Discovered

Not an Angel. Just a Fan.

Sitting on the swing, I swung myself back and forth.

This park seemed to have become an important part of my life. First non-official date, first 'heartbroken' moment and now the first place my secret would come to air.
Swinging myself higher, my heart still felt heavy. So Baekhyun Oppa had girls here all the time? That was... Hurtful.
"Eunmi."
Slowing the swing. I was surprised to see Chanyeol and Xiumin along with Kai.
That sneaky Kai I had suspected of already guessing my secret with all the questions he asked but derpy Channie and baozi Xiumin? Since when?
"Lee Eunmi. Or rather... Park Eunmi!"
Giggling at the attempted 'detective' tone Chanyeol tried to take on, Kai muttered something unintelligible that may or may not have insulted Chanyeol's intelligence.
The swing had halted although I had no intention of getting off.
"It seems you've discovered my secret identity! Darn it! I had wanted to take over the world!"
Happy I had played along, it didn't stop the happy virus from looking at me suspiciously.
"Wait. So you want to take over the world...?"
Kai facepalmed while I laughed loudly. Xiumin on the other hand seemed completely lost.
"What's all this about...? Park Eunmi? I thought she was the Heiress of that make up company? Isn't she at boarding school right now?What does she have to do with our Eunmi?"
At his words, my laughing fit continued. Wiping my eyes, I smiled widely.
"Oppa. I'm Park Eunmi. Lee Eunmi is just a cover although I don't know why nobody's realised except for Kai."
Eyes widening, Xiumin gaped as Chanyeol was still puzzling over me ruling the world.
Becoming serious, I frowned.
"But please. Please don't tell anyone. I just can't let my parents know... If they did then my life wouldn't be mine anymore..."
Trailing off, I sighed.
Standing up, I shivered as another gust of wind blew through my hair. The cold weather was certainly creeping up.
Shoving his hands deep in his pocket, Kai gave me a blank look.
"So why are you lying? Are we really just a joke to an almighty heiress?"
A little hurt that he'd think that, I shook my head quickly.
"No! Meeting you all was just chance. My parents don't even know I'm not at school..."
Finally deciding to sort it out later, Chanyeol shook his head.
"Tsk. Tsk. Rebelling against parents?"
Smiling wryly, I shrugged.
"Not quite. The school... It wasn't right for me. I didn't belong."
Noting my tone, Chanyeol and Kai stayed silent although Xiumin ploughed on.
"Wait. Wait. Lee Eunmi's not Eunmi but is secretly Park Eunmi who is our Eunmi who is a heiress? How come no one told me this earlier!"
Eyebrows furrowed, I turned to face Kai who looked equally confused.
"Hey. It's not my fault! I asked them if they knew about your secret and Xiumin Hyung and Chanyeol Hyung both said yes! I found out only after all the fangirls stalked you down. I had to track this all down to make sure our reputation wouldn't be dirtied!"
Shooting Kai a glare, I turned to Chanyeol.
"Oppa! Don't tell me you didn't know what he was on about and agreed!"
When he smiled guiltily, I shook my head.
Two extra people knew about me when they clearly had no idea.
"If it makes you feel better, I did come up with the reason why Kai called us out to you on the ride here. His ranting gave it away..."
Puffing up my cheeks, I blew out noisily.
"Then why did you and Xiumin oppa come at the mention of knowing about my secret?"
Eyesmiling, he attempted using Aegyo to distract me.
It may have worked a little but focusing back on topic, he sidled away slightly.
"Er. I thought Kkamjong was talking about Baekhyun and you..."
"What? I thought it was Lay and her!"
My face an expression of shock and horror, I watched Chanyeol Oppa and Xiumin Oppa discussing the pros and cons of me getting together with either member.
Stupid Kai was just leaning against the pole of the swings, snickering.
"Guys! It's not what you think! I mean we're all just... Friends..."
Pausing in my words, I had caught sight of Baekhyun Oppa standing with another girl standing by the fountain.
Did he have no shame? Taking two different girls out on the same day?
Noticing the whole bunch of us crowded around the swings, I stiffened as he held the girl's hand, pulling her to meet us.
"Hey! Xiumin Hyung, Kai, Chanyeol... Angel. This is Hyemi."
The girl's eyes seemed to sparkle and glitter at the sight of Kai. Approaching him, he stepped back with a smile and nervous laugh.
"K-Kai oppa... Are you.. Real?"
Confused, Baekhyun gestured for him to nod.
Nodding, an ear piercing scream made the nesting birds fly high into the air.
"OMG KAI. OMG OPPA. TAKE PHOTOS WITH ME. PLEASE. I LOVE YOU."
Like a leech, she clung onto him as he looked at us pleadingly for help.
Xiumin and Chanyeol were too busy. Too busy laughing their faces off at the terrified expression of Kai.
Baekhyun just watched fondly. As if he were happy his... Girlfriend loved Kai so much.
"Baekhyun-sshi. You're not upset your girlfriend is affectionate towards Kai?"
I immediately noticed his hurt as I reverted back to calling him formally and felt bad but I wouldn't be hurt again.
"Baekhyun-sshi?"
Pushing down his hurt, he gave me a broad smile.
"Jealous Angel? Green isn't a nice colour on you."
Huffing, I turned away.
"Just wanted to make sure. I mean, you have a million other girls on the back burner don't you?"
Not deterred by my hurtful remarks, he ruffled my hair.
"Now. Now. That little munchkin is my little cousin. Her ultimate bias is Kai and she wanted to spend sometime with me. Don't get jealous okay?" 
Winking at me, I burned red.
"I'm not jealous at all. I'm not jealous of any girls you bring to our park at all."
Secretly ecstatic that I felt so strongly, he leaned in closer.
"Mimi was just joking. She may feel that way but I could never return such sentiments. You're the only girl I've brought to our park Angel. You'll be the one and only..."
Silent, I looked away. Kai had been dragged to the edge of the fountain and was currently taking selfies with his number one fan. Xiumin and Chanyeol were standing by the trees, imitating and mocking the two, staying clear out of range from Kai's vicious glares.
"I... I guess I might've been a little hasty. Baekhyun Oppa."
Grinning widely at the return of Oppa, he held me by the hand, leading me away from the four.
"Oppa! What about Hyemi?"
"Kai won't let anyone hurt her. Plus she'll die if the three of them walk her home. She'll love me for life and that means I'd never have to buy her another present again."
His last words were said jokingly as I laughed.
"Any fangirl in their right minds would love being walked home by an EXO member."
Getting on and off the bus, we bantered about, letting the carefree attitude flow over us.
Reaching my door, I smiled at Baekhyun.
"I guess this is it Oppa. I'll drop by one of these days and bring all of you lunch!"
Ruffling my hair, his hand still in my locks as I looked up at him.
"I'll look forward to that. But don't forget my words Angel. You're the only one for me."
Leaving me with a stuttering heart and a bright blush, he casually walked away making me enter the house.
Sliding down the door in what was becoming déjà vu fashion, I held my hand to my heart.
Was that my first ever confession...?

A.N: 

Now we know some of her history. Yay!

A little drama and a lot of cheese on the way. ;D

Thoughts about Bacon?