Lunch

Not an Angel. Just a Fan.

 

The consequences of my parents finding out would probably be disastrous but until that day came, I knew I could count on those three. 
Packing the surprise I made into a massive container, I hummed a tuneless song.
I did promise to visit them during lunch after all.
Riding on the bus, I held the large container close to my chest. I certainly hadn't cooked for others apart from myself in quite a while so hopefully they would like it.
Jumping off at the right stop, I thanked the bus driver before bouncing down the street.
The happy feelings inside of me were uncontrollable, exhilarating. Sure I was hesitant about telling anyone but it felt amazing after such a long time.
The emotions inside of me tumbled and turned. But maybe, just maybe, a tiny part was to do with learning that Baekhyun Oppa wasn't just playing girls for the fun of it.
Heading in the back way, I nodded to the guard, who was slowly getting used to my impromptu visits.
If I were to be caught by fangirls after having been seen with EXO, I'd certainly be on their hit list.
An announcement had already been made that I was just a fan who won a contest and things were slowing down even though many still protested that the contest wasn't spread widely enough for all the fans to enter.
Most of my photos were now blurred due to privacy issues and I was definitely glad of it.
Knocking on the silent door of EXO's rehearsal room, I opened it a crack before peeking in.
They were all sprawled out onto the floor in odd angles and breathing deeply, Kai and Lay were the only two still practising. Sweating madly and breathing heavily, the two ran through the moves of Two Moons.
Walking through the door, weak moans and grunts greeted me as I giggled.
Back at the Academy, Sir was the exact same way, working us all to the bone. Even so, the end result produced made every single one of us feel like we had achieved something amazing.
Signing quietly at the memories, I lifted my lips in a bright smile before holding up the container.
"Look lively guys! I brought food!"
Immediately the members lounging on the floor sat up a little straighter as Lay and Kai joined them for a break.
"Um. Well... I haven't cooked it in a while but hopefully it'll taste good."
Moving over to where they all sat, I placed the container in the middle.
Opening the lid, steam rose out as I grinned.
"Baozi!"
EXO's own Baozi was the first to grab one, thanking me joyfully. As the other members stared at him, I held my breath, waiting for the verdict.
Taking a large bite, he chewed thoughtfully before swallowing. Chew. Chew. Chew. Swallow. Clearing his throat, he held a thumbs up with a massive smile.
"Delicious! 10/10 from EXO's very own Baozi."
Letting out the breath I was holding, the others each took one too, eating away and giving me thanks.
Bringing extras, there was enough for everyone to eat until they were bursting.
After all the chewing stopped, Kris was the first to speak.
"Eunmi. You certainly make great tasting baozi. Where did you learn to cook Chinese?"
Panicked, I wasn't sure what to answer.
"That's easy! I bet it was classes from her super fancy- mmffph."
Clapping my hand over Xiumin's mouth and shooting him a dark glare, his eyes widened, realising his mistake.
Releasing my hold, I stumbled over words, trying to find a way to hide the damage.
"Um. Um. I took classes... At a super fancy restaurant?"
The group looked puzzled as Chanyeol piped up.
"The place holds classes for Chinese every Tuesday and Thursday. On Wednesdays and Fridays they teach you how to cook Mexican food."
The others looked even more confused while Kai looked ready to burst into laughter.
"But you can't tell anyone about it... Because the mafia runs the place!"
Trying to piece together the mad story, I facepalmed.
"Er. So Eunmi takes classes at a fancy restaurant that teaches how to cook Chinese food on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Mexican food on Mondays and Wednesdays? But no one can know because the mafia runs it...?"
The story sounded even more absurd coming from Duizhang's unbelieving tone.
Unable to hold in the laughter, Kai collapsed in a fit of chuckles.
Calming himself, he shook his head.
"The three of them are just joking Kris Hyung. Eunmi learnt it all from her school. It had a special course in Foods of the World."
The others made sounds of understanding as Suho shook his head.
"At least make it believable you trolls! Get Chen to help you next time. Mafia and Mexican food? Really?"
The three of us breathed sighs of relief before laughing weakly. 
"Ahaha... Yeah... You caught us."
Thank the world for the saviour known as Kai.
The group laughed and joked about, while I smiled a little to myself. 
With them in my life, there would certainly be no dull moments at all.
 
UNKNOWN P.O.V.
"Mister? These photos recently surface on the net earlier."
Handing over a stack of photos containing a girl laughing with a group of guys, the hands holding the shots tightened visibly.
"Is that...?"
"Yes sir."
Taking in a deep breath, he sighed.
"Make arrangements out of here as soon as possible. Do not inform my wife of this. I think it's time Korea welcomed me home..."

A.N:

... 

I'm sorry it's so crackish...

So. I was thinking about nachos and Xiumin and this chapter was born.

Hopefully the drama and fluff coming up will appease all you lovelies.