Letter

Not an Angel. Just a Fan.

"Eunmi Noona! Noona!"

I spun around to face Tao. Smiling merrily, he jogged over to where I was.
"Noona! We finally have a day off tomorrow. Want to go to the beach with us?"
Hesitant, I was sure if I could. For one, I had to work more on my vocals, for another, I didn't really like the water.
Ready to make an excuse, Sir breezed past.
"Of course she would love to go. Be ready to pick her up tomorrow morning."
Staring with disbelief at the retreating back, Tao's smile widened.
"I'll see you tomorrow then Noona!"
Racing off to tell the others, I looked between both retreating backs. What had just happened?

Sighing, I packed in my swimsuit. The next day, I had a great time with everyone. Although I had gotten throw into the water by Kai and Sehun, Baekhyun and Lay were quick to rescue me.
The shirt from our date, the necklace in my jewellery box, even the plush that Baekhyun had surprised me with after his practise. Back when things were simple.
It seemed that every part of my life was b with the band, if not just Lay and Baekhyun Oppa.
Hugging the toy to myself, the memories of everyone being so kind to me made my heart ache.
Even so, I had made my bed and now I was to lie in it.
Sitting on the floor, surrounded by my life, only then did I realise what a mistake I was making. But sometimes, it's just too late.

The knocking on my door woke me out of the daze. Brushing away the few stray tears in surprise, I stood up abruptly. 
"Coming!"
Hurriedly making my way to the door, I opened it to find nobody there.
Looking left and right, I shook my head at the prank before moving to close the door.
There in the floor, a rectangular shaped envelope was placed carefully on top of a book.
An all familiar book.
Picking the items up, I ran out to find the messenger.
Seeing only pedestrians giving me weird looks, I turned back slowly.
Entering, I closed the door in a haze before sitting on the couch.
Opening the letter, I settled my heart. 
What did this mean?

A.N:

Okai. So. Um. Well. Yay?

Maybe some of you can guess what might happen. Or probably not. Because even I'm not 100% sure. 100%... Another rookie band I love... Why... 

Oh. So. Distracted for a moment but it's nearly ending. Promise. I just wanted to ask.

Any plot holes or weird things you guys noticed and are confused about? Thankyou! <3

P.S. Super sorry for the shortness. This is just a filler for the super ending coming up. hehe. Also, I'm sure that Bacon and Unicorn fans will all be happy with the ending. Hopefully. ^^