A Famailiar Friend

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
Mi mi was home. seh was breathless and she forgot to change. The whoel gang saw her and they laughed at first but when they saw her go to her knees and start crying, they hovered over her and tried to comfort her as best as possible.Hae-Won was also there with those eyes that wanted to give pity but he changed that. He knew that what Mi MI wanted wasn't pity but understanding.

"There, there, don't start crying." Hae-Won hugged her and she hugged back. The whole group hugged her.

"Don't cry..." siad a litlte boy starting to tag along and cry as well. Mi MI started to sniff and wipe away her tears and she hugged her litlte friend. She smiled again.

"I won't, I'll be fine, do you guys want somethign to eat? I"m in a good mood!" she said finally. Seh stood up and plastered on a smile. She walked down the basement. Everybody knew that was a lie but they all laughed and wanted to eat. They were all ready by the time Mi Mi came upstairs. they were ready to help out as well. Mi Mi was surprised that htey were actually willing to help her hwen usually they don't. SHe grinned adn then they started to cook and bake everything. Their whole four refrigerators were almost gone. They went all out.

Time went by to around six in the morning and tomorrow, they weren't goign to go to school.

Yun-Ho turned around in teh darkness and he saw a girl there. She was a beauty and she looked at Yun-Ho and came to him. She was wearing tight clothes and was trying to use appeal. She came over and she hugged her slowly. Her leg went up and down his leg and he looked at her face as she looked up and tried ot kiss him. However, it was impossible. Yun-Ho pushed her off.

"So is this what i get after ten years?" she asked. Her beautiful curly red hair and those dark eyes stared at him in anger and lust at the same time.

"No..."

"Then, coem to me, we were always together, don't you remember our nights?"

"I don't care about them..."

"Come on, I know you want me."

"No I don't."

"Oh really, is it because of that girl and her mother?" she asked finally. SHe sat down on the edge while Yun-Ho was appalled.

"How do you know?!" he asked in anger.

"Because I saw it all...I was always watching over that girl. Did you know that I was the one who took her father away?" she asked. Yun-Ho growled and showed his teeth in anger and wanted to fight. "Hey, don't get mad, if it weren't for me, she would have never found you...and you would've never felt that pain..."

"Shut up!" he shouted.

"Nope...did you also know that her family will die. There's a total of twenty eight students, fourteen youngsters, and twenty five adults in that house? I can kill them all, and being all men, I can give them the feeling so enjoyable," she said with a grin once more. SHe stood up and walked over with one foot after another and her heels clanking on the cement.

"Stop it! You wouldn't dare you !" he shouted.

'Why wouldn't I? That girl...Mi Mi...that's a stupid name by the way, but she took you away from me, honey," she said. Her red lipstick touched his cheek leaving the marks.

"Don't you dare touch her..."

"Don't worry, it won't be me killing her...it'll be you..."

Yun-Ho was angered, he walked away and then he made a small leap and made it to a different building and so on and so forth until he reached the floor. HE was far away from the mansion now.