Lust

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
When Mi MI was in her bed, Yun-Ho looked at her beautiful lips as they were pink and rosy just like the ones in a garden of a royal palace. Her shut eyes were unmoving just like her heart and Yun-Ho could only see her in his eyes. He couldn't take her eyes off of her. He went in bed with her after taking his shirt and pants off. He slid in and he lied on his stomach but lifted himself up wtih his elbows. He looked at Mi Mi and brushed the hair out of her face and felt her soft breathing.

"Hm..." he said to himself. He touched her cheek and slowly went down to her jaw and then to her neck only softly touching it. She did not move and she kept on talking. Yun-Ho's head started to move towards her neck and his teeth grew. He was only a milimeter away from her when he realized what he was doing. he pulled away fast and he clasped his mouth shut.

He moved away and when his back felt the cold metal on his back, he sank down. He couldn't believe it, what was he doing?

"I was going to kill her, if I did that..." he said, however his heart wanted her. He wanted not only that blood now. His heart started to beat tremodously now that he thought of it. He knew that vampire's had no heart, it was just like a block of ice stuck there however, this felt different, he knew this feeling would come, however he didn't think so. He looked at her and he couldn't stop thinking things in his head.

He held his chest and he knew somethign was wrong. He never felt this before. He went upstairs and went to the bathroom and he washed his face in ice cold water. He breathed heavily as if he came back from a fight.

"What's wrong?" asked Hae-Won.

"Nothing..."

"Hey, come with me, I'll give you some clothes," he said while dragging Yun-Ho up the stairs. He was caring and even Yun-Ho knew that. Up the stiars they went and into teh room. Hae-Won got sweatpants for him. Yun-Ho wore it and let his upper body show.

Hae-Won and Yun-Ho did not talk but Hae-Won sat on teh bed and beckoned for Yun-Ho to sit as well.

"Hey...do you by any chance love Mi Mi?" he asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just tell me, right now," he said. "I don't know you too well but for some reason, you're so close to Mi Mi than I had ever been..."

"Well...I'm not really too sure about that," Yun-Ho said. He wanted to know what this feeling was as well but he didn't know the answer to it as well. His heart thumped adn there was no answer to that either.

"Does you heart thump when I mention her name?" Hae-WOn asked.

"A little...why?"

"Do you feel like you want to have her?"

"I guess."

"I see, so you do like her, but I have one question...what are you?" Hae-Won asked as he stared at Yun-Ho with the most solemn eyes that was ever seen before.

"What are you talkin' about?" Yun-Ho asked with a chuckle. He put one hand on teh bed and leaned on it as he let the other hand ruffle his hair.

"Today...I saw you...I saw you bite her," Hae-Won replied.

"Oh..." Yun-Ho said unable to think now. "Yeah, I did bite her...but you mustn't tell anyone or you're dead!" he said threatening him.

"I know, I know that already, but I just wanted to tell you, that whatever you do, please be careful with her...she's a sickly girl and even with the life here, she's weak and she can't do much all the time. I know you're a vampire or whatnot but still, please me thoughtful," Hae-Won said pleading in his begging voice. Hae-Won did not hestitate to look at Yun-Ho at his eyes.

"I'll definitely take care of her."

"But I have one more question..."

"Bring it."

"Do you ever feel that you want to get away or get her away because you're a vampire?"

"I do..." Yun-Ho said feeling a sharp pain in his chest.

"Then you do love her," Hae-Won replied wiht a smile. "It's fine, I've loved her as a sister all along. I wanted to always find that father of hers that had abaonded her and I wanted to find someone that would fall in love with her. But it was never an easy thing, even with one of those meetings, it's hard when you don't really have a background," Hae-Won replied. He smiled at Yun-Ho. "You must have lived long..."

"Yep, definitely, I"m wiser than any of you old fools in town."

"Of course, but you know, I'm not afraid, I thought that I might be, but I'm not...but now I'm asking you to take care of her, she's always in trouble...you may not know it, but she's constantly chased," Hae-Won said with anguish in his eyes as they were burning up.

Yun-Ho could only nod and he left without another word. He walked down the stairs lazily. He yawned a little. He went to teh basement and saw that Mi Mi was on her side. Yun-Ho grinned as his heart made him leap towards her. He slept sideways to face her adn he saw her gleaming white face. He touched her lips wiht his finger and then came closer to touch wiht his lips ever so gently. And then, gingerly, his arm went around her and he pulled her close to him. His heart felt like it was goign to burst and his face went red in an instant. He looked at Mi Mi who was still sleeping and his lips touched hers once more and lasted longer.

"Feels like a stupid one-sided love..." he said with a grin at first. "I can't believe it...I love her...but she's a mortal, I need to get out of here," he thought to himself. He tried to touch her necklace but somethine stopped him and whiel Mi Mi was still asleep, Yun-Ho felt so much pain in his heart. It felt liek knives were stabbing him. He looked at Mi MI as he got off of the bed and only was able to kneel down and feel pain and clench his fists hard.

Yun-Ho's pain did not stop until his mind was completely gone and he enetered a dark realm wtihin his own mind.