Home

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
Mi Mi looked at Yun-Ho. She was a horrible sight. She was all bloodied and her head was actually bruised. She had red markings of the slaps on her cheeks and her hands looked crippled. She got up and all of her uniform looked totally worn out. her uniform was all torn and dirtied.

"Hey..." Yun-Ho said as he marched over promptly. He took Mi Mi by her arms and legs and placed her up on his two strong arms. "Don't you dare try to hurt my girl on my turf..." he said with a grin and then he turned around as the girls knew that their plan was a total failure. Mi Mi's swollen foot had gotten worse and it didn't look pretty when they stopped at the park to check it out. It was redder and darker and there were markings that it might get worse.

"It'll be fine, this small stuff, I've gotten worse, dont' fret over it. I'll let Joe look over it, he's my American brother, he came over to study medicine...he'll help me out," Mi Mi said with a smile like she had always done.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me?" Yun-Ho asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Did you think that I was goign to let those es just hit you liek that?" he asked in fury.

Yun-Ho looked at her with those teary eyes. He looked at her foot and he sighed. He put her down on a park bench and he looked at her foot. It was even more swollen. She had kept up wiht all the pain so that she could walk around just fine so that others won't pity her.

"Why?"

"What are you talking? You're seriously getting me confused!' Mi Mi said in a playful manner. She smacked Yun-Ho slightly on teh head and he looked at her with those tearful eyes. he was goign to cry but he didn't, he was goign to put up with it.

"Your foot is that bad, and yet you still let it go...what's wrong with you? Why the hell do you think I'm here? Why in the damn god's name do you think that I came to help you?" Yun-Ho asked. He was tryign to stay calm. A lot of little children saw the two and some were either scared or attracted at their dirty sight.

The adults all stared in wonder and curiosity as to why they were all like that. However, they left it alone, they knew that it had somethign to do with the other dirty things that high school kids do nowadays as they thought.

"Mi Mi..."

"Hey, you know my name?"

"Of course, a lot of girls and boys know you...and Hae-Won was talking to you yesterday so I know your name," Yun-Ho said. "You're so stupid."

"hey I know that much but I do know how to do other things. I can actually cook and clean adn do the other housework things...I've been doign it for a long time, so I know how..." Mi Mi said blushing a little. SHe looked at Yun-Ho wiht her curious eyes as he blew on her foot to make it try to feel better at least. He massaged it as he went to sit down on teh bench as well.

"Yes, yes, that's good...but I wanted to tell you that if you need any help, just call me..." he said. "Even if it's some in macho guy who's there, I'll bring him down. He'll be a big feast."

"Of course he will," Mi Mi said smiling. "For a vampire, you're a totally different character than i had thought," Mi Mi said wtih a small laugh.

"What were you imagining?"

"Well, I was thinking about a really really hot guy with a cool personality and is somewhat kind...but you're a nobody to me," Mi Mi said with a cute smile at him.

"Heh...I have the looks even if it's not my personality."

"Well, let's not do anything about that then, I want to change that personality of yours," Mi Mi said.

Yun-Ho grinned. He took her shoe and then carried her over his shoulder like he was goign to kidnap her. Mi Mi was dazzled but she did not shout or scream, it'll look bad and she had more sense to know that she had to stop moving so that nobody would think that she was actually being carried away.

The two were goign to her home. She rested a little. A boy came over, he was only eight years old and when he looked at Yun-Ho he cowered in fear next to Mi Mi as she was slowly seated on the sofa. SHe looked at the blank and black television as teh boy came over to hide beside her.

"Don't worry, can you get Hae-Won here?" she asked softly. The little smiled happily as he ran up the stairs and went to the end of the hall onto the left. Hae-won came walking out and he saw Mi Mi. He smiled as he made his slow way down the stairs. However, when he got a clearer view of her, he came rushing over to her.

"What happened to you?!" he asked in fury. He gritted his teeth and glared at Yun-Ho who had the same emotionless eyes like any other.

"It's not him, don't worry, it was some girls who came over and thought that i was going out with Yun-Ho but they kept telling me that I've kissed you..." Mi Mi said with a smile as she showed her brilliant white teeth.

"That's funny, I hear that a lot too, a lot of the girls ask me that lately too..." Hae-Won said. he looked at her with those confused brown eyes.

"I'm not sure either, I think we might have a stalker on our side..."

"Like that one...? The one who tried to pair up you and Tae-Young?" he asked as a lot of boys came down the stairs in their other clothes.