Love

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
Yun-Ho was there adn so was Mi MI but there was a whole gap of silence between them that was growing even more by the second.

"Hey..." Yun-Ho finally said.

"What?" Mi Mi put up a fake smile as best as she could.

Yun-Ho leaned over and he looked at her straight in the eyes which made Mi Mi really nervous. He was too close to her! He pulled away and then he put his hand on her cheek. He took the tissue and he wiped it off slowly.

Mi Mi looked at him while he worked and then seh later looked away to the front.

"hey...why won't you look at me?" Mi Mi asked.

"Hm...?"

"I want to know the reason why...you haven't looked at me all this time! Usually you'd go around tryign to flirt with me and surprise me and now, what's this?! You don't even look at me!" Mi Mi said angrily.

"Well, there are reason," he finally said something which made Mi MI relieved.

"Hey..." the both of them said.

"You talk first." Mi Mi said.

"Fine, come here," he said. He pulled her head slowly towards his and he her cheek where teh wounds were. IT hurt a litlte at first but then it was fine. Mi Mi looked in the mirror and the wound was slowly closing up. Yun-Ho looked at her and smiled with the most saddest eyes. That made Mi MI want to cry so much. "What did you want to tell me?"

"Well...actually, I have been thinking, but I'm not confessing anything, but I like you," Mi MI said looking down. Yun-Ho was rather surprised. Although he knew this, he felt weird, it was a different thing than hearing it to somebody else.

"Oh...is that so?"

"Do have anythgin to say?" Mi Mi asked looking up at him with those sprakling eyes waiting for an answer.

"Actually...actually..." Yun_ho wanted to say it but it didn't come.

Hae-Won suddenly came inside. Yun-Ho got up and left when he came in. Hae-Won sat next to Mi MI and was startled at her scratch marks on her face.

"It's nothing, it was a mistake."

"Okay, if it's something bad, tell me, I'll take care of it."

Mi Mi smiled but soon after, seh blushed madly.

"hey...did Yun-Ho tell you already?"

"Tell me what?" Mi MI asked.

"That he loves you!" Hae-Won said. That made mi MI even more blush and she looked at Hae-Won with those eyes that wanted to hear more.

"He said that?!"

"yeah..."