Hearts Thumping

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
Mi MI got up and she she headed towards teh door. Hae-WOn did not stop her but he felt that it was goign to dangerous. He might as well tag along from teh back to check it out. Hae-Won knew the truth about Yun-Ho and so did Mi Mi which meant that Yun-Ho might do somethign if they were alone. Hae-Won made his movement quick and silent as he followed Mi Mi.

Mi Mi was running around in her dress as everybody watched her go in her high heels. She looked beautiful when the moonlight illuminated and shined on her heavily. With her intuition, she made her best guesses as to where Yun-ho might be. She ended up going into some alley. it was dark and hardly visible. Hae-Won wasn't even able to see Mi MI anymore but he wanted to stay out of sight for a while.

Yun-Ho wasn't there, he was on the rooftop looking at the moon, almost glaring at it. Yun-Ho had no thought except for the fact that he didn't get to tell Mi mI that he liked her. He definitely needed ot tell her but his heart did not let him.

Mi MI was in teh darkness adn she heard foosteps, seh wanted to call out Yun-Ho's name but before she did, a hand muffled from saying anything! She was scared. That was the first time seh was ever so scared. Because, another hand ran up her leg slowly touching her tieghs and making her feel very disturbed adn violated.

She was really too scared and seh couldn't think at all. She wanted to really call out his name.

Hae-Won heard small talking and without thinking that much, he thought that it was Yun-Ho and headed back. He smiled thinking that it was going to be alright.

Mi Mi was suffering and a hand landed on her rubbing it and groping it. Mi Mi kicked adn got him off but the man that was holding her did not.

She bit his hand really hard and screamed, "Yun-Ho!"

Yun-ho heard his name in a bloodcurtling voice and he headed towards it. He knew that voice anywhere, Mi Mi's he was angrier and his eyes changed into a darker shade of gold and his fangs grew out.

He landed right between the man and Mi MI and he started to bite the man's neck. The other one holding MI MI was also scared and his body trembled. Mi Mi moved about and soon after, the manw as also being killed in an instant with Yun-ho's .

"Yun-Ho..." Mi Mi said. she hugged him while he started to clean his mouth from teh blood. He hugged her with the cleaner hand.

"Hey..." he said.

"I love you," Mi MI said.

"Yeah me too..."

Mi Mi felt his heart beat faster and faster by the second and Mi Mi was sure that hers was the same. Seh blushed and the darkness hid them from their dangerous love.