Presents~

Not an Angel. Just a Fan.

"So where do you want to go now? Shoes? Bags? Accessories? Clothes?"

As my face fell at every suggestion, I struggled to not moan at the long journey. Maybe I should speak up now...

"Er. Lay Oppa..."

My voice was small. Scared of his response.

"I don't particularly like shopping... Well. I like shopping for others, but not myself..."

As he let out a sigh of relief, he gave me that dimpled smile that made me fangirl a little.

"Thank goodness. I didn't really want to spend all day gushing over shoes either. I thought you'd like it so I suggested it."

Blushing at his sweetness, I tugged his arm towards the bookshop.

"Books are alright with you? And then we can search around the place for presents for the others. You've all been so kind to me..."

Agreeing and thankful he didn't have to lug around a million bags filled with clothes, Lay Oppa followed me into the shop as I began browsing about.

Fantasy books, romance books, mystery books, nothing seemed right for any of the members.

As the two of us headed out with our arms linked, I caught sight of a book on leadership.

"Do you think Suho Oppa would like that?"

Picking up the hardcover, I showed it to Lay.

"Hyung did say he was meaning to pick up a new book on how to guide others. I think he does really well but books prove to him he's doing the right thing. I don't think he has that one yet."

Happy that Lay was here to help, I purchased the book as we headed to the next shop.

Thankfully, it was a school day and all the fangirls were in class learning. Or at least in class dreaming about their idols.

One by one, we went into each of the shops, looking for suitable gifts.

The place certainly had everything indeed.

With Lay Oppa's help, I had gotten gifts that would hopefully suit everyone's wants and needs.

The last two on the list were Baekhyun and Lay.

Lugging around big bags, little bags and a massive panda, we sat down at the food court.

As Lay paid for our pizza, the two of us chewed away happily. The day had been really fun.

A few times I had nearly gotten lost but Lay was there to guide me of course. All throughout, we had also been learning about each other.

"So you're older than Sehun, Kai and Tao but younger than the rest of us?"

"March 3rd 1993. It's on my birth certificate!"

Trading questions back and forth, we teased each other with some of the responses, while agreeing heartily at others.

"Stay here please Oppa! I'll be back. Ten minutes. I promise."

Looking at me suspiciously, I had previously agreed not to get him anything but after such a day, I had to repay the favour.

Nodding at my request, I quickly scampered off. Ten minutes to buy Lay's present.

Left, right, up and down. None of the shops seemed right. Passing a small stall, I back tracked to see the perfect gift. 

"Please. That set. Right there."

Quickly purchasing it, I stuffed it into my bag hurriedly before heading back to the food court.

"Back! Now let's get Baekhyun Oppa's present and head back."

Picking up everything, I headed into the next shop and chose a pretty looking journal for Baekhyun to use. 

With everything in hand, Lay led me to the company car.

He had called in earlier and requested for one to be sent over.

Packing everything in, the driver took the two of us to the dorms.

It would be the first time I saw EXO in their natural habitat. And I just couldn't wait.


A.N:

Double update! Yay!