Fifteenth Candy

Annyeong Kim Jongdae!

 

                 “Look who’s here! Your boyfriend right?” The bearded guy chuckled.

 

                Jongdae could see she was trembling under that guy’s arm. Her eyes were filled with tears. She looked frightened. Glad he wasn’t too late. Those two guys have not taken her away yet. Jongdae clenched his fist tighter. He wanted to kill those two es for taking her away. Anger was bursting inside him.

 

                “Trying to be a hero dude? Forget it! You’re alone.” The other guy mocked him.

 

                Jongdae gave him a deadly stare and clenched his teeth. “Don’t you dare underestimate me.”

 

                Jongdae ran at full speed to the other guy and knocked him over. The guy was shocked so he wasn’t prepared for Jongdae’s attack and fell on the floor. Jongdae sat on top of his chest and punched his face as hard as he could with his fist. The guy was bleeding. He tried to fight back but it seems that Jongdae was stronger than him. Jongdae hit the guy until he became weak and finally unconscious. The bearded guy could not just stand and watched. He threw her on the floor and grabbed Jongdae’s shoulder. He dragged Jongdae from his friend’s body and punched his jaw. Jongdae fell.

 

               Jongdae wiped the blood on his lips and got up. He approached the bearded guy who seems to be taken aback because he was alright. Jongdae lifted his feet and kicked the bearded guy’s stomach real hard. The bearded guy was pushed back a few feet but he wasn’t falling. So Jongdae kicked him again on the same spot and he fell. The bearded guy tried to crawl and save himself but Jongdae kicked his thigh and his waist for a few times. Then Jongdae grabbed the bearded guy’s collar, lifted him and punched his face. He grabbed the bearded guy’s collar again and punched his stomach. The bearded guy did not fight back, maybe because he was already too weak. Blood was splattering out of his mouth. Seeing him half-conscious, Jongdae punched his face again. Harder than before. Jongdae looked like a mad man. He looked like he’s been possessed by something.

 

                “Jongdae…….stop.” She stuttered under her tears.

 

                “Jongdae, please stop. You’ll kill him.” She doesn’t have the energy to shout at him. He still ignored her and kept punching the bearded guy that was now unconscious.

 

                She took off her high heels and got up. With a little strength left, she walked over to the mad Jongdae and grabbed him away from unconscious body. She kneeled down beside him and pulled him onto her embrace.

 

                He was breathing heavily on her right shoulder. His heartbeat was pumping vigorously too. She moved her palm onto his back and rubbed it gently to calm him down.

 

                “Please stop. Look, I’m fine. Everything is okay.”

 

                She could feel that his heartbeat getting slower little by little and finally returned to its original rhythm again. She could not hear his breath anymore, which means that he had calmed down.

 

                “You….’re….alright?” He spoke, still in her embrace.

 

                “Yes. I’m fine.”

 

                “Did they….hurt you?”

 

                “No.”

 

                “I’m……sorry.”

 

                “It’s not your fault.”

 

                He didn’t speak anything anymore. He clutched his arms around her waist and buried his face onto her chest. She could hear him sobbed.

 

                At the same time, two policemen were heading on their way along with the couple that she saw earlier. Now, let the cops take care of the rest. They need to go home. 

 

******************* 

*ok, sorry for the short chap. but i really wanna post it as fast as i could! i dont know if you can imagine how the fighting scenes were like, so just try to imagine it yourself okay? i cant help to think that the image of chen kicking and punching and whiping his lips from the blood is SO HOT!! ok, i know the real chen is not like that because he is just too inocent. but hey, its not impossible that he can do some kungfu like Tao right? ok. no more talking. hope you like this one too! =) *