Sunday Performances

Not an Angel. Just a Fan.

A loud banging disturbed my peaceful sleep. 

"Angel! It's Sun-"

"Noona! Noona! Come and watch us practi-"

"Noona! Come watch me do wushu instead!"

"Wait. I only agreed for the two of you to come and pick her up! It's my day with Angel."

"Nah-uh Hyung! You always have Noona! Let her watch me rehearse!"

"Or me do wushu!"

"No fair! I found her first!"

Of course I couldn't have a Sunday without a bit of chaos.

In the span they had taken to argue childishly, I had already gotten dressed and ready to go out for the day.

Thankfully the shop was closed Sunday. Or else I would've been screwed.

Opening the doors, I stepped out into the sunshine, my white sundress billowing about.

Holding it down, I looked up to see the three still arguing over where I would be. These childish members...

"Boys! You're taking me to the company. And you're all in the same room. I'm sure I can watch all three of you at once or even spend time with each of you. Else I can just stay home and sleep..."

Yawning to make it extra believable, I opened an eye to see three sets of puppy dog eyes staring straight back.

How were they world famous idols again?

"I guess I can share Angel... For today."

Beaming, the maknaes each grabbed one of my arms and began pulling me in the direction of their company.

"Thanks Hyung!"

As Baekhyun stared at our backs in disbelief, I looked at the two grasping my arms in suspicion.

"Did the two of you plan this...?"

The two blinked innocently right back at me. With that, I shook off the thought. How could these two children come up with such a devious plan?

Shaking off my paranoia, I looked between the two fondly. Such sweet maknaes.

Linking arms with the two properly, the three of us continued walking.

As I looked about at the pretty sites, the two exchanged a mischievous grin.

Messing with Baekhyun Hyung? Definitely fun.


"Eunmi..."

"Hi."

"Hm."

Various greeting were called or mumbled as the four of us entered. Baekhyun had followed the three of us in a slightly creepy way all the way from the shop/house.

Seeing that D.O. and Chen were in a corner by themselves, I lit up in excitement. Biases singing. The feels.

Edging my way across the room to not raise suspicion of the are-they-really-innocent maknaes, I seated myself right next D.O. and Chen.

A little startled, the two looked down at me before smiling as if I were a small timid creature.

I wasn't even short! Just a little too cutesy looking to be considered tall. 

Standing side by side, the two of them began to sing.

High notes and low notes, the two voices together made my eyes water as they traded lines in different languages.

As the small performance ended, I applauded and squealed like the true fangirl I was.

The two blushed and stuttered their thanks as I gazed at them in admiration.

Turning back to face the others, the room had become silent, staring at my fangirling.

Blushing pink, which was quickly becoming my habit when meeting with EXO, I expected to be scolded for disturbing rehearsal. To my surprise, the room burst into coos over my cuteness and affection towards my bias.

As my top two biases patted me on the head, my heart died a little as I just about collapsed. Again. Thankfully, Chen had noticed the signs and held onto my arm, instructing me to breathe in and out.

Finally calm, I left the two to do their thing while searching for others.

All throughout, Baekhyun had stared at my display of fangirling. Catching his eye, the two of us stared in a showdown, neither of us wanting to lose the connection between us. 

*cough''cough*

Came the very obvious comment from Chanyeol.

Burning a violent red, I looked away, instead deciding to sit in the corner with Kris as we watched Kai and Lay perform Two Moons.

Applauding their performance at the end, the three didn't pat my head, which I was thankful of. It wasn't in their personality to do so anyway. 

After thoroughly enjoying Tao's wushu performance and allowing him to ruffle my hair a little as he was that amused by my cute display of fangirling, I followed up with Sehun's dancing. That maknae could certainly move. Applauding it as well, Sehun smiled proudly, sending smirks to Baekhyun now and then.

If looks could kill, Sehun would definitely be dead already.

Moving on to see Chanyeol, Luhan, Xiumin and Suho, the four were taking a break. 

As I approached them, a stray leg I didn't notice sent me tumbling, making me fall into his lap.

"Bacon getting too greasy for you? No need to worry cute Eunmi! Channie Oppa is always here for you!"

Wrapping his arms around me as I sat on his lap, I blinked wildly.

What had just... What?

Finally grasping the situation, I blushed crimson as I jumped out of his lap.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I tripped. Sorry!"

Bowing down apologetically, Chanyeol just laughed it off as if girls fell into his lap every day.

"Aw! So Eunmi doesn't want me yet? I'll wait! Now go and make Baekhyun happy. He's been glaring holes into everyone all day!"

Bowing once again, I rushed over to Baekhyun's side, hiding my face into his back.

An arm gently moved me from behind his back to facing him.

"Baekhyun Oppa..."

His eyes were serious, all hints of joking gone.

"Angel. I guess it's my time to shine after all those performances."

Gulping, I nodded. Seating me comfortably to one side, he stood facing me.

"This. This is for you. My Angel."

Blushing, my heart sped up as butterflies erupted in my stomach.

Catcalls rang through the room as Baekhyun took a deep breath.

Wait...

He wasn't going to serenade me in front of his group mates... was he?


A.N:

To troll or not to troll... ;D

But Chen Chen is ultimate troll of course.

Hope you're enjoying the story so far!

Do you think we need a rival for Eunmi's love?

Leave suggestions via comment please. :3