Thirteenth Candy

Annyeong Kim Jongdae!

 

                 Gosh, he just wears his normal cloth and I am wearing this high heels and dress. This is embarrassing. I’m overdressed!

 

                “You look….. pretty.” Jongdae spoke.

 

                Did he just say I’m pretty? DID HE JUST SAY I’M PRETTY?!

 

                “Thanks.” I answered shyly.

 

                The truth is, I was screaming and yelling and shouting crazily on the inside! HE SAID I’M PRETTY. MOTHER NATURE, DID YOU HEAR THAT?!

 

                “The dress, makes you look decent and….. cute.” He smiled as he spoke. But he wasn’t looking at me. Maybe he’s too shy.

 

                Oh my, I think I might pass out again if he kept praising and smiling at me like that. Stop it Jongdae, please. Don’t smile anymore. I don’t want to faint.  

 

                “Thanks. It’s Haera unnie’s.” I smiled shyly.

 

                “Oh, really? It looks good on you. Seriously.” There goes another smile on his lips.

 

                This is so romantic! We were walking side to side, smiling and talking to each other. Can I stop the time now? Please! Please!

 

                “So, what are we going to do at the Lotte World? I had never been there before. It’s an amusement park right?”

 

                “Yeah. Well, actually, I’ve already planned all the things that we can do today. But I don’t think it’s a good idea, so let’s just have fun there.”

 

                “You’ve already planned the activities? Why can’t we just stick to it? It must be fun right?”

 

                Jongdae had made a plan! He must be thinking about today last night! Awww~

 

                “No, I don’t think it’s suitable. Let’s just spend the rest of the day at Lotte World okay?” Jongdae scratched his hair and smiled innocently at me. Cute.

 

                “Owh, okay.” Anything you said Jongdae, I’ll say yes.

 

                We continued to walk for about five minutes and arrived at Lotte World. I never been here before like I said, but it looks like a really great place to have fun. Since it was Saturday, so the place was really packed. People with all kinds of age were they. It was really slam-bang. People were screaming here and there, loud music banging around the place, roller coaster screeching as it passed above us, okay, I’m starting to feel a little uncomfortable. I hate loud noise. I really do. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea going here. But I can’t tell that to Jongdae.

 

                “You wait here. I’ll get the ticket okay?” Jongdae shouted to me although he’s only less than a meter from because of the loud noise.

 

                I gave him an okay sign and he left, sneaking himself into the swarm of people in front of the ticket counter. I could not see him after that. Too many people blocking my view. Maybe it’ll take him a few minutes to get the tickets.

 

                I walked myself to the nearest bench and sat. God, these heels are killing me! I should have just worn my flats. I just wore it for about half an hour and now my ankles are hurting. While I was rubbing my ankle I saw a couple sitting on the bench a few meters away from me. They were feeding ice-cream to each other, giggling and laughing. Ok, it was so sweet. I smiled.

 

                “Hi there!”

 

                I could feel someone just sat beside me. I looked up. Who the hell….

 

                “You’re cute. Alone?”

 

                A tall, bearded guy was sitting on the bench with me. Who the hell are you?!

 

                “Good choice bro! She’s cute!”

 

                Another guy came. Most probably his friend. Damn it!

 

                “I know. You’re alone honey?” The bearded guy pinched my chin lightly. I slapped his hand.

 

                “Who the hell are you guys?! What do you want?!” I yelled at his face. Nobody calls me ‘honey’ except Haera unnie!

 

                “Ow! She’s fierce! I like!” The bearded guy laughed with his friend.

 

                The hell. I better escape.

 

                “Easy woman. Where are you going anyway? I saw your boyfriend went to buy the ticket just now. I’m sure he won’t be back for at least half an hour.” The bearded guy grabbed my wrist.

 

                “Let go of me, or I’ll scream!”

 

                The two retardeds just laughed hysterically.

 

                “Do you think anyone will notice you? Nobody! It’s too noisy !” his friend yelled at me.

 

                Did.He.Just.Called.Me.?! Dude, you just booked a bullet into your own head. I swear.

 

                “Ok sweetie, let’s talk at a little more private place shall we?” the bearded guy stood up and grabbed my wrist tighter.

 

                “No! Let go of me! I said let go of me you bastard!”

 

                I snapped my wrist from his grip as strong as I could but his was stronger than I expected. Oh no, this is bad. Real bad! Jongdae! Where the hack are you?!

 

                “Oh no, you’re not going anywhere. You’re coming with us.” His friend smirked at me.

 

                The bearded guy dragged me along with him. I tried to scream but it seems like nobody were looking at me. Damn it! Jongdae help me! Help me!  

 

*******************