School

Darkest Hour : A Dark Love ((COMPLETED))
When morning came, Yun Ho was next to her in bed and he was sighing like he had a wonderful time. Mi Mi was too scared to know what happened at night so she had to do it her own way. He woke up him up with a hard kick.

"Ow!" he shouted. He rubbed his pained spot.

Mi Mi looked at Yun Ho and glared angrily. Mi Mi didn't want to do anything about him and she just had to leave it alone as it was. Mi Mi turned around and went inside the bathroom to change into her school uniform.

She wore a red plaid mini-skirt that was accessorized with a chain and a cross. She also wore a white blouse with a red trim that was one inch in on the blouse at the bottom, sleeve and collar. She also had to wear a vest. She got out and looked at all of the other students. They were in their own regular clothes in their own styles and they all looked at Mi Mi's miniskirt.

"You can't wear that!" said all of the boys.

"Why not?" Mi Mi asked.

"It's too short! I told you to get a replacement, I know that it costs money so I'll just pay for it then!" Hae-Won shouted into her ear. However, Yun-Ho pushed him aside.

"Hey...I think she looks real cute in it, just like yesterday," he said with a smirk. "Do you want me to tell all of you about yesterday night?" he asked giving off a mysterious aura.

Yun Ho looked at everybody who were in awe. They were also surprised. Mi Mi was blushing and started to run to her school. Yun Ho was only making fun of her as everybody thought but some of them took it too seriously. Mi Mi started to run as fast as she could along with Yun-Ho was running next to her in ease.

The two of them started to go really fast. They were at the school in no time and all of the girls were all attracted to Yun Ho. They all stared at him with the longing eyes of any crush.

"Who's that cute thing?" asked a lot of the girls.

"He's a nobody," Mi Mi replied with a smile innocently over her angered face.

"Come on, he's so hot, I can just go to bed with him right now!" they all squealed in their small screams of joy. They were red in embarrassment as Yun-Ho came towards them and blew each of them a nice kiss. He couln't go inside so he waited outside by the gate. Mi Mi started to go in without a problem. She walked slowly and the chain got longer and longer.

Mi Mi felt weird with all of the girls there staring at Yun Ho. The whole gang of her family came along and all the girls changed their looks to them. They were the most handsome group of boys in their school and the most coolest at that.

Yun-Ho was still waiting outside and his eyes wandered to look for Mi Mi upstairs in the school who had gone far off. He was looking for her and she was definitely gone from his sight.

Mi Mi was sort of surprised that he was so far away. Did he really want to be closer to her? Mi Mi wanted to know.