**~W.O.R.K!**

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
Mi Mi looked out in the light and heard her family calling out her name in worry. It was getting dark and when she tried to check the time she could see it was around eight o'clock and the darkness was coming faster than ever. Yun-Ho still did not let her go, knowing that the chain between them was really, really short.

When Mi Mi was finally seen, the others ran over in a hurry and were ready to attack the mysterious man. But thankfully Mi Mi was able to get down upright to show that it was fine.

"It's fine, he's the guy who just saved me," Mi Mi said wtih a smile on her face. However, she was being a very sly person.

"Whatever," said a boy, he was only nineteen and out of school and already in college. He was studying engineering to work at an automobile repairs shop.

"Hey, don't get so mad already, it'll be fine," Mi Mi calmed them with a smile again. "It's not a big deal after all. I'm safe, what more can we ask for?" Mi Mi gave a teasing nudge at Yun Ho.

"Oh okay, well we just found everybody...Mi Mi what happened to you?" they asked as she fell down on her foot that she was hardly able to stand on.

"It's fine," Mi Mi replied with an optimistic smile. Everybody helped her get up.

"Hey, don't be hasty about this, you know how things can be you know. And who's this guy?" asked another.

"This is...um...Yun-Ho, he's my life savior actually, he's a real nice guy, so don't worry about him that much, he'll be staying with me actually." Mi Mi covered for him as much as possible. His impeccable smile penetrated everybody's hearts.

"So he's going to stay in the same basement as you or do you want him to sleep with us?" the boys all asked protectively. They were all strange people.

There was a boy (around sixteen) with a mohawk but he looked at Mi Mi as if were going to hug her soon. Another had an eyepatch and he frowned a lot but he kept on talking all the sweet things about her. The other boy, who was twenty, looked so handsome and smiled beautifully but he kept talked rudely about everything there was in the world. They were all contradicting their appearance but that was the best part of the "family". Mi Mi smiled gently at them so that they were more reassured with her.

"Hey, come here," said the boy with the eyepatch. He smiled at her and then he added, "It's fine Yun-Ho I can take care of her, it's always been like that anyway." The boy came over, he as at least eighteen and with that big body figure he held Mi Mi with only one arm.

"Ah! Hae-Won oppa!" she shouted in total embarrassment. "I said that I'm fine." She was still never used to his strange ways.

"It's fine, Mi Mi, just let me do this, I'm like your dad so it's fine, hey, let's get you to our home for now and then let's see what it's like now?" Hae-Won said with a cute smile. Even with that eyepatch he looked at her with caring eyes.

"You guys have a house?" Yun-Ho asked as he was being tugged slightly closer to Mi Mi.

"Well we actually have a mansion for all of us. It's like a penthouse, we have to pay a lot so we work a lot too, but it'll be fine," Mi Mi answered as she was embracing Hae-Won's neck. Yun-Ho didn't get to see where they were going until the darkness veiled the sky and nobody was really around.

There was really a mansion there. The boys went in first in their own seperate entrances. They could go from the back, side, and in front. There were so many ways to go inside. The family entered in and finally got into their rooms.

"I'm very sorry guys, I didn't get to let you guys have dinner tonight, it's fine, tomorrow I'll make you a feast and this time a slave has come!" Mi Mi added. The others all 'oo'ed to that thought.

"Who's the slave?" asked a small kid who was the most curious.

"Well the slave only does things that I tell him to do, and that's Yun-Ho!" she proclamined with a grin. It was a fun thought. Mi Mi couldn't help it but tell everybody other than the fact that he was a vampire.

They got inside the mansion officially and the vampire enjoyed their taste in interior designing. The living room was first and it was extrememly large with many different kinds of seats. They even had three televisions. A flat screen dead center and boxed ones on either side of it so that the others could watch different shows. On the other side, through an archway was the dining area. It was larger than the living room so that many could stay eat there.

Mi Mi went to her room which was the basement. In the end, there seemed to be a reason why she was down there. There was the washing and drying machines, clothes to be sewn, and all the other chores that was needed. Hae-Won took her there along with Yun-Ho who watched Hae-Won bandage Mi Mi's foot as best as possible.

Hae-Won stayed there for a while examining Yun-Ho who wasn't intimidated at all. Hae-Won left soon after to get some of his rest.

"So what kind of place is this?" Yun-Ho asked trying to figure out if this was an okay place to stay at.

"This is a mansion, we all live here, we're a big family." Mi Mi put herself on the bed and tried to get warm.

"What the hell is that supposed to be?" Yun Ho asked confused at the whole idea.

"Well they're my family," Mi Mi replied.

"Don't they have stupid families?" he asked aggravated at the questions that he wanted to ask.

"Um...actually, we're all either orphans or abandoned," Mi Mi replied. "Well some of them do have parents but it's only like five of them and they're all older and needs a place to stay in."

"What a sad bunch of you guys," he said so arrogantly. He wasn't even being sensitive to the Mi Mi who was starting to feel disheartened.

"No, we're not. I'm the only girl here so I do all of the housework and they do the other stuff that needs to be done at their own time and we live a happy life, there is nothing wrong." Mi Mi gave a sigh to him and shook her head.

"So you must have a family then right?" Yun Ho asked. "I don't a girl like you could have learned anything.

"Yeah..." Mi Mi said with a little sad voice.

Yun-Ho looked at her and tried to walk away but forgot about the chain that connected them. The chain tightened and he fell down on the floor once more.

"Hey, hey, hey! Stop being so stupid and just give it up already. You can't go anywhere..." Mi Mi commanded. "Just stay there..."

"Unlock this!" he shouted in fury. "Come on, this can't last forever and you're a mortal, you'll die soon enough anyway."

"No, just stay there, I have some work to do," she said candidly. There was a bit of a tense atmosphere.

Yun-Ho stayed there while Mi Mi started to walk around on her own. She was limping helplessly. She started to get some of the sewing done. She was doing the best of her ability. Mi Mi, however, looked as if she was going to die of pain. Her fingers were numbing and she didn't know if her sewing was right.

Yun-Ho couldn't take it anymore himself as he had to help her. He went over and sat down, but with a different intention. He smirked a little then he went close to Mi Mi's face. He told her to drop all of the things and he lifted her up ever so gently just like a gentleman unlike before.

"What are you doing?" Mi Mi asked concerned.

"Just relax, it'll be all over very soon," he replied coolly. He put her on the bed gently and went closer to her face as if he was going to kiss her. However, he did not and Yun Ho started to keep on staring at her with his mesmerizing eyes.