Bullying

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

"Can you believe Luhan oppa actually blew us off just because of Yoo Haejung?" A girl retorted, rolling her eyes.

The girls that had gone to the eatery the previous day were brutally brutally blown off by Luhan when he told them he needed to get back to Haejung as soon as possible. They were just pissed beyond words, and reasonably so.

There were about forty to fifty of them that had crowded around him, forty to fifty of them cheerleaders, dancers and beauty queens. Forty to fifty of them.

What were the odds that Luhan didn't find a single one of them attractive?

Apparently large enough for it to come true, because it was like Luhan didn't find a single of them appealing at all. And they were all insulted beyond imagination, Luhan had chosen Yoo Haejung over all of them.

Which meant Yoo Haejung was better than every single fifty of them.

DAMN THE NERD.

"What actually happened?" One girl asked, the one who hadn't been able to go the previous day.

The other fangirls crowded around as they shared their insights and stories about Luhan, plotting and complaining about his actions.

"Kamin, tell us!" One girl nudged the leader of the Luhan Fanclub. Kamin nodded, her brows furrowed in anger and jealousy. The fire of disbelief and frustration fired up in her once again when she thought about the previous day's incident.

"Well let me tell you girls, this is what happened." Kamin told them.

---------

KAMIN's POV

As you probably already know, I, the marvellous and beautiful Shin Kamin had gone with another forty seven fangirls of Luhan to the eatery to sneak a peek at him last weekend.

Can you believe our outrage when we saw him working in such a slimy eatery with such extreme conditions? It wasn't meant for someone like our Luhan oppa, he should be working as a model or a singer!

But anyway, we fangirls ordered dish after dish because that was the only way to get Luhan oppa to come to our table. I couldn't believe how Luhan oppa didn't seem exhilerated that so many of us went.

I mean, I'm a cheerleader. There were dancers around and even beauty queens. The other males in the eatery were ogling at us openly but Luhan didn't seem affected at all!

But well, our Luhan oppa is different.

The thing is, that stupid Yoo Haejung seemed to always meet trouble whenever Luhan oppa was coming to our table to get our orders. She'd fake a slip or try to carry too many trays for her to handle and Luhan oppa would have to help her. , really.

When the day finally ended and the eatery was closed early because there wasn't enough ingredients, I, as the marvellous president of the official Luhan Fanclub, had taken liberty upon myself to pull Luhan oppa with the rest of us so that we could have some fun times with oppa.

I had it all planned. The Lotte World, the movies, the ferris wheel....as long as Luhan oppa wants to go, we'll be there within a blink of an eye.

The other fangirls were excited as well. We could always only see Luhan oppa from a distance and Yoo Haejung is the only he allows beside him. I can't see why though. She's sooooooo ugly and look at her fashion sense! It's horrible!

I don't want to be a sasaeng fan, they're ridiculous. (INSERT EXTREME ROLLING OF EYES HERE BY THE AUDIENCE)

But as Luhan oppa's number one fan, I would never approve of Luhan oppa and Yoo Haejung going out. She's the last girl alive to be worthy of Luhan oppa's attention. A nerd like her would never match up to our fabulous oppa.

Okay, back to the topic. Anyway we were bringing Luhan oppa to the Lotte world (I even hired a limo) when Luhan oppa suddenly pulled back. He gave us such a sweet smile, I think I'm still shivering from it, it's sooooooo cuteeee!

And he thanked us for coming.

And he left.

Just like that, he pulled away from our grasp with that superhuman strength of his (Yes Luhan oppa is also very strong. Our oppa is wonderful in every way) and he WALKED AWAY. ! I couldn't even believe my eyes when he did that. I pinched myself hard.

I called after him and Luhan oppa turned around. I asked him where he was going. Guess what's his response?

---------------

"What was his response?" the girls listening asked eagerly, leaning forward. "Tell us Kamin! Quickly!"

Kamin narrowed her eyes and growled. "He said he had to get home to his Jungie because she was more important than any of us." she spat. "Do you hear him? I can sense it, he's being forced to spend time with her and say these mushy things. Our Luhan oppa would never say such things about a nerd out of his free will!"

There were murmurs of agreement as Kamin expressed her view. "What should we do then?" one girl asked curiously.

Kamin smirked. "We take revenge."

 

 

 

 

Haejung blinked, feeling the shiver down her spine. She looked around her and caught a few eyes turning away just before they were caught looking at her and failed. Haejung scratched her head confusedly. Why were the other girls in school looking at her more than usual today?

Haejung looked down at her attire. Did she dress exceptionally badly today?

She frowned at her button down white crisp shirt and long grey skirt, she looked usual. Usually bad, I meant. But still.

"Chen, do you think the girls are looking at me more than usual?" Haejung whispered, catching another girl looking at her again.

Chen looked around, not noticing anything. Because whenever he looked around the girls were looking at HIM, he didn't see the difference. "Uh...no?" he scratched his head. This was perfectly common, eyeballs were just attracted to the EXO-M boys out of their own will.

Haejung looked at his puzzled expression and laughed. "Aigoo silly me, it must be because I'm standing with you guys." she mumbled, laughing. "Why would they look at me like that? Unless they're plotting something."

Chen smiled and nodded. *I can see why they would look at you though, they're just jealous.* he thought.

He was just about to talk more to Haejung when Luhan called her over. "Jungie did you bring your lunchbox today?" Luhan chided affectionately. "Your bag feels lighter!"

Haejung's eyes widened. "Omo! I forgot!"

Luhan chuckled and shook his head, pushing her forehead. "I knew it. You can have mine." he put hers into her bag. Chen flinched at the exchange and looked away.

Somehow, even though Luhan and Haejung weren't together yet, they were in everybody's eyes. Yes the fangirls couldn't accept it, yes everyone didn't believe it, but Chen knew there was a small part in everyone that suspected so and didn't dare voice out their thoughts.

Chen shook his head and sighed. "You're thinking too much again, Chen." he mumbled.

--------

Haejung bit her lip.

She looked around and saw more girls looking over at her. And this time the fear was real because she wasn't walking with the EXO-M boys. She was walking alone, to the toilet.

And all of a sudden there was this surge of crowd, the girls just filed out of the classrooms they were having lessons in and gathered at the toilet together. Haejung wondered if she stumbled upon some private ritual.

She saw the masses of girls gathered and quickly took a step back. She'd use another toilet, then.

"Where are you going, Yoo Haejung?" A girl with blond highlights stepped out to glare at her.

Haejung recognised the girl as Kamin, one of Luhan's die hard fans. She never really liked Shin Kamin, whether it was the personality or it was Kamin's obsession with her robot boyfriend, she didn't know. But she didn't like her so that's that.

"I uh...I'll go to another toilet." Haejung backed away and forced a smile. "Sorry to bother your ritual."

"Oh ritual?" Kamin smirked and walked towards Haejung. "It's a ritual alright. It's a ritual that's going to help Luhan oppa get rid of all evil in his life."

Haejung gulped. "Then I'll leave you guys to it." she turned to leave when Kamin held her back. 

"You're not going anywhere, Yoo Haejung." Kamin smirked. "You're needed for the ritual to succeed."

And Haejung had a BADDDD feeling about it.