Midnight Fun

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry...I was in Maryland for a while and I forgot to write that before I left...hehe >.< please forgive me, but here's the next chapter
-----------------------------------------------------------

Mi Mi was scared, she was held captive in an area she had no idea where it was. She was sure that they made their entrance into some kind of building, the surroundings reminded her of a basement for sure.

She was angry but she knew that anger wasn't goign to let her out of this. She was lucky that she had some sensibility unlike the guys who were ready to get at her if seh tried to make one move.

"Hey!" shouted one boy as he came over to her. He had so many piercing on his face and he had so many tattoos as well. he looked at Mi mi with the most -like look. "Let me play around with you," he said Mi Mi's face disgusting her.

"Stop it, she is our hostage..."

"Hostage for what?"

"Not hostage...uh...I guess prisoner?"

"What did she do wrong?"

"I'm not sure, but...I don't know! Shut the up! i know that the boss wants to do somethign to her, I just don't know what, he said that he'd be back soon enough!" shouted another guy standing on guard.

"How pathetic," Mi Mi said quietly.

She was waiting patiently and when seh got hungry, she shouted, "Hey! I'm hungry! GET ME SOMETHING TO EAT!" she said almost like she was going to murder someone.

"Shut up, it doesn't matter..let's get her soemthing, make her a sandwich or something." THe guard told the one who was always flirting around with Mi MI, he growled adn he went to get her somethign to eat of course. However, as soon as he caem back, their boss did as well.

"Hey, let's get this over with. I heard that she's not from a gang, but a bunch of rascals who are just poor and homeless...it doesn't seem like much though...want to do it?" he asked teh two boys and they nodded. Mi MI knew she was in deep ...she gulped adn she was ready for wahtever came, she was goign to escape no matter what.

Mi MI looked very worried when they came over, her hands and her feet her tied so it was impossible for her to try to run away or at least hop away. She was looking for a way. When the first guy tried to get on top, her feet supported him up and she pushed him away as well as the other two who were right behind him.

Suddenly, when they were gettgin closer, their door was slammed open adn someone walked in. Mi Mi was in an uncomfortable position and wasn't able to see him. And finally, the two boys that were stadning guard were already down. It surprised Mi MI.

"Who the hell are you?!" shotued the boss. he had a crowbar.

He attacked the man adn it was dented rather htan the guy. The boss ran in fear, but a hand grabbed his neck and a head went towards it. Mi Mi looked, she kenw exactly who it was. Yun-Ho came.

"Yun-Ho," Mi Mi said while looking at him feating on a man.

"Mi Mi...you okay?" he asked pulling her up after easily breakign the rope.

Suddenly, arms wrapped around Yun-Ho's neck and Mi Mi hugged him tightly. She was sad that he had left, however, he pulled her away softly and he turned around without another good bye.

"Yun-Ho!"

Yun-Ho made a hestitant stop.

"Will you take me on a ride today? At least...for me," she said. Yun-Ho smirked a little and he turned around and ran back to her like he was goign to eat her and he carried her in his arms and ran out. He was gettign his flirt face on and Mi MI saw it, she laughed and she was put on her bike on the back and the two rode into the night where no one was riding the streets.