First Meet

Not an Angel. Just a Fan.

FLASHBACK~

Miserable and lugging around a plain black suitcase, I stopped in front of the next shop. A clear 'HELP WANTED' sign was placed right at the window.

Of course, with nowhere else to go, I entered. 
'Ring Ding'
The gentle tinkle of the bell warned others of my entrance.
Behind the counter sat an old man with a boy who looked to be my age paying for... eyeliner?
Bowing, I pointed to the sign awkwardly, already feeling a blush.
"H-Help wanted?"
Raising an eyebrow, the old man snorted before holding his hand out.
"Resume. No resume, no job."
Having been rejected numerous times, for this exact reason, I pulled out a copy from my bag, fumbling with the straps and trying to hold the case so it would not fall.
Wordlessly handing it over, I sighed internally. I was going to be rejected. Again.
"No high school diploma, a drop out, no work experience and wanting to board? I'd rather not train a rookie from scratch and I'm not looking for a boarder. This might not be the place for you child."
Nodding reluctantly, I turned my head to continue my job hunt.
"Wait. Mr. Lee. I think she has potential. I mean. Look at that luscious hair and beautiful eyes. I'd come here everyday just for her."
The blood rushed to my cheeks once again as I stuttered. This guy... The greasiness. He wasn't even that good looking... Much.
His words did get the old man thinking. Looking me up and down, he studied my expression.
"I guess she has some sort of hope..."
"And she can stay in the back extension. No one really wants to live behind a shop anyway. She looks like a hardworker and if you really want her to get her diploma, just let her work part time for now."
Suspicious that the random guy was actually helping me, I nodded hesitantly.
"I promise I won't be much of a bother. Just please let me room and I'll take care of the shop. Please. There isn't a place for me right now..."
Giving me an intense look, the man looked decisive.
"I'll take you on. One month. But first, you'll have to work hard and graduate. Then you can start taking care of the shop full time."
Giving the greasy guy a look, the old man smiled a gummy smile.
"Your instincts have never led me wrong yet boy! You had better come back and visit this pretty lady even when you're famous and running around the world."
Staring at the one who had just helped me out in more ways than I could imagine, I bowed repeatedly as the old man tottered away to clear the rooms out back a little.
"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You've just saved my life. Literally."
Shrugging as if my words meant nothing, he raised an eyebrow.
"Not a problem. Till the next time we meet m'lady!"
Bowing lavishly, he strolled out the door and into the summer night.
Staring at his retreating back, I tilted my head. Wait... Why would he be famous...?
 
END FLASHBACK~

Months later, billboards and news reports had his name and face -along with numerous other guys- plastered everywhere.
Byun Baekhyun of EXO.
He still came by the shop regularly, sparing me a glance and a smile now and then.
He never brought up his career or even held a conversation with me yet I'd never forget how he helped turn my life around.
Becoming a fan of the group's work and settling into my new life, back then, I'd never have guessed that a year later, I'd actually be on personal terms with all of EXO....

Smiling down at the clipboard in my arms, a loud banging echoed.
Putting everything down on the counter, I ran to the back room, peering out of the peek hole.
Furrowing my eyebrows, I opened the door.
"Baekhyun Oppa...?"
He stood at my doorstep with that eyesmile and holding out his right hand.
"Angel... If you'd do me the honour of going out on a date. I promise it won't disappoint. Please?"

A.N:

WADDUP YO?

So all the back story has been set. It's finally time... Time to dig deeper into the plot/romance/greasiness.~

Comments are always welcome!