Will it Last?

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
Mi Mi looked at Yun-Ho who was still sleeping. He was looking relaxed and his small curve on his lips showed a happy emotion. He was peaceful and his hyperactive mood was switched back on.

Mi Mi felt relieved, she too went into a good night sleep.

When Mi Mi was finally sleeping, Yun-Ho woke up. His golden eyes pierced through the darkness and he saw Mi Mi's smiling face as she slept.

"I guess...my thought was completely wrong," Yun-Ho said to himsef. He brushed her hair and he touched her face wtih the back of hand affectionately.

Outside was extremely stormy and tomorrow as a full moon. The day he has complete control of his powers and lets him fully awaken. He was going to have to take that chance to escape before he starts to move on his own without thought.

Mi Mi was in danger, and was that what her mother was talking about? He didn't get it at all. He wanted to know more, the full moon was a danger for humans and a pleasure for vampires. Right now, he is putting Mi Mi in danger by doing the impossible.

He wanted to know...will this love be able to keep up? Will this love truly last in his heart?

The morning was the same and school was the same and everything was the same. There was nothing different only that Yun-Ho was considered Mi Mi's boyfriend and everybody admired her.

But finally, when they were at home, the gang was gone along with Mi Mi this time.

Yun-Ho tagged along to see what they were doing. All of them split up at a certain corner like they had always done apparently. More than half of them went down the darker streets while three of then went into town. Mi Mi and Yun-Ho were left. Mi MI was going to takehim to her workplace. It wa snice and peaceful in a different part of town. It was sweeter and it had a nice scent. IT was technicaly cake shop as they had said. Mi Mi was in a maid'soutift and she was handingout cakes to everybody. Yun-Ho was there and everybody was impressed by him but he would keep on flirting with Mi Mi and mkaing a lot of men jeaous as wella s the girls.

When night fell, the others went home early to get a good night's rest for tomorrow's tests that they had. Mi Mi was going home late after work since she had to lock up. There was a beautifu moon rising and it was a litte gold, just like Yun-Ho's shining eyes.

Yun-Ho saw it too. he breathed in and then out. His teeth were completely visible even with a small grin on. His eyes were pure gold and he went to find Mi Mi. She grinned but he wasn't satisified. He held Mi Mi against the wall and his arm grasped her arm so tightly she was unable to move. His arms went up to her neck and he it. Mi Mi wanted to say something but her voice was stuck. She was a litte nervous.

His teeth grew and his teeth sank. He and it was too good to let it go, it would be a waste. His teeth did not stop to think and he kept on drinking with lust in every gulp and finally, his hand fet something cold and he saw Mi Mi's pale face. It was too white and he stopped. He covered his mouth.

"I'm sorry!" Yun-Ho said angriy to himself. He helped Mi Mi onto the table. He lied her down and put on her his jacket. He had to keep her warm and her blood would start regenerating itself again.

Yun-Ho looked worried.

"Damn it!"