Slave

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
"Just stop commanding me!" he shouted in anger.

"Why not? I want answers! Tell me and right now," Mi Mi said with a grin. He was going to do it after all.

"Fine, but why the hell did it have to be you? As you already know but I'm a damn good vampire, either way, I don't care, the chains that locked me was a curse. There was only one key and only one key only. That key was supposed to be passed down to others everyday. So I was waiting here for somebody, but I did have a nice nap..." he started to say. He wanted to finish but Mi Mi's eyes were wide open.

"Why do you listen to everything I have to command to you then?" Mi Mi asked curiously wanting a serious answer. "Tell me about that as well."

"That key has a special power to it. That curse was put onto me, so I have to listen to everything for you, the holder of the key," Yun-Ho answered frustrated at her continuous questions and commands.

"Oh, that's great," Mi Mi said smiling a little.

Mi Mi looked at Yun Ho.

"Take me home," Mi Mi said with a smile again. She was being sly like she had usually been. Mi Mi held her hands up to be picked up.

"Fine, get up I said." Yun Ho had no choice, and he was going to run away. If he was far from her voice then he didn't have anything to follow.

"Sprained ankle."

"Fine...get into the coffin."

"Why?" Mi Mi asked scared. She didn't want to suffocate and die in there.

"Shut up, and do the damn things I tell you to do." Mi Mi looked at him angrily but still obediently got into the coffin. And unwillingly, Yun-Ho had got ahold of the chains that had held him and pulled it to another hole in the coffin. Yun-Ho was strong as he pulled the coffin and her without much hassle.

However, when they reached around a hundred feet within the tunnel, he had to get her off of the coffin. However, when he tried to take off the chains out of his hands, it didn't. It slid its way up to his neck and seemed to choke him. The lock was there and went to his neck as well. The chains seemed to have shrink and went binded his neck.

"What the hell is going on, damn it, I hate this!" Yun-Ho shouted angrily again. He tried to pull it off but it was futile effort.

"Oh lookie here...you are a retard aren't you?" Mi Mi asked slightly laughing at him. He looked at her with those dangerous eyes of his that had warned her to stop.

"What does that damn thing say now?" Yun-Ho asked. He pointed at the coffin.

"It says, 'When the key holder unlocks the devil within, they have contracted. When they have gone three hundred feet together, they have binded'."

Mi Mi looked at him and then grinned slightly. She was getting interested in her situation more than fearing it.

"This is good," Mi Mi said to herself.

"Shut up," Yun-Ho argued angrily trying to take the binding off.

"Hm...a slave, that's fine, I like that."

"I don't, stop it," Yun-Ho said. "I have a God damn life to you know," he said wtih anger in his voice blurting everything that he could to her.

"Hm...a slave, that's nice..." Mi Mi was already starting to enjoy it. Her feelings against the vampire amazing shock was over.

"Whatever, I'm leaving, and I don't care what the hell you do or say." Yun Ho tried to walk away.

As Yun-Ho started to walk away, Mi Mi didn't say anything at all, but Yun-Ho stopped and was pulled back as if the chain was connected to her.

Mi Mi grinned again. She was starting to understand the master and slave trade.

"What did you do?!" Yun Ho screamed. He was choking until he was in a safe distance towards Mi Mi.

"I did nothing, you said that those chains were curses, so I want to tell you that this is something different. The chains here are connected within us and can't be seperated and there is a certain length, don't go to far, and it also depends on how much we want to be closer to us. The more you want to stay away from me the shorter the chain becomes, so don't lie about your feelings, I'll know," Mi Mi said with a smirk spread on her face.

"Ah! Come here!" Yun-Ho stomped over and then pulled her over his broad shoulder. Mi Mi had no idea what was going on but by that time he walked to the steps, the ceiling got lower. He had no choice but to hold her in his arms just like a princess.

Mi Mi wasn't impressed but she liked the feeling of being held like that. Of course, Mi Mi knew better than to blush, the vampire might kill her any moment for that key.

"So you decided to take me?" Mi Mi asked. She saw the light starting to seep in.

"No, I decided to bring you so I don't have to starve and I don't have to be a slave...two birds with one stone they say," Yun-Ho said with a grin. He held her tightly and did not let her go. The steps stopped and he had to some kind of extrodinary strength to get out of there as he exploded a hole.