REVIEW

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
Review for A Dark Love:

Title 5/5- The title was so interesting! It made me want to read it so badly!!!

Forewords/Prologue 10/10-The forewords were really descriptive and I couldn't wait to read more! You could have added a bit more details but I think it was good that you didn't. I think it would've ruined the excitement. It's always good to have a little more to be curious about!

Creativity/Originality 15/15- I see a lot of Vampire-Love fanfics but this one seemed to be so original! A pure Vampire falling in love with a human! And the human being a slave for the human seemed so creative!

Writing Style 15/15- Your writing style was great! It was really descriptive and I think that's why I enjoyed the story so much! There was so much excitement and description!

Spelling/Grammar 8/10- There were many typos but I think it was mostly because you were typing really fast. Your grammar was really good though!

Characters 5/5- The characters were all really used well! (that sounds weird -_-;) But the part about Mimi's mother only came out a few times but... it was still really good!

Flow/Story 10/15- I think the flow was a bit too fast. A kiss already? On just the first day!? And I think Yunho shouldn't have told her that fast that he had to listen to everything Mimi said. The story was moving along too fast, but otherwise, everything else was fine.

Overall Enjoyment 25/25- I loved the story!!! I was personally reading it before and when you were still updating, I just couldn't wait for you to update more!!! I just loved it! You're a really good author!!!

Poster+Background (Optional Bonus Points) 8/10- I liked your poster and everything, but I think that it was a little hard to see when reading, because the little white lines interfered, but it was great! But I don't get why a picture of JaeJoong was in it when he wasn't in the story...

Total Score - 101/100 ^^

-Eeteuklvr-

to get a review as well
go check out www.freewebs.com/eclipse-miracle