Luhan

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

"What...did you just call me?" Haejung squeaked.

"My girlfriend!" the guy grinned. "You're my girlfriend, Yoo Haejung!"

Haejung stared at the guy with dropping open. WHAT WAS THIS CRAAAAZY NUT TALKING ABOUT?

She coughed furiously and patted her chest. "How did you know my name?" she asked, frowning suspiciously at him. Oh damn, did he have to be this good looking?

His eyes were the laaaaaaaaargest she had ever seen, not only for guys standards but for the entire human population. Was it even possible to have eyes THAT large? THey were like....size of ping pong balls.

Orrrr maybe not cause it'll be freaky and this guy was far from freaky. This guy was .... *fans self*....hot.

His smile never faltered since the first moment he popped out from behind the wall like the strange creature he was acting as, and it didn't look like he was tired to be smiling that hard as well. There was a certain allure to his smile, and the way he seemed completely generous in giving them away would be enough to make any other girl out there melt in his charms.

But then again Haejung wasn't like any other girl out there. Just the....weirder version.

Those large eyes blinked back at Haejung and he smiled again. Damn even Haejung felt a little depressed with his pretty boy looks that defeated any girl out there even though she couldn't be bothered with how she looked.

"Of course I know your name, silly." the guy chuckled and ruffled her already messy hair. Haejung ducked. Why was he touching her??

"You're my girlfriend!" he explained, which was really like he didn't say anything at all. "Which boyfriend doesn't know his girlfriend's name?" he grinned.

Haejung looked away from his eyes. Damn those eyes. They were distracting her everytime she looked at them.

"For your information Mr I-Don't-Know-Who-You-Are," Haejung wagged her finger at him with her head ducked down. "This is the first time we've met and there is NO WAY I'm your girlfriend." she warned.

The guy laughed a pretty sounding laugh and Haejung could imagine his pretty eyes lighting up as he did so. Haejung shook her head. She did NOT just think that.

The guy tilted her head up using a finger under her chin and grinned. "But I'm your boyfriend!" he protested, his wide eyes beckoning to her as he threw her a really cute smile. "You chose me, don't you remember?"

Haejung gulped. What was he talking about?

"I fitted all your criteria so I'm the one who was chosen to be your boyfriend!" the guy smiled cutely. "Girlfriend, do you want to hug?" he asked abruptly, spreading his hands wide.

Haejung's eyes were as wide as his arms were and she let out a squeal as she backed away. As cute as this guy was, this was still freaky. "No I won't hug anyone except for my umma and Doojoon oppa!" she squeaked. "Go away!"

Haejung squeezed her eyes shut and hugged her bag, running past him as fast as she could. She was doing a lot of running these days wasn't she.

She got away without a backward glance and ran all the way home.

She panted as she got into the kitchen to get a drink and saw her mother resting a bit before going back to the eatery after their usual afternoon two hour break. "Haejung, what happened?" Mrs Yoo asked in surprise.

Haejung panted and held up her hand, asking her mother to wait as she gulped the entire glass of water without stopping. When she finished, she slammed the glass down and took a deep breath. "Strange strange guy." she swallowed. "This strange guy came up to me and called me his girlfriend." her eyes were still wide at the thought of it.

Mrs Yoo chuckled, amused. "Was he good-looking?"

"Yes very." Haejung answered without thinking. Her head snapped to look at her and she made a face. "Umma! That's not the point! He was acting really weird and I think he should be sent to the mental hospital!" she pumped her fist in the air to emphasize her point.

"Oh really?" Mrs Yoo mused. "But what's the matter? He's good looking isn't he?"

"UMMA!" Haejung pouted and Mrs Yoo laughed. "Arraso I won't tease you. Rest for half and hour and we'll get back to the eatery again." she grinned. "Now I really wonder, was that guy really good looking? Better than Doojoon?" she wondered.

"Yes." Haejung blurted again. Her hands flew to cover and she pouted at her mother. "UMMA!!!"

 

 

 

The mother and daughter went to the eatery and opened the shop again at 4pm since their post lunch break was 2-4pm. There were already quite a few people waiting to get in since the eatery was rather popular with the ahjusshi's and ahjumma's around the neighborhood and they smiled at Mrs Yoo, all of them familiar with each other.

Mrs Yoo chatted with her customers and took their orders while Haejung went to the back to dump the garbage. She cleared the rotten cabbages and stuffed them into the black plastic bag, tying them up and wrinkling her nose at the garbage smell.

She got out from the backdoor and made her way to the main garbage collection point at the far end, putting their garbage together with the rest of the stores'.

Just as she turned around, her head bumped into another hard chest for the second time that day. First was Doojoon, second was.....him again?!

"What are you doing here?" Haejung shrieked and took a step back, clutching her heart.

The pretty boy from before smiled his brilliant smile at her. "I'm here to find you, my girlfriend." he beamed. "You're my Haejung! Should I call you Little Hae, or Jungie, or do you like sweetiepie or cupcake? How about baby? My personal favorite is Jungie though." he tapped his chin in thought.

"You are NOT choosing an endearment for me when I don't even know you!" Haejung shrilled.

The guy blinked. "Oh, haven't I introduced myself?" he wrinkled his nose. "I'm Luhan, your robot boyfriend."

"Robot boyfriend....?" the words echoed in her mind and her eyes widened in recognition. She gasped loudly and stared at him. "Don't tell me-"

"Yep! You chose me when you asked for a A. Large eyes. C. Attentive and Cute. B. Cat." Luhan cocked his head to the side and gazed at her. "You remember don't you Jungie?"

"Don't call me that!" Haejung squealed and backed away. What was this? They really sent her a boyfriend?

"You're really from that RB company?" Haejung looked at him, not making sense of any of this. "That Dr Yang?"

"Yeah!" Luhan broke into a smile. "Dr Yang created me." he beamed. "You know him too?"

Haejung groaned. What was this guy talking about? Created? Was he some sort of object, not a person?

"So you're here because I just answered that three stupid questions?" Haejung whimpered, burying her face in her hands.

Luhan smiled. "Yep." he peered down at Haejung and scratched his head. "This wasn't the reaction I was expecting from you Jungie, but it's okay. You're cuter than I imagined." he gave her a cute crooked smile.

Oh man.

"Okay young man, listen here." Haejung looked at him sternly, pushing her glasses on her nose. "I really regret answering those three questions right now and I don't need the a robot boyfriend or whatever. So, deal's off okay?" she looked at him earnestly.

Luhan blinked at her. "You look stressed." he commented, massaging the creases between her brows. "Do you need a hug, Jungie?" he asked cutely.

"Don't touch me!!" Haejung wriggled away, horrified. "What are you doing?"

Luhan frowned, confused. "But you were the one who chose cat." he pouted. "Dog is for loyalty, Horse is for strength, rabbit is for performance in the bedroom-"

"WHUTTT?" Haejung choked. She would never be able to look at a rabbit in the same way ever again, although they were really one of the mammals most capable of reproduction ever.

"And cats are for cuddling!" Luhan finished. "You wanna cuddle, Jungie?" he beamed.

"NOOOOO!" Haejung grabbed her skirts and ran away as quickly as she could, back to the eatery and she ferverently hoped that he wouldn't follow after him.

Luhan scratched his head. "Did I do it wrong?" he murmured. "She chose cat right?"