Realization

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
In that dark realm in Yun-Ho's mind, he saw someone in front of him. While sitting down, she was also bent over and her eyes were covered by her hands and tears rolled out.

Yun-Ho walked over to see who it was, he only found Mi Mi looking straight ahead at a house burning down with kids and boys screaming inside. There were boys outside burning but no matter how much Mi Mi wanted to go and help, her heart sank and it felt like an iron weight disabling her from moving.

"Hey! Get up and help them!" shouted Yun-Ho. "What the hell do you think you can ahieve by sitting like a duck here?!" he shouted in anger. He ran towards the gates but something held him off. iT was the lock that had chained him and Mi Mi together. he was blocked. Suddenly, a cold hand reached out and grabbed Yun-Ho's neck making him turn.

"Yun-Ho..." said a very gentle voice from an very elegant lady. He looked at her wtih the most astonished eyes.

"Sera!" Yun-Ho said glaring in anger at her.

"yes...it's me...Yun-Ho," she said leaning towards him.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"Don't you know why yet? I thought that me being here was answer enough," she said wtih a gentl smile. Yun-Ho looked at her and Mi Mi who just stood up. The burning did not stop and she went towards teh gate. He realized something, they had the same eyes adn the same rosy lips and cheeks.

"You're...her mother?" he asked in anger.

"I am, seventeen years ago, i gave birth to a daughter that I was no longer able to see...after seven years, I met you and I sealed you, and now tens years later, this is what happens, I guess this is what fate led us together..." Sera said with a smile. she let Yun-Ho go and she swooped over to Mi Mi and hugged her from behind. Her ghastly figure was unseen in Mi Mi's eyes.

"Whats going on?" he asked in fury.

"I died...ten years ago, I died..." Sera replied.

"How...why?"

"After one whole year, I kept on missing you, I wanted to see you again, but i couldn't...my husband found out that I had another man and his lover found out...you should now from there..." Sera said looking away. She went to face Mi Mi who did not see anything at all.

"But what's with this scene?"

"A couple months from now, someone will come and try to burn this place down. The house will burn and burn, Mi Mi won't be there because she will be with you...but that's only because she started to fall in love with you. Make your decision now, will you still love her or will you lead her to her doom?" Yun-Ho looked at Sera. Was this true?

He shook his head and then looked at Mi Mi, that seventeen year old girl was in her own desperation. She was crying and her mother was only there protecting and watching her from afar. Yun-Ho was unalbe to do anything. He was just there watching her from afar as well.

The whole dream or whatever it was had ended and he looked at the bed where Mi Mi was taking over. He looked at her and he went over to her. His hand went to reach over to her but he pulled back. He couldn't, if he had loved her, he was goign to have to stay away from her and he knew what Hae-Won said was right, she ahd to stay away unless she had wanted to die of her own pain in her heart.

Yun-Ho coulnd't believe any of this, but he had to.

There was a decision...and he realized, something... "So this is real love..."