A Long Wait

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
----------------------------------------------
it came back to me yes hehe alright let's roll
----------------------------------------------

Mi Mi was in her shocked state but she was still getting over it slowly each adn every day and each and every hour and minute that had passed on by. SHe was slowly regretting it, for letting Yun-Ho go like that, she was alway desperate for his side but now, seh felt independant. While everybody in her family was feeling the warmth of her motherly self again, Hae-Won lost the sense of her lovely girlfriend feel. Hae-Won knew that it was the loss of Yun-Ho but he had no choice. Hae-Won didn't know the rest of the details but he knew that Yun-Ho had left her for a good reason, if it weren't, there was no meaning in him loving her in the first place.

"Let's eat," Mi Mi said. Her lovely eyes were bearing the motherly feeling inside of her. It was a colder weather and she had warmer food for them. The little ones ate at teh table while the others went to their usual spot. Mi Mi ate at the sofa with Hae-Won on one side and the arm rest on the other.

"Mi Mi...you feeling okay?" Hae-Won asked.

"Yeah why?"

"You know I've known you longer than anyone...but I feel liek we're just starting to get a little distant..." Hae-Won said. He looked a little worried as Mi Mi did as well.

"Wht are you talking about?"

"Nevermind then," Hae-Won said.

"Fine..."

Yun-Ho, a man who was always energetic, turned into a man so dull and so lonely in his heart. His mind was full of nothingness and his heart was full of MI mI. He had pictures of her that he had taken secretly, but he too felt the loss in her good smile and her good and angry ones as well.

With a lot of effort and a lot of help, he had a decoy. A decoy for what? There was a hunt soon after Mi MI had left. There was a hunt to search for any reltaives of the woman that had locked Yun-Ho up. He lied and with a girl who luckily had a blood transfusion from her was used and killed on the spot.

Luckily, that was over, but his way with Mi Mi was still hard. He was always thirsting for blood and nothign satiated his throat, he wanted something more sweet but also bitter, something more dull but also more exuberant, something more light but also something hard. It was that feeling that no one could explain in words, it was that feeling that floated around you when you were completely happy.

He smiled suddenly.

'I want her back' he thought to himself. "yeah, I'll get her back...but I'll have to do it secretly...how?"

"How about you let me be the decoy?" Yoo Chun asked suddenly coming from teh door.

"When did you get in?"

"When you started to smile so weirdly."

"Oh..."

"I'll be your decoy, I'll just stay here adn pretend to be you taking a shower or something. And I'll just say you're out...being popular and famous is a hard thing."

"Yeah, tell me about it. Anyway...thanks," Yun-Ho said hugging Yoo Chun. Yun-Ho went to the closet and picked otu a dark jacket. He wore it and with sunglasses, he was completely in disguise. He went to the mansion in his speedy run and long jumps. He was there in a matter of minutes, no big deal, now he had to cover.

Yun-Ho hide behind the small ledge of teh roof where he was able tos ee Mi Mi.

"Ah there you are," he said spotting her inside the house walkng around for now. "Damn...got to get closer."

He went closer and closer.

Mi Mi wasn't inside the house, seh was really outside, she was on the side of the house throwing away some garbage adn tidying up some of the place.

Yun-Ho was trying to be slick and tried to hid onto the side of the house but when he went there, he was shocked to see that familiar face.

"Yun-Ho..." Mi Mi said. She looked dazed.

"Mi Mi...?"

"yeah..." Mi Mi said she went over and hugged him tightly and then gave him a light kiss which was returned ten fold and was given to her in such a way that he wouldn't let go.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come," he said with a grin on his mouth.

"Why...?"

"There are many things that happened..."

Yun-Ho was given another kiss.

"After this long time...I get to see you again..." Mi Mi said, her cold cheeks became colder when Yun-Ho's hands touched her and they hugged gently and warmly.

"Let's get inside."

They found teh entrance to the basment on teh back and they went inside, it was warm in there, the boiler room was close. For so long, this was what they were waiting for.

Yun-Ho saw that bright and shingin face of true love and pure pleasure while Mi MI got to see something that was always there from the start.