Practise?

Not an Angel. Just a Fan.

Two weeks had passed by painstakingly slow. EXO was doing promotions and jetting off for performances for shows. EXO K would be back soon while M would spend a little longer in China.

I, however was stuck in the small shop, wondering how they were doing.
Of course, I was just a girl they had met just recently. I couldn't expect them to contact me about every single thing they did yet couldn't they call at least once? I had exchanged numbers with them all so they were most likely too busy. Being in the spotlight was tiring.
Stuck in my musings, I sat perched upon the counter top. It had been a slow morning but hopefully things would pick up... Eventually.
'Ring Ding'
The chime of the bow alerted me of a customer.
Flustered, I hopped off the counter, nearly falling in the process.
"Ah. Un. Sorry! I was just day dreaming. May I please help you?"
Looking up at their smiling faces my heart stuttered.
Suho, D.O. , Chanyeol, Sehun and even Kai was here!
"Ah. You guys are back!"
Throwing my arms around the closest, (Who happened to be Chanyeol.) I let out a giddy laugh.
"Did you all have fun leaving poor me behind in Korea?"
Slipping out of Chanyeol's grasp, he grinned as he swung his arm back around my shoulders.
"We came back early just to see you! It took all of our strength but we battled fierce managers and deadly fans to travel back here for you. I mean sure we'll probably get fired but it was worth it."
Pinking, I stuttered angrily.
"I-I I mean. A-ah. Wha- Wh-"
"He's just joking Eunmi. We finished promotions early and had the day off. So we came to visit."
Sensible Suho Oppa to the rescue.
Scowling, I whacked Chanyeol repeatedly as he laughed derpily.
"Not funny Oppa. You had me worried that you guys would get in trouble because of me!"
Shying away from my hands, he cowered, still laughing.
"It's just your face. I mean. It was too cute of you to believe me!"
Pouting, I turned my body away from him as the others watched in amusement.
"Ah. Ah. Eunmi~ Oppa's sorry. I'll buy you ice-cream later to make up for it?"
Shaking my head stubbornly, I hid a smile.
"Double scoop? Triple Scoop? Triple scoop with fudge and a cherry on top?"
Whirling around, I shook his hand.
"Deal! I get a massive free ice-cream~"
Gaping as he realised he was just played, the guys chuckled in amusement.
"Aish. Angel Eunmi can be sly too of course."
Slinging his arm back around my shoulders, I stuck out my tongue.
"That's what you get for tricking me. If Baekhyun Oppa was here then- wait... Where is Oppa?"
Nonchalant whistling and casual movements of hand in pockets suddenly filled the room.
"Oppa... He's alright isn't he?"
Alarmed, I looked about wildly, searching for answers.
"...He went to meet up with Soomin Noona."
Surprisingly, it was Kai who answered.
Baekhyun was with Soomin. 
Soomin was with Baekhyun.
Right at this moment what could the two of them be doing...?
A date?
Would he take her to the same place he took me?
Laughing awkwardly, I tried to brush it off. Ignoring the uncomfortable feeling in me.
"I hope he has fun with her. Lots of fun. Haha..."
Looking away, I frowned.
The first day back to Korea and he chose to see Soomin instead of me. No. I mean. Of course I would understand. It was the bond of childhood friends and all that.
"Noona! Aren't you going to ask us why we're here?!"
It seemed that Sehun had gotten tired of our reunion and was eager to get rid of the tension.
Shrugging my shoulders, I tilted my head to the left.
"Hmmm?"
"Ahem. On behalf of EXO K -minus Baekhyun Hyung of course- we would like to invite you to attend one of our practises and if you would like, take the place of Hyung for the day."
Attend a practise? With a teacher and a choreographer and all that jazz? Wow... I mean sure I had watched a few of their rehearsals but actual practise?
"Are you sure they won't mind? At all?"
Shaking their heads in unison, I noticed a few sneaky looks. Shoving down my paranoia, I nodded happily.
"I'd love to of course! I mean. Wow. It's a dream come true!"
Cheering exploded as they celebrated my agreement.
"So when is it?"
Abrupt silence immediately followed.
"Er. So. It may or may not be in an hour...?"
Eyes immediately widening, I threw Chanyeol's arm off  of me.
"Guys! Couldn't warn me earlier?"
Rushing about the store, I began locking up and closing down. Half day. Just a half day off.
Slipping into the back, I waved for all of them to follow.
Pulling my gym bag from my closet, I hurriedly threw in my wallet, keys and phone before running back out. They were still standing in the living room, poking about the few pictures I had.
"Your parents look oddly familiar. Is that you in the middle? Woah... Your family looks really familiar..."
Giving a strained smile towards the always observant Kai, I shrugged. 
"Must be the face. Easily lost in a crowd."
Taking my word, I still noticed his  brow furrowed, as if thinking over a complicated equation.
Ushering them all out the door, I glanced at my watch.
"20 minutes! It takes 30 minutes to walk to SM! HURRY UP AND RUN. WE CAN'T BE LATE."
Stumbling and tripping on the way, I laughed as we made it a race to the end.. Life was absolutely awesome... Even if Baekhyun Oppa wasn't here right now...

A.N:

Update~

So. Eunmi's family? WHO ARE THEY? :O

Er. Thanks to u-knowkey for pointing out that I uploaded the same chapter twice... awkward...