." Haejung told him. She smiled back at the student behind them and passed the form.

"Finally." the student rolled his eyes.

Haejung looked back in front, her heart thudding loudly in her chest. Almost, just almost.

------

"You guys can go first, I'll fill my particulars first." Haejung told the EXO-M boys. She went into the class to look for the professor.

"Why didn't she fill her particulars when Professor passed the list down the row?" Tao asked. "And you guys held on to the paper for such a long time before passing it down."

Luhan gulped. "Uh....she just....remembered there were things to be added in her particulars form!" he fibbed.

Chen raised his brows at his hyung. He was standing behind Luhan and saw the full view of Luhan playing with his fingers nervously behind his back. Hmm.

"Oh." Kris nodded. "I guess. But she does seem a little secretive." he frowned. "Why, is she trying to hide where she's staying from us?" he joked.

"Maybe," Lay laughingly added. "Luhan hyung and Haejung are staying together!"

Luhan paled in horror and gulped. Oh my god Lay you're a psychic.

Chen watched Luhan's behavior in interest and furrowed his brows.

*Something is fishy here.* he thought suspiciously. *Im sure Luhan hyung and Haejung are hiding something from us. But what?*