Fourteenth Candy

Annyeong Kim Jongdae!

 

                 Jongdae sighed as he walked away from the ticket counter. Gosh, I can’t breathe in there. Too many people. We should’ve gone to a place less crowded. But since he already bought the tickets, they might just spend an hour or two inside. Jongdae put the ticket into his pocket and looked around. Where is she? He looked at the place where he left her. She wasn’t there. Did she go to the toilet while I’m gone?

 

                Jongdae started to walk around looking for her. He walked to the left side of the entrance, no sign of her. Then he walked to the right side of the entrance, no sign of her too. He approached the toilet, hoping that she would be inside. As he was just about to open the door…..

 

                “Excuse me! What are you think you’re doing?” a middle age woman just slapped his arm. He startled.

 

                “This is a woman’s toilet!” she yelled at him.

 

                Oh my goodness! This is embarrassing! How can I be so stupid?!

 

                “Oh…well….sorry…I was just looking for someone.” Jongdae gave her an innocent look.

 

                “You can ask someone to help you for that! No need to go inside by yourself!” the woman looked mad.

 

                “Owh…ok…well, then can you help me?”

 

                The woman sighed. “Fine. Who are you looking for?”

 

                “Thank you. Well, she’s wearing a dress. Peach colored.”

 

                “Ok, wait here young man.” The woman went inside, so Jongdae wait.

 

                A few seconds later the woman appeared. “No, no one is wearing a dress. Maybe your girlfriend is not here.”

 

                “Really? Well, okay. Thank you.” Jongdae smiled at her. ‘Your girlfriend’? Sounds good.

 

                At the same time, another woman came out of the toilet. A young lady.

 

                “I’m sorry for bothering but does your girlfriend wear a floral pattern peach colored sundress and high heels?” she asked.

 

                My girlfriend. Jongdae threw her a confuse look. “Yes. Why? Did you see her?”

 

                “Well…yes. A few minutes ago. I was eating ice-cream with my boyfriend and I saw her sitting on a bench a few meters away from us. Then suddenly two guys came, talked to her and take her away. She seems unwilling to follow them. My boyfriend said don’t bother them. We didn’t know she was your girlfriend. We are very sorry. We should have help her.” the lady looks guilty.

 

                Jongdae froze. Someone just took her. No. NO!

 

                “Where did they take her? WHERE?!” Jongdae could feel his heart beat racing. She might be in danger!

 

                “I….I don’t know. But they seems to be heading to the parking lot.” the lady was shocked when Jongdae shouted at her.

 

                Jongdae ran towards the parking lot without asking anymore question. Anger, fear and worry are filling up his mind. He was mad to himself for leaving her alone. He feared that those two guys will hurt her. And of course he was worried about her. Jongdae knows that he’ll never forgive himself if anything happens to her. He doesn’t want the same thing happen twice. No.

 

**************

 

                “Where are you taking me?! Let go of me!” I shouted and burst into frighten tears.

 

                 Damn this ugly monster is so strong! I can’t let go of his grip! Oh God, help me! Please!

 

                “Relax sweetie. Everything is gonna be just fine.”

 

                The bearded guy smirked, pulled me closer to him and wrapped his right arm around my waist as he dragged me along the parking lot. I tried to shout but it was useless since the parking lot was empty. I could feel that my left side was brushing onto his body. I feel disgusted. I struggled to let go but how could I ever overpower his enormous strength? He tightened his clasp on my feeble body.

 

                I can’t breathe! Damn it!

 

                I could hear he and his friend were laughing madly like it was some kind of the joke.

 

                “Bro, I never thought that it’ll be this easy!”

 

                “I know! She’s too easy to catch.” The bearded gave me a creepy look.

 

                “Looks like we gonna have a great ‘feast’ tonight!”

 

                Feast?! What do they mean by that?! Oh my God, today wasn’t supposed to be like this. No! It was supposed to be a sweet date for me and Jongdae. What is happening now?! NO! I wanna go home! I don’t care anymore! Minki! Jungshin oppa! Haera unnie! JONGDAE!

 

                “What are you talking about?! Please! Please don’t do anything to me! Please! I’m begging you! Please let me go!” I shivered under my tears.

 

                 I could not fight them back. So I begged. Begged them to let me go. Please anyone, help me. Please.

 

                “No way. We’re going to have a feast tonight and you are our ‘reward’. So if you don’t want to get hurt, you better shut your damn mouth and stop yelling.” The bearded guy covered my mouth with his hand.

 

                No. No! This can’t be happening to me! I don’t have any more strength to fight back. My whole body was aching. I could feel my feet were bleeding because of the high heels. I feel like giving up. You can do whatever you want just don’t kill me……..

 

                “Let go of your filthy hands off her.”

 

                The bearded guy and his friend stopped. They turned around. Dragging me along. I looked up and I saw a guy wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt with half buttoned checkered printed shirt on the outside panting angrily and clenching his fist.

 

                “I said, let go of your filthy hands off her you bastard!”

 

*************** 

*when i woke this morning and check my AFF acc, i saw a few comments were up. i read it and i was like, *sobs*. I AM SO TOUCHED! you, stupid subbies are so damn adorable! woooo~ ok, just ignored my stupid comment down there okay? just pretend like i never wrote it. after reading those comments, my spirit fire up! and thats why another chap is up! hehe~ act, deby told me to make it a sweet date but it turns out that i made twist in it! sorry deby~ =P i want to show a manly side of jongdae! so thats why i wrote it that way. so i hope everyone enjoy it! thank you so much! =) *

p/s: before i forgot, im starting a new ff soon. and it'll be a Kris's short ff. hehe~ i think i can't resist the temptation on writing a story about him too! he's my 2nd ultimate bias right?! so you might wanna drop by later. here it is ----> Wufan, I Love You.