100 Days

Not an Angel. Just a Fan.

The first time I met him, he was being chased by fangirls when he had just debuted. 100 days later, I saved him once again.

This is the story of 100 days later...

Byun Baekhyun hadn't been around the shop since the day I helped him out. He probably believed me to be a stalkerish fan or a creepy girl who waited for him to come to the shop each day. As much as it could be true, the truth was far from the story.

Simply put, I looked after the shop and I could stay in the back. The owner enjoyed travelling so was hardly home. Baekhyun was my small taste of meeting an idol and even if he didn't come back around ever again, I couldn't be angry. It was more than a lot of fans got.

"BAEKHYUN OPPA."

"I NEED YOU." 

Peeking out the door, a familiar figure was racing in my direction.

It all seemed very déjà vu.

Just like last time, he sped forward a little more, keeping a head start. Ready to stick my hand out to save the guy again, surprise overtook me as he ran straight into the shop, hiding in the back room. Hastily, I went back to behind the counter, busying myself with the various products.

'Ring Ding'

The tinkling bell that hung to warn me of customers rang.

Inside stepped three girls, peering left and right, up and down, searching.

"Unnie. Have you see Byun Baekhyun anywhere?"

Giving them my best, 'who is this bacon you're talking about' look, they studied my expression before turning up their noses and heading out without a word.

Sometimes fans were just that appreciative...

Seeing as it was near dusk anyway, I began closing up the shop. 

Register locked, doors bolted. Alarms set. All done.

Heading to the back, I blushed as I caught sight of Baekhyun. He was sitting on the couch, hair still wet from the shower.

"Ah. I hope my accommodations were suited to your needs..."

Bowing low, I knew my face would be tomato red.

Standing straight up, I was surprised to see THE Byun Baekhyun bowing down to me.

"Your hospitality is always more than enough. Thank you for helping me out again. And always preparing all my eyeliner..."

He gave an apologetic smile.

Giggling a little behind my hand, I nodded happily.

Who knew Byun Baekhyun could be this cute. 

"It's alright Baekhyun-sshi. I'm quite surprised you recognised such an average shop keeper like myself... I mean it's been quite a while."

100 days to be exact. The first time I saw Baekhyun was a few days after his debut. Now, a few days after the massive 100 day celebration, he stands before me again.

He seemed quite embarrassed, even a little bashful.

"I was planning to come by to thank you but everything's been a whirlwind all this time... I even got everyone to sign a CD for you and was planning to bring it today but the maknaes probably hid it once they knew I was coming here..."

I was surprised. A famous idol remembered me?

"The thought is more than enough Baekhyun-sshi."

"It's not a bother of course! Already signed and everything. Do you mind coming to the company now? I'm sure it's still at the building. The others would still be there as I slipped out a little before training ended."

Silence fell as I thought about it.

"Ah. Please wait until I get my coat..."

Slipping away into the side room, I collected my coat and bag before hurrying back to the main room.

"If it's not a bother I'd be happy to go..."

Naturally, my fangirls instinct was screaming at me to cry and yell in joy. The majority of shy me, just wanted to cringe, hide in my reclusive shell and stare at them from afar.

As Baekhyun exited the back door, I followed, locking up as I left.

"By the way, I still don't know the Angel that saved me from my fans."

Blushing furiously, I cursed my inability to stay nonchalant.

"I'm no Angel... Just Lee Eunmi..."

Stopping me in my path, he grabbed a hold of my right hand, placing a gentle kiss upon the back.

"Eunmi. My Angel. Just call me Oppa. For someone like you to take notice of lowly me, I am humbled."

Blushing pink once again, I turned away as we began walking again.

"...Baekhyun Oppa..."

"Yes Angel?"

"Please stop being so greasy..."

And with that, he let out a loud laugh as the two of us headed to the company building. 

Little did I know, my life would soon become just as chaotic as Byun Baekhyun's...