Fanboys

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

"Holy !" Hyunseung cursed under his breath. "Doojoon hyung, you just let a gem escape under your nose!"

Kikwang laughed. "Not escape. He chased her away, literally."

Doojoon scowled and quickly picked his books from the floor. He turned away but he was aware of how Luhan steered Haejung towards their class with a hand around her shoulder.

He watched them from the corner of his eye, not able to speak yet. The shock hit him the hardest, because he had always thought the most badly of Haejung out of his friends.

Dongwoon eyed Haejung's as she walked away and Yoseob whacked his head. "Stop looking punk. You're so obvious."

"Meh. I'm a guy." Dongwoon rolled his eyes. He nudged Doojoon and smirked. "How'ya feeling Hyung?"

Doojoon scowled. How did that happen?

He could never have been more positive than he had been. Yoo Haejung was the most unattractive girl in the school. No, the most unattractive girl he had ever seen.

And just a change of clothes and hair and she looked so cute he could get instant diabetes. Damn this.

Doojoon cleared his throat. "She doesn't look THAT good." he mumbled. "My Haneul's hotter."

"Yeah." Kikwang shrugged. "You can't say she became the prettiest girl in school, but you can't deny this Yoo Haejung's quite the catch. I bet if she had looked like that hyung wouldn't have dumped her. Damn! You didn't even get to kiss her!"

Doojoon scowled.

"You know what makes her more attractive than the other girls?" Yoseob asked cutely as the guys walked towards class. "It's how she's actually nerd inside and you know this girl is pure and innocent and totally untainted. With all the twelve year olds wearing makeup and all, innocence is gem in our society nowadays."

Yoseob smirked as he patted Doojoon's shoulder. "But I think you should stick to Haneul, hyung. Innocence isn't for you."

Doojoon scowled as the guys walked off without him. He looked in the direction where Haejung had gone and heard gasps from that direction. She was apparently surprising people everywhere she went.

"Stupid confusing ." Doojoon grumbled and shoved his hands into his pockets, jogging after his friends.

 

 

 

"Wow. Just wow." Mrs Yoo blinked.

She had been surprised when she saw her daughter the previous night when Luhan brought her home. She nearly didn't recognize her.

Her dear Haejung had become so pretty! This was how a nineteen year old was supposed to look.

Youthful, happy and carefree. Not grumpy, geeky and so unaccustomed to sunlight.

But when the eatery opened again after the afternoon break, Mrs Yoo had the shock of her life as she opened the store again with Haejung and Luhan.

The queue waiting outside her eatery was so long, it stretched till the end of the street and disappeared around the corner. WHUT THE HELL?

With Luhan, business was more than brisk. Mrs Yoo got used to how fangirls went there every single day just for Luhan.

But now half of these customers were boys. Guys from school, some others from other schools, and all of them had apparently heard of Yoo Haejung, the girl who changed from a nerd to a babe. Stupid twitter.

Luhan's eyes bulged when he saw those guys. "Omo!"

Haejung blinked in surprise. "What happened?" she put down the dish she was washing and went to the door and peeked out curiously.

Guys from her school that hadn't had a chance to catch a glimpse of her at school had come over to the eatery to see the new Yoo Haejung. Especially with how they noted Yoon Doojoon was exceptionally pissed and dull that day.

Their jaws dropped when they saw Haejung. "Omo! That's her!" they pointed. "Omo Omo better than SNSD!"

Haejung pinked and Luhan quickly pulled her inside. He frowned at them and huffed. "Why are those guys here?"

Mrs Yoo blinked, still in shock. Imagine the dishes to wash, oh dear gosh.

"Well if you haven't realized our Haejung looks prettier now so naturally, like how you have fangirls." Mrs Yoo explained patiently. "Haejung now has fanboys as well."

"Fanboys?" Haejung and Luhan squeaked at the same time.

Mrs Yoo chuckled, collecting her nerves and preparing for the opening. "Of course. Don't you think Haejung looks good enough to have other people admiring and crushing on her?" she smiled.

Luhan pouted. "She's always been beautiful." he jutted his bottom lip. "Those guys are just looking at her exterior." he glared.

Mrs Yoo chuckled. "Whatever it is, you two better get ready because I'm opening the door.....right now."

Luhan and Haejung were immediately hit by the massive amounts of people filing into the eatery and gushing at them. The usual batch of girls attacked Luhan, but there was a new group of guys that had bounced eagerly over to Haejung once the doors were opened.

"Hello Haejung!!!!" they chorused. "Do you know me? I'm Jinyoung! I sang a song that I wrote last year at the college day celebration? Do you remember me?" one guy waved.

Haejung took a step back and swallowed. "Uhm..." she blinked, her eyes darting around. "Why don't you guys take a seat?" she squeaked, pointing to an available table.

The boys nodded eagerly and sat down. "She's so cute!" one guy whispered.

Luhan caught what he said and scowled. He didn't like how those guys were crowding around Haejung. And he didn't have any idea why either.

He was okay with the EXO-M boys getting close with Haejung but if it was these guys....

Was it because the EXO-M boys were just friends and these guys were practically drooling at Haejung? But they were harmless mindless fanboys. Luhan was only programmed to worry when his girlfriend's safety was threatened. But why.....?

"Is there anything you guys want to order?" Haejung asked, not knowing how to answer the guys' questions.

She threw an exasperated look at Luhan who really wanted to help her but the girls at his table weren't letting him go.

At this point, the EXO-M boys arrived and they blinked at the full house. "Wow. Haejung's charm really worked 1000% percent." Lay blinked.

They laughed at Haejung's desperate expression and went to help Mrs Yoo out in the kitchen, being the good boys they were.

"Haejung ah, when's your birthday?" one guy called Sandeul asked cutely. "My father's the boss of a confectionary store. I can bake you a huuuuuuge cake for your birthday!!!" he offered excitedly.

"Ahehe.. That's nice." Haejung squirmed uncomfortably. Why were they talking to her so much. If it had been before, she would have taken the orders from two tables already. "But could you please look at the menu-"

"Aish are you a retard?" Baro rolled his eyes. He smiled at Haejung. "I know your birthday, Haejung! I checked it up on the yearbook just now! You're born on 1993 May 16!"

Haejung gulped. Okay this was scary.

"Oh your birthday is next Saturday?" Gongchan brightened. "Haejungie you want to go out with me that day?"

The EXO-M who were working in the kitchen overheard the conversation. "Hey did you hear? It's Haejung's birthday next week!" Tao whispered.

Xiumin nodded. "We should do something for her that day!"

Chen nodded, his mind already running through the different gifts he could get her.

"We have to formulate a plan." Kris instructed, like the leader he was. "How about this....."

Luhan stared at Haejung and at that moment all sense of possessiveness disappeared and was replaced by confusion instead.

"Birth....day?" he whispered. "What is a birthday?"