Third Candy

Annyeong Kim Jongdae!

               

                "What?! Seriously?!" Haera unnie could not believe what i just told her. Jungshin oppa looks like he would probably die from laughing to hard. Honestly, it was a funny story after all.

 

                "Yes! I'm not kidding."

 

                "So you just gave him the pins without saying anything?" Jungshin oppa asked me after he calmed down.

 

                "Yeah. There's no way I’ll talk to him."

 

                "Well then, what if he don't understand why you gave him those pins and just went home like nothing happened?" Ok, Jungshin oppa question kinda made sense. That would probably be worst.

 

                "I don't think he would be that stupid. He'll realize it. I'm sure." Actually I was quite worried if what Jungshin oppa said is true.

 

                "Well the good news is at last you interacted with him." Haera unnie was right. At last, I interacted with him. Although not in a pleasant way.

 

                "But it makes me wonder how he will react when he sees you tomorrow in class." Jungshin oppa's words just strike me like lightning.

 

                "Ok, I haven't thought about that yet. Well I guess I should just act like nothing happens right?"

 

                "Yeah. As long as he did not say anything to you, then you don't say anything to him." I kept Jungshin oppa advice in my mind.

 

                "Ok, enough with the story, we got customer." Haera unnie noticed the two customers that just walked in and so the three of us ended the conversation and returned back to our work. Honestly, I was looking forward for tomorrow. I hope he'll talk to me. At least.

 

********************

 

                Professor's Kim lecture was always the most boring one. Maybe because I don't really like history so that's why I thought that it was a boring class. I did not see Jongdae around. I did not know was it because I really did not see him or he was not in the class just now. I chuckled myself when I remembered yesterday's incident. I walked myself to the library after that. It's 10.00 am and I got another class at 11.00 am. Should spend that one hour finishing up my English assignment.

 

                "Hey wait!!" Suddenly, a stranger voice made me stopped my moving feet. Is it for me or is it for someone else?

 

                A tall guy just ran passed me and quickly grabbed his friends arm just a few meters in front of me. Glad I did not turn back. If I did, then I’ll probably end up embarrassing myself. He was calling his friends that were in front of me. What was I thinking? Jongdae? Well, seriously, I don't think that he'll just leisurely talk to me after yesterday's incident. Maybe because of yesterday, he'll NEVER talk to me for the rest of my life. Ok, that worst. Let’s just continue heading towards the library now shall we?

 

********************

 

                The last class of the day had finally ended. Gotta go back to the cafe and help those two not so newlyweds. I bet there must lots of customer during this hour since it is lunch hour. As I arrived at the parking lot, I noticed that there was something on my scooter seat. It was a small folded yellow paper. When I opened it, there was only a sentence and I think I knew who wrote it.

 

"Hi. Thanks for those pins yesterday. I'll be more careful next time. - KJD"

               

                Actually, I was hoping for a verbal reaction but instead he preferred writing one. Well, at least what Jungshin oppa said was not right. He did understand why I gave him those pins anyway. And at least now he is aware of my existence in the class. Maybe the intention on talking to him has to wait for a while. Again.

 

******************************