Flying High

Not an Angel. Just a Fan.

Stuttering, I held on tighter to the doorknob. 

"Baekhyun Oppa. Date...?"
Hesitant, I was ready to shake my head before he interjected.
"Friendly outing then. I've got everything all planned. Don't leave me by myself..."
As he pouted with sad eyes, I was a little less hesitant.
"...Let me get my coat. Thankfully the shop's closed for the day."
Grinning like he's just won the lottery, he stood patiently by the door as I ran back in. Quickly grabbing my black coat, I paused. It would just be a friendly outing. That was it.
Heart thumping, I locked up, following Oppa out onto the main roads.

"Oppa... Are we there yet? I'm sure we already walked passed here before."

I was definitely tired from all the walking but he just smiled cheekily.

"Nearly there. Just a couple more minutes."
The journey was long yet fun. We had talked about everything, anything and nothing in between. Yet after walking for nearly an hour, it was taking a strain on my body.
"We're here!"
Featuring towards the park, I gaped at him.
What. Even.
"B-but this is the park a few streets away from SM! We walked an hour to get here!?"
Rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly, he gave me a charming smile.
"Just to spend more time with you Angel."
Amused, but still a little annoyed, I stalked ahead.
"Wait! Wait! I'm sorry! I promise you won't have to walk another step until we have to leave. There won't be any detours anymore. Really. Just follow me. Please~"
Giving him a suspicious look, I paused a before following his lead to a small patch of grass under a really leafy tree.
Going behind the tree, Baekhyun Oppa emerged with a basket.
Pulling out a blanket and spreading it on the floor, he placed the basket next to the blanket before motioning for me to sit next to him.
"I made sandwiches. Well D.O. did help me. And juice boxes! No one's ever too old for juice boxes. Plus, Sehun and Tao baked a cake for you. Truthfully, I'd be afraid to eat it but after they made such a mess of the kitchen, D.O. threw them out and made a new one. So in the end, everything is safe because D.O. made it all."
Grinning widely, I accepted a sandwich gratefully. After all the walking, I was definitely hungry and it was delicious, no matter who made it. The two of us ate in peaceful silence, sharing small talk and pointing out all the interesting people in the park.
"Doesn't that person look like Suho Oppa to you?"
"I think he's more of a Chen Chen."
"Now that you say so... He does!"
Spending a happy lunch in the sunshine, we laughed at the stories shared.
"It's a balloon man! When my parents weren't busy, they'd take me to the neighbourhood park and get the man to make me a dog. Always."
Smiling widely, Baekhyun Oppa quickly packed up all the left over food. Pulling me to my feet, he folded the blanket back up before placing it in the basket too.
"Come on then! I'll buy you your balloon!"
Ready to protest that it was childish, he clapped a hand to my mouth.
"Sometimes, we should let loose and have fun! I mean, we were just drinking out of juice boxes weren't we?"
Releasing his hold on me, I giggled. It was true.
Standing in front of the man, Baekhyun handed over the money, receiving a purple balloon shaped like a dog attached to a piece of string.
Holding it in my hand, I laughed. It certainly felt nice being childish for once.
Stopping by the playground, he placed the basket on the floor by the swings before tying the balloon dog to the basket. Done, he  pushed me on the seat.
"Sit. Let me push you. Maybe if you get high enough, you'll grow the wings you deserve."
Adding a wink to his sentence, it made me laugh.
"Too greasy Oppa. You're rubbing off on Tao as well."
Shrugging, he stood behind me, pushing me higher and higher towards the sky.
"Can you touch the clouds yet?"
Laughing out loud at his silliness, I shook my head.
"Not yet Oppa! Maybe a little higher!"
Pushing me harder, I felt free...
Swinging above everyone, it made me feel like I really did have wings.
"BAEKHYUN OPPA! IS THAT YOU?"
Suddenly stopping my swing, I paused, blinking at the pretty jogger girl who was taking her earphones out and walking over towards us.
"Ah! Mimi! Since when did you come back to Korea? I've missed you!"
The two met in the middle, embracing each other in a tight hug as I sat on the swing awkwardly.
Who exactly was this girl and why was she so familiar with Baekhyun Oppa...?
 

A.N: 

After much pestering from my friend, this is what churned out.

Mimi's here~ 

What role will she play?

You'll just have to wait and find out! :D