Twelve Candy

Annyeong Kim Jongdae!

 

                “I bet you must be nervous like hell aren’t you?” Minki teased me.

 

                “It’s none of your business! May I know why you are here too?”

 

                Seriously, I don’t understand why everyone should be here too. It was just a date, it’s not like I’m getting married or something. Minki came exactly at the time when we were just about to leave the house.

 

                “I’m sending you of course! Can’t miss this historical time right?”

 

                “I don’t need you to send me. There’s Jungshin oppa to drive the car.”

 

                “Babe, I’m your best friend remember? The one who hooked you up with your date in…. let me see, less than 30 minutes from now.” He looked at his watch.

 

                “Yeah right.” I smirked.

 

                “Well, anyway, you looked nice.”

 

                “Thanks.”

 

                “Like a flower bouquet.”

 

                “Is that supposed to be a praise or a mock?”

 

                “Mock.”

 

                I punched Minki’s arm a few times.

 

                “Ow! Hey, I’m just kidding. Can’t you be a little bit more feminine please?”

 

                “I don’t have to in front of you.”

 

                “Fine, but don’t do that to Jongdae or he’ll end up running away from you.”

 

                “I know.”

 

                “So how are you going to confess to him?”

 

                Minki’s question just hit me like lighting.

 

               Wait, WHAT? CONFESS? WHAT CONFESSION?

 

                “What do you mean?”

 

                “Babe, that lame guy don’t even know that you like him. Besides, you’re the one who asked him out so of course you have to confess to him.” Minki put his hand on my shoulder.

 

                “No way!”

 

                “Hey, you have to! Or not, then what’s the point of this date anyway?”

 

                “I can’t! No, no way!”

 

                “Don’t be a chicken. Be brave, and say it. Jongdae, I like you. Okay?”

 

                “I can’t.” I stared at the floor. I didn’t know think that I should confess to him!

 

                Minki hold my face with both of his hands.

 

                “Hey, look at me. Now say it. I….like….you.” Minki spoke the words one by one.

 

                “I….like…..you.” I repeated after him.

 

                “What are you two doing?” Jungshin oppa appeared out of nowhere.

 

                “Nothing!” we both shouted at the same time. Minki quickly pulled his hand away from my face.

 

                “Ow..kay. Well then we should get going. It’s almost two. We don’t wanna be late on your first date won’t we? Get in the car.”

 

                “Yes, of course!” I quickly get into the back seat. Minki went to the seat besides the driver’s.

 

                As Jungshin oppa started the engine, and I waved goodbye to Haera unnie, my heart beats increase automatically. Now’s the time, two o’clock, at the park.

 

*************

                Jongdae stood under the maple tree. He wanted to sit on the bench near him, but it looks too dirty so that’s why he preferred standing up. He just arrived 5 minutes ago. He looked around. No sign of her. The weather looks nice. Perfect for outdoor activities. He wears his usual outfit today. Blue jeans and white shirt with half buttoned checkered printed shirt on the outside. He took out a small piece of paper from his left pocket and read it again.

 

1) Paintball

2) Bowling

3) Roller skate

4) Cycling

5) ……………..

6) …………

 

                Which one should we do first........

 

                “Hi.”

 

                Jongdae looked up.

               

                Wow.

 

                “Am I late? Sorry.”

 

                She looks, AMAZING.

 

                “Jongdae?”

 

                “Erm… yes?”

 

                “Are you alright?”

 

                “Yeah. I’m fine.” Jongdae quickly crumpled the small paper and threw it away secretly.

 

                “Was I late?” she smiled shyly at him.

 

                “Oh, no. I just arrived anyway.” He smiled back at her.

 

                “So what should we do now?”

 

                “Well……erm….. Let’s go to the Lotte World. Sounds good to you?”

 

                “Sounds good to me.”

 

                “It’s not really that far, so let’s just walk okay?”

 

                “Okay.”

 

                She looks beautiful. Very beautiful.

 

                Only God knows how fast was Jongdae heart beating at that time. The last time his heart beating that fast, was 4 months ago. 

 

************************** 

HAPPY 100th DAYS WITH EXO!!!!!!!!!! 

*it's a great day isn't it??!! gosh so lucky for the fans who can attend exo's 100th day special event at SM today. last nite i was busy spamming my timeline in twitter with #100DaysWithEXO and guess what, it trended at 3rd place in Malaysia! MALAYSIAN EXOTICS are awesome!!! muahhahaha! i really hope our 12 princes will always stick together through thick and thin until the very end. and i also hope that we can continue to love and support them forever! so, Happy 100th Days With EXO guys!*

p/s: about the story, their date aka 'outing' will be explain more in the next chapter. so, stay tuned! love u guys! and btw, the one who inspired and helped me to write for this chapter is a new friend that i just knew, my dear dongseng, Deby! (if you see minzzb on the comment box, thats her!) LOL~ thanks dear~ and one last thing, my dear friend fasya just published her fanfic. so for some of you who were also an Inspirit like me, you might wanna drop by and read it! click here -----> This Is Not One Sided Love Kim Myungsoo !   =)