A Kidnapping Event

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
During the ride, Mi Mi felt that cold back that acknowledged her existence. She hugged him tighter and the hands wrapped around his body, he felt nervous but he let it go. He smiled as he rode through the streets as the wind blazed right past them.

"I love you," Yun-Ho said silently under his helmet so that Mi Mi couldn't hear anything.

"That bastard, he really should stay away from her," said teh female vampire from way up high. She looked down at Yun-Ho.

The female vampire ran fast and was just around three to four feet behind the motorcycle, she was catchign up at every second. Finally, Yun-Ho saw her from the mirrors. He was angry and he speeded even faster making MI MI scared. Her arms got tighter and tighter ready for any kind of crash.

Finally, they were at a park where they stopped. It was further down and away from her original location. Yun-Ho took of his helmet and so did Mi Mi he faced her.

"I have to go."

"Where are you goign now? Why can't you stay?" Mi Mi asked.

"Because it's dangerous around me..."

"I don't care! I thought that love was just thinking about the other person and making sure that htey were safe even if it was dangerous around them..." Mi Mi said looking at Yun-Ho with sad eyes and she was goign to cry if he didn't hold her in his arms.

"I know...that was what I thought as well, but you know, when love involve vampires, there are always others that will try to get you...I want to help you by getting rid of you...so please, stay away," he said. he revealed his truth and that got Mi Mi angred. Her hand raised and hte first time in her life, her hand slapped another man and not wtih a fist.

Yun-Ho looked away and his hand reached to the place where he was hit. he smiled at her ever so sadly.

"Good-bye." he gave her a final kiss and he ran away as if like a scared cat, he didn't look back and his eyes were rollign wtih tears wanting to go back.

Mi Mi looked down at her feet and then she rubbed the seat where Yun-ho was at, she still remembered his back. he was there adn he was definitely in love wiht her, he just didn't say anything. Mi Mi looked in front of her, there was a bunch of trees and there were swings. She checked her watch under the stree lamps and it was already two o'clock in teh morning. SHe was already suffering so much, she didn't wnat to go back home. She parked her bike further into the park next to the swings. She put herself down adn she swung back and forth slowly.

"You ...you ," said a woman from teh darkness. However, if sounded as if it were comign from all over teh place. Mi Mi looked around confused.

"Who's there?!"

"It's just a litlte friend of yours..."

"Who?!"

"Hm...I don't want to provoke you or anything, but I'm the former woman of Yun-Ho."

"What?" Mi MI asked now soft and weaker than before. She was scared, she was lying right?

"I know he's a vampire...so am I..." she said, she came out.

"Who the are you?"

"I know your name is Mi Mi, mine is Victoria..." she said. "It's just a name that i picked when I felt down, I use it now. It sounds y, don't you think?"

"Whatever...so what's your relationship with Yun-Ho?"

"Ten years ago, before you unlocked him, he was my lover."

"Why do you come to me? Why don't you find him?"

"I already know how much he loves you. He even left you just so that you can be safe, but I don't think that's a problem right now, he should be careful with his former friends," she said with dangerous eyes. She came over and sat down next to Mi Mi.

"What do you want from me?"

"Nothing muhc, I just want to just be friends with you." victoria stuck her hand out and MI MI did not accept, if she were really Yun-Ho's former girlfriend...things were goign to get a little fiesty.

"Whatever."

"Mi Mi...I just want to let you know that Yun-Ho was a very big person in the vampire underworld, when peopel learned that he was sealed inside that coffin for so long, we were worried...but thakns to you, people are goign to search and track you down."

"To thank me?" Mi Mi looked confused.

"No, to eat you..."

"What?!" Mi Mi said, seh was frozen stiff.

"Don't worry, let me help."

Victoria got up and knocked Mi Mi out. With the strength of a thousand men, she picked up Mi Mi and the bike and went off to a different location.