Ready, Set, Fight

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
Mi Mi was angered and sad. her emotions were going wild every single time. her tears rolled down but her fists clenched with anger. Her teeth gritted wanting to bite something. She walked into her house and for a second time, seh fell to the floor crying immensely. Hae-Won, who just happened to be goign down teh stairs, saw her adn ran over to her. he saw her disastrous state and brought her into his room.

"Mi MI..." he said. He could only stop and watch her as seh was crying and bleeding her heart out for a man who might never return to her side.

"Stop...I don't want pity," Mi Mi finally said. "Lend me some clothes."

"Why?"

"Just give me your clothes," Mi Mi said. her voice was lower and dangerous, her red eyes from crying were also dangerous, her lips curled up and showed her teeth as she growled angrily.

"Mi Mi..."

"I can't take it anymore...it's liek being abandoned so many tiems..." Mi Mi said wiht a crying face. "My father threw me away...and even Yun-Ho...he threw me away twice..." Mi Mi said crying on Hae-Won's bed. She couldn't stand it, her heart and mind were both emotionally unstable. It was hard. She wasn't goign to last.

"You want to go out and relieve it?" Hae-Won asked helpfully, and Mi MI nodded her head. THat was what she had in mind after all.

"Go get everybody."

"No...they're tired, I'll get only ten of us..."

Hae-Won walked out after seeing the last of Mi Mi. He went into several rooms and woke them up for a fight for Mi Mi's heart. they all grinned, they wanted to help Mi MI after all that she had done for them.

Mi Mi was done dressing up. She was in a large black t-shirt with a red one on top, her hat was put on tightly and she had his jeans on that reached pretty low on her.

She went out first. She sniffed. She acted coolly and put her left hand inside the pocket while having the other hand to ruffle her hair.

"let's go," she ordered and htey went to a different part of town. They were goign to get more territory. She was already angry, she wasn't goign to let this get in the way of her life anymore.

While they were going, they met their first batch of newbies. They were staring down at them but the ten of them beat the twenty glares that were tryign to be frightening. Mi Mi was also in an angry state.

"Hey, hey, hey...don't think that you can beat me..." Mi Mi said.

"Why you little !" they said adn they went to them. They started to attack wtih their illegal weapons while the ten of them kept on destroyign them completely. They fell down on the floor with bloody noses, mouths, and their heads were also bleeding. Their knees were all disloacted adn not to mention their shoulders and elbows. They were on teh ground as if merciless killers came by and swept right past them with a single kill for each one of them.

"This feels good!" Mi Mi said. However, only pain was overlapping her heart that was arleady broken, it was being hung on a single thread of fine thread.

From the high buildings, Yun-Ho watched Mi Mi, sad and desperate. He sat down on the corner, he grabbed his head adn he too went about crying. He couldn't stand it at all. he was frustrated, while his heart begged to go to her, he stopped. eh stood up and tried to act strong, he had other things to do.

Mi Mi was lookign for more trouble, she went to random passerbys and if they were drunk she tried to beat the crap out of them which worked but the other nine kids were also scared, they had never seen Mi Mi so angry.

They kept on going, and finally they came upon the lair of the dragon. They were the Dragon Gang, they were known for their ways of fighting and their group was enormous. When they went, there were two people coming out from under a bridge.

"What do you watn girly?" they asked.

"Nothing...just this land."

"What?" said one of them.

"This land, you got a problem?" Mi MI asked with a grin.

"How about you get this in exchange for your body?" the other guy asked adn Mi Mi smirked, she fooled around with her shirts and revealed ehr shoulder from the baggy shirts.

"Ooo..." they said. "Fiesty."

"Hmph."

Mi Mi pulled ehr shirt back up and she ran towards them. While one was fighting Mi Mi liek there was no tomorrow, the others brought in others.

They were all coming and the other nine started to fight and beat them with what they've got. They had no one else to help them, and they were probably goign to die, but luckily, that place was only one small portion of the real thing. they were able to defeat them but they all came back home bloody adn sweaty and almost dead.

However, Mi MI looked at her hands. She's defeated so many things except for the pain that seperated Yun-Ho and her. What did he really want?