Heartbeat

Not an Angel. Just a Fan.

LAY P.O.V.

As Eunmi entered her house, a blushing mess, I chuckled to myself.
She was like a kitten. All shy and eager to make friends yet ready to claw at those that offended her.
Staring out the window as the scenery blurred past, I furrowed my eyebrows. I could tell Baekhyun had feelings for her as well. He had always been such a greasy guy whenever he had crushes. More often than not girls always fawned all over him. I was fine with that. It's just for once, I want a girl to fall in love with me. Zhang Yixing.
 
BAEKHYUN P.O.V.
I had noticed the couple clothes. I even noticed the couple necklace he was wearing when he came back. My heart sank a little when I realised that Lay Hyung liked Eunmi too.
The training, the practise and the events after debuting all had so much pressure. Everything needed to be perfect.

They stocked the same eyeliner in all department stores yet I had gone to the shop, even when I didn't need anything, just to see her sweet smile. 

She was different from all the other fans. She cared beyond our looks.
Taking one last look at Lay, we all streamed out the door with Kris Hyung shutting off all the lights and locking up.
No matter what, I would fight for her because she will always be my Angel.
 
EUNMI P.O.V.
It was a dark and stormy night... The wind howled and-
Just Kidding.
It was actually quite a nice Summer Night.
After spending an unhealthy amount of time sitting on the couch and screaming my feelings into cushions,  I had analysed my feelings and finally come to a conclusion.
My heart didn't beat fast out of relationship love.
My heart beat fast for Baekhyun because he was the first one to notice me. He made my dreams come true, leading me to EXO, therefore starting a new chapter of my life.
My heart beat fast for Lay because he was like my knight. Purely hero worship of course. Without him in my life, when would I ever tell myself I needed to have fun?
Perfectly reasonable explanations as to why.
Still, sitting on the couch, cradling a packet of chocolate cookies and watching reruns of sappy TV dramas, my mind had plenty of time to wander... Plenty of time to stray.
Shaking my head to clear all the odd thoughts, I glanced at my phone.
Any minute.
Any minute and she'd call back, telling me she was wrong and not planning to visit Korea. Any minute.
As Chen Oppa's voice rang out to fill the small room, I quickly grabbed the phone, tapping the accept button.
"Hello?"
"Darling~ You'll have to excuse us again. Mummy and Daddy have other business to attend to. Are you having fun at school? Are the girls all nice to you? Any boyfriends?"
"It's fine... Everything's fine. I'm having fun, the girls are super nice and... No boys."
"That's good. Don't put that there! No- Do I have to do everything myself!? I'm sorry darling. I'll call back later. Love you! Ta!"
Beep. Beep. Beep.
The dead ringer greeted me as I stated down into my lap.
I was safe until the next time she decided to visit.
Curling back into a ball, I shoved another cookie in my mouth.
Maybe a good drama would cheer me up...

A.N.

My derp of a friend helped me with writers block. 

She is the light switch to my Baekhyun... LOLJK. I still lub yew. <3

Enjoyed the insight to their hearts? ;D

Comment below~