Mimi

Not an Angel. Just a Fan.

"How was America? Are your mother and father all healthy? Why don't we catch up sometime?"

Question after question after question shot out of Baekhyun's mouth as the mystery girl answered.
"It was good. They're healthy and we should meet up soon. Are you busy now? I bet my parents would love to see you again!"
Glancing at me, Baekhyun shook his head.
"I have my Angel here with me. Can't do it today Mimi. Let's exchange numbers?"
The two continued to chatter as they swapped contact details. 
Holding the balloon in one hand and grasping the handle of the basket tightly, I stood awkwardly, not sure what to do.
With all the catching up finally out of the way, Baekhyun Oppa held the girl's hand, pulling her to where I was standing.
"Mimi. This is Angel. Or Eunmi. Angel. This is Mimi. Or Soomin."
Bowing, the pretty girl gave me a soft smile.
"Pleasure to meet you Eunmi. I see Oppa's given you a nickname already. I'm sure the two of us will get along wonderfully!"
Nodding wordlessly, I returned her smile.
With another hug and a promise to meet up with Baekhyun soon, Mimi was once again on her way.
Taking the basket from me, we began the trek home.
Not quite sure how to approach the topic, I fiddled with the string of the balloon nervously.
"Baekhyun O-oppa... Who was that girl...?"
Looking down at me questioning, he smile widely.
"That was Mimi! She and I have been together since diapers. A few years ago she moved to America so it's a nice surprise to see her again. She's the sweetest and most kind hearted girl I know."
A childhood bestfriend. Of course if it came down to it Oppa would choose her over me any- no - what was I even thinking!
Shaking my head left and right, I shook all the weird thoughts away.
"... Angel. Are you alright there?" 
Baekhyun Oppa was looking at me oddly. Only an insane person would start flicking their head about wildly for no reason.
"Ahaha... Just trying to swat away the mosquitoes... And the flies."
Raising an eyebrow, he let my weird lie slide.
Stopping at my front door, he pulled me in for a swift hug.
Whispering in my ear, the blood rushed to my cheeks.
Giving me a half-smirk, he saluted me before walking off, swinging the basket along.
Still flushed, I burst into the house, collapsing on the couch.
"No matter how sweet Mimi may be, don't forget you'll forever be my Angel."
 

A.N.

No relation to my other fic Shutter Shock. (It's coming along... Eventually.)

Super short but just wanted to give a little something to you guys~

Comments? Thoughts?

Ideas on how Mimi will be like? :O