Happy Birthday Haejung!!

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

It was Saturday. Haejung's birthday.

She woke up with a bright smile, knowing that the EXO-M had already booked her entire day since they had specifically told her so.

She was particularly excited for this birthday because this was the first time she had someone other than her mother to celebrate it for her.

She smiled and turned to her side, expecting Luhan's beaming face in front of her and his chirpy voice wishing her happy birthday.

But he wasn't there.

Haejung blinked. She sat up in bed and found that she was alone in bed. In the room actually. Luhan was nowhere to be found.

Haejung scratched her head. "Where is he?" she went to the restroom to wash up before shuffling down to the dining room where she saw her mother setting up a bowl of vermicelli.

"Oh you're awake Haejung? Happy birthday!" Mrs Yoo smiled. "Come eat the vermicelli I prepared especially for your birthday!"

Haejung looked around the empty house that only had them both. "Thanks umma." she mumbled, deflating slightly. Where was Luhan?

Mrs Yoo saw through her daughter at once. "Looking for Luhan?" she mused. "He's out doing some errands. He'll be back by noon with the EXO-M boys to take you out."

Haejung grumbled under her breath and ate her vermicelli. "I never said I was curious umma." she protested, her cheeks pinking.

Mrs Yoo chuckled amusedly. "You convince yourself that."

But Haejung wasn't listening as the possibilities ran through her mind. Where in the world was Luhan? Back at the RB company? But she told him not to leave without notice.

"I bet it's those fangirls." Haejung mumbled under her breath. "Aish." she stabbed the bowl hard.

-----------

"Here it is Luhan!" The Ahjumma took out a beautiful pale pastel pink jewelry box. "I saved this for you so that you can put the necklace in here."

Luhan brightened. "Does this mean I've earned enough to compensate for the necklace's cost?"

The Ahjumma laughed. "More than that surely." she mused. "That's why I'm giving you this box too. Thanks for your help, Luhan. I've never sold as much accessories as I had these past few days and it's all because of your help. Thanks for coming so early today morning too."

Luhan pinked. "It's nothing Ahjumma. You're selling me this necklace, I have to work for it." he shrugged sheepishly.

"Here's the box. You fit the necklaces in and you're good to go. See you some time with your girlfriend, Luhan. She's one lucky girl." The Ahjumma smiled.

"Nope. I'm the lucky guy." Luhan grinned. He opened the glass case and saw the pair of robot couple necklaces dangling inside. He had been gazing at them do frequently for the past few days that he had almost memorized the dimensions.

He gently pulled the white female robot necklace from the rack and put it in the box delicately, arranging it carefully. "Thank you Ahjumma! I'll be going now!" he waved.

Luhan ran off, excited to see Haejung on the day of her birthday. The Ahjumma laughed. "He forgot to close the glass casing even." she mused.

She went to the glass cabinet and her eyes widened. "Babo boy! He worked so hard for the couple necklace and he only took the girl one? Doesn't he know that it comes in pairs?"

 

 

 

"HAAAAAAPPPYYYYYT BIRRTHDAAAAAY HAAAEJUNNNNGGF~" The EXO-M boys chorused.

Haejung giggled and smiled back at them brightly. "Thank you." she pinked. "Thanks for coming. I never had anyone celebrate my birthday before."

"Well get used to it because from now onwards you'll have us for the rest of your life." Lay reminded.

Kris looked behind Haejung at Mrs Yoo. "Can we bring her out now?"

"Feel free to." Mrs Yoo waved. "Have fun!"

The EXO-M boys dragged Haejung off eagerly and she laughed. Kris and Lay took the lead while Xiumin and Tao shared tidbits behind them. Chen was holding her right hand while Luhan on her left. She blinked at Luhan as he suddenly appeared easier her and took her hand.

She pulled her hand away and made a face at him. "Where were you this morning?" she whispered so the other boys couldn't hear. "Might I remind you that it's your birthday today too?"

Luhan beamed. "Yep and I'm happy to be spending today with you." he whispered back. Haejung pinked and looked away. She could never get mad at him.

Luhan chuckled and took her hand again and this time, Haejung didn't pull her hand away. Chen looked at he two of them from the side. *Wonder what they're talking about.*

 

 

 

In the end, the EXO-M boys brought Haejung to Lotte World because they were just uncreative like that.

"Hey let's play a game." Lay suggested suddenly. "Let's play that game with hoops and bottles. Theree hoops each. The three people who had the lowest scores have to get on that." he pointed at the three sixty degree roller coaster.

Haejung gulped. "T-that?" she squeaked.

"Why, scared?" Tao grinned. Haejung made a face and pouted. "I don't believe I'd lose on my birthday." she jutted her bottom lip out.

"Okay so here. Three hoops each." Kris grinned at them and passed the plastic hoops around. "Get the game right. Aim for a number and try to throw your hoop such that the hoop loops around the bottle. The further the bottle the more points."

"I'll go first." Lay said confidently. He got a three at first, then another two fives.

Tao had a two but made up with two fives. Chen got eleven points, Kris got fourteen and Xiumin got ten.

They all laughed at Xiumin because whatever Luhan and Haejung got, he was going on the roller coaster. Xiumin groaned. "It was the wind I tell you! The wind!"

Haejung gripped her hoops nervously and aimed. She wasn't very good at these sort of things but she didn't want to sit on that roller coaster. Really.

But luck didn't seem to be on her side when she got another ten, same score as Xiumin. He high fived her and she responded half-heartedly, shooting scared glances at the darn ride.

Luhan smiled. He casually threw three rings at a go.

And they all landed on the same five point bottle. Fifteen points in one throw.

"Wow. Just wow." Lay gulped.

Luhan grinned sheepishly. "Since I did so well then can I request to bail Jungie out on this one?" he beamed. Haejung brightened and nodded vigorously, man Luhan and his smart ideas!

Kris clicked his tongue. "No being the knight in shining armor Luhan hyung. Even if it's Haejung's birthday she has to do what's she has to do." his eyes narrowed on Haejung, Xiumin and Chen. "You three. Up there, now." he pointed.

Haejung pouted and kicked at the ground. "And I'm supposed to be the birthday girl!" she huffed.

Luhan made a sad face and squished her cheeks. "I'll be waiting for you down here." he whispered. At once, the fear seemed to die down a little in Haejung and she smiled.

Haejung nodded and went off to the ride with the other two EXO-M members. Xiumin was trembling madly. "EOTTEOHKE? I'm sooo scared!"

Chen rolled his eyes. "Be a man, hyung. It's just a roller coaster ride." he looked over at Haejung who grew paler every single second she heard the people screaming.

"Hey don't be scared." he nudged her. "I'll be siting beside you." he promised.

Haejung offered a smile. She didn't know why but those words didn't offer the same sense of ease Luhan ones did.

Chen carefully assisted Haejung to the sit in the middle and Xiumin and him got the two sides. "Why can't I take the middle seat?" Xiumin complained.

"Because you're a guy that's what." Chen mumbled. He looked over at Haejung to make sure she was safely buckled. "Scared?" he whispered.

"Tons." She nodded, gulping. Chen chuckled amusedly and took her hand, to her surprise. "When you're scared, just squeeze my hand okay? Squeeze as hard as you like."

Haejung offered him a grateful smile. "And when we're out there twirling in the air, you can try to spot the rest of the EXO-M boys and wave to them!" he suggested.

And that was what she did. Try to spot Luhan while dangling in a roller coaster three hundred and sixty degrees up in the air.

 

 

-----

I'm not too sure what is happening right now haha but a moderator contacted me and asked me to endorse a blog. 

Apparently there's going to be an AFF awards this year and I think it's official. A mod contacted me and told me that so....it's most likely official? Haha sorry if I sound a little skeptical.

So here it is:

AFF AWARDS 2012