Recovering

Not an Angel. Just a Fan.

Haggard and tired, I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

"Eunmi... I think it's time for you to take a break. It's not healthy."
Smiling weakly, I nodded.
"I'll take a break Lay Oppa. Later. I just need to run through these steps one more time."
He looked on worriedly as I pushed myself a little harder. 
Left, right, left, right...
The world became wobbly as I shook a little.
Shaking my head, I tried to get rid of the heavy feeling suffocating me.
Breathing heavily, the world turned black as I fell forward.
In the distance, I could hear the voice of Lay Oppa yelling for someone to call the hospital.
Frowning at how much practise I was losing, the world became an empty void...

My head pounded against my skull as I sat up wearily. Lifting my hand to rub my eyes, the heavy weight made me look down. 

Attached to my wrist was a needle leading up to a bag full of fluids.
Blinking sluggishly, a soft head of hair laid still by my hand.
It stirred slowly before turning to look up at me.
Seeing me awake, he sat up straight.
"Eunmi! You're awake! You frightened me when you collapsed while practising... The doctor says you haven't been sleeping enough and were dehydrated. I thought you said you were taking care of yourself!"
"I-I hadn't realised..."
Looking down at my hands, I frowned. Was I really becoming that obsessed with proving myself?
"I'm sure I slept for..."
I was going to go to sleep at 9... But then I had to rehearse for... So I was supposed to go to sleep at 12... But then...
"I slept for... Um. Eight hours?"
He looked at me disbelievingly as I fidgeted nervously.
"Maybe four hours?"
He frowned some more as I blushed red.
"Two hours... But only because I had training to go to. Plus I felt fine."
It was only a small divergent from the truth.
"So you've been sleeping two hours each night and not eating properly for two weeks?"
Humming and hawing, I tapped my fingers together nervously before replying in a small voice.
"Maybe..."
He shook his head before pressing the call button.
"The doctor said you could be discharged today so I'm taking you back to the dorms. If you won't look after yourself, I will."
A bustling nurse entered the room, leaving me no chance to ask Oppa what he meant.
She fussed about nervously before paging the doctor to check over me.
Clearing me soon to be healthy and giving me permission to take a few days off and recover, he allowed me to sign my papers and leave.

With Lay Oppa still watching over me like a hawk, I had no choice but to pack my essentials and follow him meekly back to the dorm.

As soon as I entered, a flurry of arms attacked me.
"Noona! Noona! We were so worried when Lay Hyung called us to say you were in hospital. Are you better now? Are you alright?"
I patted Tao on the back as Sehun slowly removed himself from me.
"How come Noona's here? Is she staying over? Did she finally get together with Lay Hyung?"
I burned red as Lay turned away awkwardly.
"E-Er um. A-Ah."
"Eunmi's staying here while she recovers and where's Baekhyun?"
In an attempt to change the subject, it just made things even more awkward.
"Baekhyun went out. With Soomin."
The calm reply of Suho made my heart drop to my stomach. She was certainly taking this seriously.
"Well I hope they're having fun. So where am I staying?"
I forced a cheerful grin while holding up my bag.
"You can stay in my room. I'll sleep on the couch."
Too tired to argue, I stayed silent as Lay led me to his room.
"Take a nap. I'll call you when it's dinner time."
Smiling softly and closing the door after him, I collapsed into the bed.
Yawning, I shut my eyes.
Just a little while and I'll wake up.
Falling into a dreamless sleep, I tossed and turned. 
Baekhyun Oppa... Lay Oppa...

A.N:

So~

I just realised this fic is soon coming to a close. :( 

But it's not all over from me!

My friend and I are collabing a new fic. Shameless promoting. lol.

Read and enjoy if you have time!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/308702/game-over-twelve-up-replay-fantasy-romance-you-school-exo-exok-exom