Bias List -Enough!

Not an Angel. Just a Fan.

Mentally checking off each person as I went down the list, I felt a little bad. Was it mean of me to not put Baekhyun first? I mean, he did bring most of the profit to the store. But then it'd be awkward if he ever found out otherwise.

Aish. Screw it.

"Chanyeollie Oppa. Signature please."

Holding out the items to him he gave me his signature derp look as his head bobbed up and down.

When he did it, Chanyeol certainly did look like a crazed maniac. A cute crazed maniac of course.

Baekhyun felling little crestfallen that he wasn't even third, Sehun was quick to make fun of his hyung.

"Ouch. Burn. The other half of the beloved breakfast couple. Baekyeol makes third place bias while Baekhyun hyung is nowhere to be seen on Noona's list. Will he. Or will be not. Even be on the list? Stay tuned to see more at- ouch. Hyung!"

Kris had cuffed Sehun over the head and told him to behave, I giggled. Duizhang was so serious and hard working all the time.

"Here. Here. Eunmi! Not going to say something nice about me too?"

He added the last part on jokingly but looking him in the eye, I took the pen and album back.

"Chanyeol Oppa is the most unique person I know. With the deep voice and childish features along with your continuous derping, it will always bring EXO fans!"

Taken aback at my serious confession, he attacked me in a hug. Rubbing his face into my hair.

"Eunmi is so sweet! So cute! If Baekhyun didn't want Eunmi already, I would be Eunmi's number one Oppa!"

Standing awkwardly, I patted the overeager child on the back. 

"Aha... Please get off of me Oppa. You're even heavier than you look..."

A hand shot out, dragging Chanyeol off by the back of his shirt.

"Off my Angel now Channie. Off."

Pouting, he released me from his suffocating embrace. Able to breath properly, I inhaled air madly.

"Sorry Eunmi! I didn't realise I was that strong!"

Fretting about me, I waved my hands about shaking my head with a smile.

"It's fine Oppa. I promise I'm fine!"

Pouting, Baekhyun pulled me until I was completely behind him, forcing me to peek at the others from under his arm.

"Enough. Enough. Stop torturing Angel and me! Just sign the CD and I can take her home."

Sad that I had to leave so soon, I handed the album to Baekhyun.

Signing it, he handed it off to the others.

Catching sight of my forlorn expression, he smiled softly.

"Next time you can spend the whole day here and watch us okay?"

Perking up, I nodded happily.

Soon enough, the album went around the room, returning back to me. 

Opening it up, I gently shuffled out the photocard.

Before I could look, Tao had swooped down, taking it from my hands.

"Noona! OT12! Lucky! Now you can look at all twelve of us all the time~"

Flashing it in my direction, I smiled widely as he slipped it back into the booklet, ready for me to admire later.

"Now I have to take Angel home now. It's getting late."

Protests came from the maknaes as Baekhyun quickly shuffled me to the door.

"I'll bring her back next time!"

Rushing me out, I barely had time to save at the remaining 11 as we exited the room.

Leaving the building, the air was chilly. Gripping the precious album to my chest, we began the trek back to the shop.

Walking in silence, I could sense his eyes on me more than once.

Finally reaching the back door, I bowed low.

"Baekhyun Oppa made my dream come true. It's fine if you don't want to take me back there. I'm sure I was a bother..."

Still bowing, I gentle thump on my head made me stand up, holding the side of my head.

"Angel. I'll be here next Sunday. Bright and early. The shop doesn't open then does it?"

Elated, I shook my head in excitement. A whole day of EXO. It was a dream come true!

Thanking him repeatedly, I turned to go inside when I was faced with a broad chest. He had spun me around, holding me in a hug. Speechless, I stood stiff as a board. 

"What place was I on the list? Wait. I'll find out myself another day."

Releasing me, he winked as he began walking the way we had just come.

"Sunday morning. Wake up bright and early Angel!"

Dazed, he was already halfway down the street before I snapped out of it.

"OPPA."

Turning around to face me, he tilted his head curiously.

"STOP BEING SO GREASY."

As I entered the shop, the sound of his laughter followed me.

Baekhyun Oppa. Definitely the greasiest bacon in the world.


A.N:

Revealing Baekhyun's place on the list later... Maybe. ;D

Look forward to Eunmi's day out with EXO!

Will be uploaded the day after tomorrow as I'm updating Shutter Shock tomorrow. :3