Ignore

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
When Mi Mi was all washed up and was ready to make some breakfast at six in teh morning, she saw that Yun-Ho wasn't there, seh had expected that he was either at her side when seh woke up or somewhere waiting for her, but he wasn't. She shrugged adn walked away. While frying some eggs, she looked at her wrist, there was supposed to be an invisible chain there.

She sighed a little and waited while people slowly came downstiars.

Yun-Ho was practically hiding. He was sitting there on top of the chandelier where it was impossible for people to see him but he saw everything. He finally saw Hae-Won quietly going downstairs to Mi Mi's place and he suddenly gave her a surprise hug attack making MI Mi scream which woke up everybody else.

"Hey, you don't have to be so loud!" Hae-Won said with a smile.

"It's nothing, I thought you were somebody else," Mi Mi said lookign back to her eggs.

"yun-Ho?"

"Um...well I haven't seen him so far, so I'm a litlte worried," she said.

"Hm...I feel someone has a crush on somebody," Hae-Won said smiling at her. Mi Mi turned around and smacked the hot metal spatula onto Hae-Won's forehead making him cool it down at the sink.

"I was just kidding."

Mi Mi was blushing madly and she looked away.

After everybody came down and ate, Mi Mi put everything into the sink. There were so many people and half of them were all teenagers who went to school and the others were all small kids and few adults in suits that were ready to go to work. Mi Mi said her goodbye's to them as they left for work on their nice or old cars.

"Hey, let's go to school."

Mi Mi went first with the small kids to their schools and she ran to catch up the other way to her own school. They were inside their own classrooms and finally teh girls asked where Yun-Ho was. However, when Mi mi tried lookign outside, he wasn't there and he was nowhere in sight. A lot of the girls were a litlte disappointed but luckily for the boys, they had their girls back.

"Hm...so strange," Mi Mi thought to herself. "I mean, I've only known him for such a short time and I alreayd know what he's supposed to be doing, what might he be doing? He's not afraid of the sun or garlic like the ones in books."

Mi Mi sighed a litlte and she started ot fall asleep in class.

From afar, Yun-Ho could feel Mi MI's sadness. He sighed as well.

"I won't let her whoel family die just because I love her..." he said. He sighed and he started to walk away while all the housewives all glanced at him and sighed as he walked by with hearts all over their minds.

When Mi Mi got home, she was laying there on teh sofa tired adn beat. Gym wasn't easy that day especially with that boot camp instructor who came to train for one day. She was all cramped. The little kids went on a camping trip, teh adults were still at work, adn the teenagers were never home so she had nothing to do. She wished she had someone to massage her.

At that instant, Mi Mi found her chance when Yun-Ho entered.

"Hey!" she said but Yun-Ho just stared at her and gave a small smile at her. Mi MI felt it was weird. Usually, she thought, he'd come right over and try to help her in some ual harrassment way.

"What?"

"massage me...?" Mi Mi asked in an insecure way.

"No ing way...no thanks," he quickly changed his words.

"Fine!" Mi Mi said laying down again. She then bolted right up and went to get changed. Mi Mi came back up and showed herself to Yun-Ho was only at the stairs looking down with his hands cupped at his chin. Mi mi pouted and wanted to know what was wrong but whenever seh came close, he only gave her a cold shoulder and walked away.

She couldn't take it but she had to, he had some reason and she was only goign to give him until tonight to make it up to her.

However, as night fell, nothing happened. The house phone rang and Mi Mi picked up the antique phone that was nice ot play around with.

"hello, Mi Mi speaking."

"Mi Mi, it's me, Seung-Won," said the person on teh other line. It was one of the adults who worked at an office but came home pretty late while playing around with his colleagues and drinking.

"What do you want? DId you forget something again?"

"No, tonight...have you already forgotten what day it is," Seung-Won asked.

"Oh yeah...today's when Hae-Won's father died...I'll be there, um...I have a question, do you think it'll be fine if Yun-Ho came?"

"yeah, it's fine, just make sure you dress him up in black, I have some clothes that shoudl fit him, just go to my room adn pick something out, but not the one that I got from my girlfriend," he said with a grin on teh other line.

"Okay, okay. I'll be there in like one hour, I need to get my motorcycle, I haven't ridden that in a while."

"But we wanted to see you in a dress or a skirt tonight!" he said wailing with the others all wailing from behind for her to wear a dress.

"No...riding a motorcycle will be too hard."

"Then you want a ride? I can ride a motorcycle, you can ride on the back," said Yun-Ho from behind as he came in his very fast steps of a vampire. He looked at her with those uneasy eyes and Mi Mi nodded. She felt that this was goign to be his make-up for not seeing her as an existing being for a while.

Mi Mi went upstairs to the third floor and went inside Seung-Won's room and found a black suit for him to wear. For a surprise, it was a perfect fit and he came downstiars. He looked handsome. Mi Mi couldn't help but to smile at him. She then went downstairs to get changed. She found a dress that was bought by Young-Ho, a twenty year old who only works at a bar from tiem to time, a lazy bum, but he felt that he had to do something for MI MI on her birthday adn bought her a black dress.

Mi Mi wore it and she examined herself in teh mirror. She smirked at herself in the reflection.

She came up the steps slowly in the new high heels that she barely wore.

From her hair, Yun-Ho saw a very perfectly done curl as well as fine jewelry on her ears and on her neck goign down the small cleavage of her dress with a couple of straps that went down her arms. It was almost backless wiht the same type of black strings around the back. IT was shorter on teh left side on Yun-Ho's point of view adn draped to the floor slowly in a frilly way to the bottom.

She smiled as she put some lip gloss on.

Yun-Ho's eyes laid upon her pink lips, pinker than before and even rosier on her cheeks. He wanted to touch them but he balled up his hands and he looked away. Yun-Ho went to their garage filled with so many spaces. There were spaces for cars, motorcycles, and regular bicycles and scooters. They were all there and in the corner was Mi Mi's blue and red motorcycle.

"Oh..." Yun-Ho said eyeing the vehicle. He got on but he got off and placed Mi Mi on it first so that he could find a way so that nothing revealed so much and nothign got caught. He ended up having her to wear pants underneath.

Mi Mi looked weird but it was safer.

They were on teh motorcycle and they were already moving. THey were on the freeway and then Yun-Ho stopped by the side. He took his helmet off and he turned around but to only find that MI IM was closing her eyes.

"Hey...isn't this your motorcycle? I thought you loved them."

"I do...but I don't ilke the backview of a guy riding my motorcycle...but why did you stop?"

"Where do we go?" he asked. He didn't stare straight in her eyes this whole time and Mi MI wanted to take a good glance at those magnicificent eyes.

Mi Mi gave quick directions and they were on the bike once more and they were moving fast.

Mi MI couldn't tell why but she definitely knew that he was ignoring her fully. He wasn't looking at her and he didn't reply to her words some of the time or when she had a favor, he'd say to get someone else.

When the two fo them made it to the graveyard, the whole gang of over twenty or so people were there. THey all wore black and Hae-Won looked the most happiest out of all of them. Mi Mi took of her pants in public whiel the others were all embarrassed.

Yun-Ho was there adn they all bowed and looked at the grave of Hae-Won's father's. While everybody started to leave, Hae-Won said that he'd leave later.

Mi Mi stayed and comofroted Hae-Won like she had always done like their mother. Later, she went on the same car as Hae-Won instead of Yun-Ho. Next came the party at a bar that they always went to.

When they reached there, they grabbed a girl at the entrance that were waiting like usual. Yun-Ho was around Mi Mi and when a girl looked at Mi Mi and backed off, Yun-Ho took that girl and left. Mi Mi was left all alone since it was a club for boys. She sat in the back watching everybody else have fun while the boys were in the back room doing whatever they found fun.

Mi Mi yawned and then saw Yun-Ho come over.

"hey, get me a refill," she said wiht a grin but he looked away.

"Ask somebody else..." he said.

"Hey!" Mi Mi shouted trying to get over the music but apparently Yun-Ho didn't hear it at all. He kept waklign to the bathroom.

However, even after the whole party, for a whole week, he was ignoring her and he was barely around anymore.

WHat is wrong???

===========
comment plz
===========