A Choice

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
When Yun-Ho looked at Mi Mi he wanted to kill himself. SHe was barely keeping herself alive. His tears did not fall but he was holdimg it all inside. HIs heart was doing all of the crying. He looked at Mi Mi who seemed lifeless, he tried to warm her up but the more he got closer, the more he wanted to bite her adn the more he wanted her.

He had to run away. He wasn't going to make a decision of love, it was a decision of hate.

"Yun-Ho?" Mi MI asked when she woke up around three hours later. She looked around and saw Yun-Ho in teh corner snoozing. He looked so sad but his peaceful face didn't show much emotion at all either. When she went closer to him, his eyes started to open and that shocked MI Mi.

"What? You're awake? Are you alright?" Yun-Ho asked really worriedly.

"Yeah..."

"Hey...actually, I've been thinking, this isn't goign to work out." Yun-Ho smiled at her wtih those sad eyes. Mi Mi understood.

"BUt...but...I just confessed and...and..." Mi Mi wanted to say more.

"Well, I don't like this, it's just weird, and I don't think it's going to work out anyway..."

"Fine!" Mi Mi took the key and leaned over to undo the chain and they were finaly free of each other, not that it was always pulling them close anyway.

Yun-Ho looked at Mi Mi's back as she ran out. He sighed, there was nothing he could do. He left it as that. He closed the door and he left. HE jumped to the top of one buliding and hten to the others until he went to one of the most highest building. He looked down at everything. He breahted in the air that the moon illuminated itself on. He heard footsteps, from behind, a famailiar face approached.