40th Candy

Annyeong Kim Jongdae!

It was a gloomy day. Rain was pouring heavily outside, the wind was howling, the trees are looking like they were waving at me and I could hear the sound of the leaves brushing against my windows every time the wind blows. Uh, it’s cold. I murmured to myself as I pulled the blanket over my body. There is nothing better than snuggling inside a warm fuzzy blanket in weather like this.

 

Ding Dong!

 

I grabbed my phone on the pillow and saw a familiar name popped up on my screen.

 

Hey it’s raining =)

 

I know. It’s so cold. =(

 What’re u up to?

 

Nothin much

Wanna have some ice-cream?

 

In this weather?

You must be joking =,=

 

I’m not

In fact, I’m already in front of your door, let me in =3

 

! I WAS ONLY IN MY TANK TOP AND SHORTS!

 

I quickly get off my bed, put on a pair of legging, grabbed a knit cardigan and ran towards the door. A drenched guy with a red umbrella and a bucket of Baskin Robbin’s mint chocolate chip ice cream on his hands was standing in front of my door step with a sheepish smile on his face.

 

“Can’t you at least text me 5 minutes before you come? Not 5 minutes after you come.” I glared at him while taking the ice cream from his hand as I let him in.

 

“I though you love the element of surprise.” He chuckled.

 

“Well I am but not all the time. You need to know that girls are not always ready to meet her fiancé. We need to do our hair, our makeup, wear nice cloths—“

 

“You don’t have to do all of that every single time.” He interrupted.

 

“—of course I have to. I don’t wanna look like an ugly slob in front of you. I wanna—“ I immediately froze when I felt his arms circling my waist from behind.

 

“I think you’re beautiful, with or without makeup, messy hair or a pony tail, floral dress or white tank top. So lets forget about that and just have some ice-cream for now okay?” he planted a soft kiss on my cheek before taking away the ice cream from my hand.

 

Sneaky little Chen-chen.

 

***********************************************************

 

 

author's note: i know, dont ask. hahaha. Happy New Year. There's more to come. Hang in there lads.