Night

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
Yun-Ho was confused when they all came down at the same time. They all wore something of a big shirt and some baggy pants either sweatpants, jean shorts, or regular jeans. They all had some kind of accessory to look even cooler.

"Hae-Won I brought your sunglasses!" a litlte kid said coming down the stairs. He was also dressed up like the others.

"Jun-Suh, you can't go, you're too young," Mi Mi said. "I'm staying tonight, I can't do anything anyway. My foot is hurting. Come here," she said to Jun-Suh who did as told. He smiled at her and he hugged her gently thinking that her whole body was goign to break. "So what do you want for dinner tonight?"

"Um...curry!" he shouted. He looked at Mi Mi with those eyes that wanted something.

"Okay, okay, calm down. Where are teh others?"

"Well, most of them are sleeping and the othesr are playing a game in their rooms," Jun-Suh said, the cute litlte boy with those large round eyes adn the chubby face leaned closer to Mi Mi and then he grinned. "Hey, Mi Mi, I heard that there are people thinking that you and Yun-Ho are going out, but I can see why..." he said. He started to dart up the stairs in a hurry.

"Aw, he's so cute, oh well, things can't be changed so quickly after all..." Mi Mi said with a smile. He turned to Yun-Ho who looked at her. Hae-Won got up and he left.

"I'm goign to elad teh group for now so just hurry up and make sure that you get some rest after dinner." Hae-Won left with a bunch of other kids who were there. THey left in a flash and Yun-Ho and Mi Mi were the only ones on teh sofa.

"Hey...why do you guys leave so late?" he asked.

"Some of us have jobs, the others extort money...I know i know, I already told them not to, but they have problems with that stuff. And sometimes I have to stay inside so that I can cook dinner if I haven't done so." Mi Mi looked at Yun-Ho wiht a smile. She started to get up to go on cooking.

"Hey...I'm thirsty," he said with a wide grin reachign from ear to ear. He looked at her with a nice smile.

"Okay." Mi Mi got up and went to get a glass of water. When she handed it to Yun-Ho he drank it ut looked so unsatisfied. "What's wrong?"

"have you forgotten? I'm a vampire who only drinks blood for food and occasional human food, so stop treating like a mortal," he said with a snarl.

"I know but I don't have spare blood you know," MI MI said. He looked at her with those dark thirsty eyes craving for more blood. He wanted something and he stared at Mi Mi's neck with lust.

"No way, you're not going to have my blood," MI Mi said while lookign at him with those dangeorus eyes of hers. She didn't like the way he had thought. She wanted to keep her neck safe adn sound.

"Don't worry, I"m not goign to murder you, I just need a little sip," he said wtih a smile. HE looked at her with those wanting and longing eyes just liek what Jun-Suh had. MI mI looked at him and sighed. she knew that this had to come anyway. SHe went deeper into teh kitchen to the dining room which was dark.

"A sip and that's it," she said with a fierce tone of voice.

"Okay..." he said leaning towards her. His left hand was pressed against the wall and his right went to her neck adn pulled it closer to his head as he pulled himself closer to meet. He opened his mouth as two large fangs were shown and he sank them right into the neck where the large artery was. He smiled a little when he saw Mi Mi's reddish face. he drank until he felt better. The taste of blood was wonderful.

He backed off and saw Mi Mi, he knew that it was a wonderful feeling for her as well but she denied everything and left. She rubbed her neck and made sure no blood was stained there as she went to cooking.

Her foot was hurting only slightly now but it was all better and she was going to be fine. She had only met this devil creature for only two days and yet, she was already captured by his presence. She cooked in a large pot.

Yun-Ho came over and he held her from behind on her waist. He smiled as he got closer to her and put his chin on her shoulder. He could only grin at her. He her neck where he bit and MI MI only shuddered. She was goign to do nothing, she was frozen stiff. Seh wasn't scared only petrified. Yun-Ho could only looked at her with those deep brown eyes now as he saw her beautiful appearance as she cooked her curry.

None of the kids came downstairs. It was a perfect moment for Yun-Ho who wanted more of her, not her blood but her whoel entire existence, her body, her mind, her heart, and of course, her blood. He was enticed by her adn he could do nothing about her.

"Stop it," Mi Mi said finally when the curry was started to get a better aroma.

"Hm...?"

"Just stop it," Mi Mi said as she shoved him off. She didn' tcall anyone down yet but she started to serve the plates as fast as seh could. There were around ten of them and then Mi Mi started to call them down in her loud booming voice.

The children came down in tehir smiling faces. The kids were small and they were cute, they looked at Yun-Ho wiht those scared eyes but they eventually learend to ignore him and to eat the food that was in front of them.

Kids were honest and sometimes they get harsh but they are always gentle and do as they please. They are the freedom in a person's life. To MI Mi, that was how she had felt as well. She looked at the kids as they kept on eating and she took her small bites from teh pot itself. Yun-Ho sat down with teh kids.

"Don't you have any girls here?"

"No, I'm the only one," Mi MI said as she came closer to sit on the other side of the table facing Yun-Ho.

"Oh, so tell me again why they're here?"

"Like I said. They don't have the family to live in, we're their family. Right kids?" Mi Mi asked as they all alughed adn smiled and nodded their heads in joy.

"Oh...what about you?"

"Me?"

"Yeah you, why are you here? I thougth that a girl liek yourself would have a family and a house to stay in," he said with a grin on his face. He looked at all of the kids as they were waiting for MI mI's reply.

"She has a family, she has us!" said the little ones as they glared at Yun-Ho.

"It's fine, it's fine, I was an abandoned kid. When I was at the park, my father told me to wait there by the merry-go-round and told me that he'd come and ride it with me. However, I already saw teh woman that had taken my father away from me. So I was left lonely. When night came, i was still standing there but I was also crying. The park was closing up and a group of boys came along. They told me that they'd take me in adn they did, and that's why I live here," Mi Mi explained.

"Oh I see..."

"But I'm fine with it," she replied.

Everybody was finished and the tiem went to around eight o'clock.

"Guys, wash up and remember to go to bed at nine!" Mi Mi shouted as seh went downstairs with Yun-Ho who looked at her intensely. "What's wrong?" Mi Mi asked when seh bounced onto teh bed with Yun-Ho at teh stairs. Teh chain had gotten longer.

"Well, I like girls who are weak," he said. "You know, cute and y ones, teh ones who are willing to give me their body and their whole body that is. The ones who are goign to do everythign for me."

"Oh, so you liek playboy stuff?"

"Eh, you can say that, i liek the strip clubs, always the best place ot be in," he said with a smirk. His mind was longing to get her to get jealous but Mi Mi looked with a whatever feel.

"Hm...so that's how it is...I don't care about guys, I have a whoel family of them and I see them and play wtih them everyday."

"Hah, is that so, well I guess you won't mind sleeping with me tonight eh?" he asked. HE got closer to her and he also sat down enxt to her on the bed.

"What do you want from me?"

"I just want that key."

"The key? I"m not giving it to you, I keep on forgetting your my slave...hey, go and wash up," Mi Mi said. She smiled at him as he got up unwillingly and he went to the bathroom. "Hm..." Mi MI said to herself, "The chain got longer, is it me or is it him?"

Yun-Ho came back and he looked at her deep into teh eyes as he came out. He was shirtless adn his hair was wet. He came over and sat down next to her. He put his arms around her and hugged her gently and then he said, "Why don't we spend a night together? I'll be gentle."

"No...that won't be necessary," Mi Mi said.

"Well, it'll be fine," Yun-Ho replied but his arms were let go of wtih Mi Mi's small movement.

"I'm goign to sleep, don't look," Mi Mi said and Yun-Ho did as told from the chain's power and not his own. Mi Mi changed adn got into the bed as seh snuggled into the warmest spot. Yun-Ho looked at her and he sneered at her slightly. He turned off the lights as Mi Mi slowly went to her sleep.