Truth

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
Mi MI sat next to Yun-Ho and her other family members while all the girls were foolign around. They eyed Mi MI from time to time but the guys just said to ignore her since they were just a family. However, when Yun-ho was being touched, Mi MI felt weird. She wanted to hurt that .

However, Yun-Ho put his arm around her and she giggled while Mi MI looked away. SHe was frustrated. SHe got up and went to the bathroom.

SHe sighed a litlte, she felt her heart beat fast adn she felt that her chest was goign to burst open.

"Hey...look it's that litlte ," said a hostess as she came in. SHe was veyr pretty and she looked at Mi Mi as if she was goign to murder her.

"Um...hi...?" MI Mi looked at them with her non-caring eyes. She wasn't goign to give in to girls that easily and after all there was nothign to care about.

"Get away from my Yun-Ho!" she shouted finally.

"Who?"

"Yun-Ho!" she shouted again. She had angry eyes adn her nails were ready to scratch.

"Oh...him...? Why?"

"You're so frustrating!" she clawed Mi Mi's face and left three lines on her cheek. Mi Mi looked down for a second and then she pulled her hair back into a ponytail. Blood streamed slowly down.

In the other room where it was dark and full of different lights almost giving everybody ADD, but Yun-Ho came back into his senses even after drinking four bottles of beer. He smelled something sweet and refined. He stood up and made an excuse to go to the bathroom. HIs hostess girl wasn't back yet after all. He went to the hallway and he heard a girl screaming.

Yun-Ho walked slowly and the smell was still ever good. He peeked through into teh girl's bathroom and saw his hostess girl.

"Hey! Why can't you just stay away from Yun-Ho? I know that you like him..." she said crossing her arms and shifting her weight ot one leg. The other girl was unseen but Yun-Ho could tell it was Mi Mi.

"No, I don't like him..."

"Yes you do, everytime I do something to Yun-Ho you give me a look and you keep staring at him, I know you love him."

"Stop talking."

"No, I won't. Because you know what, he's been ignoring me and I don't really care about what happens to him anymore."

"Really???"

"Yeah."

"Then, what if I kiss him and make him go to bed with me?"

"Hm..." Mi Mi was tryign to hide in her anger but it was boiling and Yun-Ho smelled it as well. But he didn't know why he was smelling such anger from her.

"I know you're jealous, why don't you say it?"

"Fine...let me tell you something, it's true, I don't know why, but whenever I look at him I feel like my chest is going to blow, whenever he ignored me, I feel really weird, and when a girl liek you touches him, I get angry!" she shouted also in frustration. The hostess girl smirked a little adn then laughed.

"So it is true!" she said but this time she had a nice atmosphere with almost nice bubbles coming around her.

"What?"

"Hae-Won told me that something was up with you and Yun-Ho so I wanted to find out, so if you liek him, does he know?"

"Ooo, you know what that's called? IT's called love. THat's how I felt when I first met Young-Ho, he's the owner of the club, but then he got married and I was heartbroken, but I'm all better now!" she said with a smile. SHe went over to Mi MI. "I'm sorry, I really went overboard, even scratching you. Here, let me take you to the lobby."

Mi Mi and the girl left and went to the lobby. The hostess helped Mi MI clean the blood up but since she didn't have any kind of band-aid she said that hold it with the tissue and she left since she had work.

MI Mi was sitting all alone in the lobby on the sofa.

The door opened and Yun-Ho came in with a whatever look. He sat down and he looked away but the blood on her cheek was too irresistable.