Waking....

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
Mi Mi was walking around her usual spot with her friends. She touched the key on her necklace that she had since she was young. Her mother had given it to her. Finally, Mi Mi and her friends reached a hilly area. There was one hill that seemed to have been growing over time. For nearly ten years that hill had grown as if there was an air sack in there. No one ever dug at it.

Her so-called "family" came over and they all hugged her like there as no tomorrow. But then Mi Mi realized something - this was a trick.

"No, I will not be 'it' of man hunt again, one of you will and I'm won't, so I'll choose since all of you are cowards to go look for anybody," Mi Mi said with a grin. Her silky hair flowed beautifully as she walked dead center of all the males that were gathered.

"Well, I choose you~!" Mi Mi ssaid pointing at a random boy.

Mi Mi and the rest had to go hide. Mi Mi was the last to move. She ran as fast as she could and ended up running towards the hill that had been growing. She meant to go behind it where it was closer to the trees. She tried to get a sneakier area but ended up falling down into a hole that was there.

Mi Mi was sure there was an ending there. If there wasn't, that was odd, of course. However, it was closer than she had imagined. She ended up touching the floor which was of concrete floor. She fell hard and when she got up, her ankle was definitely sprained.

She had no choice, she had to keep on moving or else she wasn't going to make it out. Mi Mi didn't even have a cell phone to call anyone, so luck was against her. Mi Mi looked at the circular room she was standing in. She didn't notice it at first, but there was something in the middle covered with a black tablecloth.

She sat on it and rested her foot gingerly. It was painful for her to walk on it and there was no use in her doing anything. She went closer to the tip of the tablecloth and then peeled it right off to reveal a coffin. Mi Mi was shocked and wanted to jump, but for some reason she wasn't. There was a chain there, which meant that something good had to be inside. Maybe treasure or something precious was hidden away.

She sat right on top of it with her legs dangling off of the sides. She had to be careful wtih her ankle after all. Mi Mi had to break open the lock holding it together. Mi Mi wanted to at least try to clear it so that she could get in.

"I wonder what's inside, hopefully theres something that can let me live," Mi Mi told herself with an optimistic smile.

Mi Mi looked at the hole of the lock. The lock had the same design as the the handle of her key on her necklace. She pondered at it, it had the same skull figure on it. Mi Mi then had to do something. She took her key and leaned forward to the lock and undid it.

"It worked..." Mi Mi sighed out. She was excited about what was waiting for her.

She pulled the lock and all of the chains away. Then Mi Mi opened the coffin itself expecting either a dead body or precious items. However, this was much more disgusting. It was a body of a handsome young man. He had long, high nose, the beautiful long hair styled so wonderfully, the long legs and arms and the beautiful body figure that every men and women would want.

Mi Mi kept staring at him until he had surprised her by opening those glorious eyes. He sat up and he stared down at Mi Mi with cold eyes.

"Who are you?" Mi Mi asked. She was frightened, her own modern-day vampire just appeared in front of her. She couldn't help but to gawk at him.

"I'm Yun-Ho, what do you think you're doing in my home?" he asked this time with angered eyes.

"Your house?" Mi Mi was definitely confused. She wanted to know what was going on. A man, a real vampire actually, said that he lived in a small ditch under a hill! Mi Mi already saw the stupid movies and read books on either how ugly or beautiful these devils were. If they were ugly they were always biting, but if they were beautiful they always had the mercy. However, this vampire was different.

"Um...Yun-Ho..." Mi Mi started. "What are you?" she asked, she didn't know if that was the right question to ask.

"I am a vampire, and by all means, I'm a very hungry one at that, let me eat you," he said with a smile stretching from ear-to-ear. He came closer to Mi Mi but he couldn't get too close with the dangerous atmosphere of kill surrounding him.

Yun-Ho was surprised, he ended up seeing something that he didn't want to: her necklace.

"Damn it! Why the hell do you have that key?" he asked in anger. He wanted to kill her in an instant but his eyes were filled with remorse.

"Well, I had this since I was young..." Mi Mi said obediently. Yun-Ho walked backwards but Mi Mi couldn't get up.

"Whatever," Yun-Ho replied flustered.

"Wait!" Mi Mi shouted and the vampire stopped right where he was.

"What kind of damn magic are you using?" he shouted again. That arrogant man twisted his neck and looked at Mi Mi.

"I don't know, I really don't know...I want to get out of here," Mi MI said looking away. Her tears rolled down her face beautifully and landed on the concerete ever so gently. She looked at the vampire.

"Fine...get up already." Yun Ho didn't know what it was, he didn't really want to help her but his heart told him that he had to.

"I can't..." Mi Mi replied.

"Why not?"

"Well, I sprained my ankle when I came here," Mi Mi said complaining a little. She wasn't afraid of him anymore, his eyes were growing calmer.

"Just get the hell up! And stop crying!" he shouted in anger growing. However, Mi Mi didn't want to stop, it was too painful for her physically and mentally. It was scary just being down there wtih something so mystical that had never been found before.

"Well, I want to, so stop yelling at me," Mi Mi said with a lot of feeling into it. She looked at Yun-Ho and his lips were pursed. He did not speak.

"Do not command me anything, if you do, I will have no choice but to follow," Yun-Ho damanded angrily.

"But I can't help it, you're being mean to me in every way. I don't like it." Mi Mi then smirked, a new way to fool around.