A Vampire's Lust

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
Right before Mi Mi was able to enter the club again, a hand pulled her back. It was that vampire who had a dance with her. He pulled her further back without saying anything and the confused MI MI just followed.

"Where are you taking me?" Mi Mi finally asked when they ready to reach the door to a different room.

"Somehwere fun," he said.

He took her inside a room that was completely red. There were lights that were red and it was dim that was half bright and half dark. The bed was big and fluffy and it had rose petals for a romantic feel.

"This is a beautiful place."

"I know...I've made it for you and me tonight."

Then Mi MI understood, there was no table for dinner, there was only a bed. Suddenly, two arms pushed her down onto the bed.

----------------------------------------
this part might be a little.....you know
----------------------------------------

Mi Mi tried to push him off but his large hands pressed her two hands together.

"Don't think about goign anywhere," he said while her neck and nibbling on her ear alternatively.

"Stop it!" Mi Mi shouted.

"Doesn't matter...but you sound like a ...it's not a hard-to-get play is it?" he asked even if he knew the answer.

"Of course, I"m only 17!" she shouted. The vampire pulled away and Mi Mi got up.

"17?"

"Yes!"

"Hm...better," he went to grab her again but he accidentally scratched her when she pushed his hand away while he was falling down onto her. Her neck was slighlty bleeding and with a sniff, he was going crazy. he tried to hold himself back while Mi MI went to the head of teh bed. She held a pillow in front of her.

Suddenly, the vampire launched himself towards Mi Mi. He pulled her down. He pulled off of his necktie and he held her down firmly. He growled and his eyes were a different color, the same gold as Yun-Ho.

He her neck where she was bleed and he started to drink while his hand went down to her thighs and rubbed it up and down and tried to pull up her dress. She kicked and screamed. She was crying now. The vampire used his thumb and wiped her tear gently.

"You taste better and better. Scream adn shout more," he said. Mi Mi did but not because she was told to, it was too painful for her. Finally, his hand was inserted to the side of her dress and he danced his fingers around her stoamch.

"Yun-Ho!" she shouted over and over again. The blood was spilling from her neck and from teh vampire's teeth.

Yun-Ho was still dancing when he heard a faint sound. The sound got louder when he concentrated, it was Mi MI's voice screaming. he growled when he heard a man there as well. He got off stage and no one bothered him. he said that he was goign to the bathroom adn he went towards the sound. He opened the door adn saw Mi Mi there being violated. He ran in after slamming the door to get attention.

"Get off of her!" he shouted and he launched at the man. "Get out now Mi Mi!" however, Mi Mi was too scared and she was only pressed against the wall in fear. She covered her body and was in a feeble position. She was really to scared.

"Hm...so this girl is yours?"

"Shut up!" Yun-Ho shouted and after a long line of scratches on the vampire's face, he gave him a hard punch on his solar plex making him fall.

Mi Mi was there scread breathing in and out heavily.

Yun-Ho came over and he grabbed her by the neck and pulled her to the bed after pushing the other vampire down. Mi Mi was lying on the bed. A tongue her wound and it was starting to heal slowly. He hugged her.

"I'm sorry..." he said.

"I know...me too..." she replied.

"But I guess this is what fate really is...coming together even when he try to part."

Mi Mi nodded.

That night they spent the night kissing and then going out clubbing.