A Party PART II

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
Yun-Ho was stuck in traffic and he was sighing. He was inside the back seat of a taxi and he was pretty angry. He ended up stopping the taxi and gave him some money. Yun-Ho walked out instead. This caught a lot of female's attention but none really got his, he could only see Mi Mi's on each of their faces. He smirked a little. He walked just like a model and his face was like one as well. he walked around the corner adn he saw teh huge building. That was where the ball was taken place.

Mi Mi was very shy and she didn't do much until someone came over. He put his hand on Mi Mi's shoulder make her shudder and hse turned around. There was a very handsome man standing there. he had glasses and he was definitely human. He smiled brilliantly and he kissed her hand just like a gentlman.

"Hello, I'm sorry I could not introduce myself, my name is Yoo-Chun (yes the one in DBSK)."

"Hello, my name is Mi Mi." Mi Mi looked at him. he was handsoem with long hair and he smiled gently at her. He was just like that vampire only he was human.

"I see that you were very well-aquainted with that man that you were dancing with."

"Ah...well he is a very nice man."

"Don't get so close to him."

"Sorry?"

"Well, Vampires are like animals and he is one as well no matter how nice he is. He likes to have first and then drink the blood of his woman."

"Oh..." Mi MI said in shock. She had never heard about that. She calmed down adn then replied, "well thank you for your warning..."

Yoo-Chun walked away and he smiled gently at the other guests who were there. mi Mi was also falling for him, his good looks and his good charms. What is there to lose right?

Yun-Ho made his entry but no one seemed to really look at him until Yoo-Chun spotted him. he shouted out Yun-Ho's name and walked towards him in a speedy way. he hugged him.

"it's been ten years...I've heard that a girl had unlocked you free?"

"I can't believe i still remember you punk...but yeah it's true...ten years is long...the last time I saw you, you were only a little kid...look at you, all grown up," Yun-Ho said rubbing the guy's head which was no longer short now.

"Hey...I'm not a litlte kid anymore."

"I know that, you're already this big...that sort of surprises me," he said. He was acting like an adult far older than Yoo-CHun.

"Stop being so old, man...I haven't seen you...this is liek old times. I knew that you'd come." Yoo-Chun was really excited. Suddenly, a crowd of people went around there. And Mi Mi, who was across from teh room, didn't really want to hear it.

Victoria came over.

"What's goign on?"

"Probably some really big politician guy."

"I thought this was held every year."

"It is, but if there's a new guy they all up to them."

"Does it work?"

"I tried for years honey, it doesn't work."

"Oh, I see."

"Yeah."

"Victoria!" shouted her boyfriend. He came.

"What's wrong with you?"

"It's him...he came here...." he said panting out of breath.

"Who?"

"Yu-Yun-Ho!" he said. Mi Mi's head bolted up and looked, she was goign into the crowd. She started to go but Victoria pulled her back.

"Mi Mi, i know that you love him, but you have to be very restraint...if you go there, you odn't know how many enemies you'll make. I did as well..." Victoria said in a little scared tone of voice. "If I can't handle it, you can't either."

"Will I be able to see him...even from far away?"

"Of course...come with me, the crowd is moving."

Victoria held MI MI's hand and they went into a different section with an entry. They hid there and looked, Mi MI saw glimpses of Yun-Ho in a suit, he was handsoem and her eyes did not fall away from him.

Finally, the crowd started to disperse and Yun-Ho went upstairs, he was goign to greet the people he hadn't met for so long. HE walked straight in and so many people were there. Even teh man that had danced with Mi Mi was also there. He smiled at Yun-Ho and gave him a welcoem back hug. Everybody was all shocked adn happy at his return. The man who deserved to be there.

The meeting went on with Yun-Ho there who was also very bored of it, but kept on listening. They finished adn they went into the gallery to see everybody dancing.