Eleventh Candy

Annyeong Kim Jongdae!

 

                 I woke up that morning with a smile on my face. I can’t believe that I can finally date my four months crush! I climbed down the bed and walked over to the toilet. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Oh God, I must be crazy smiling at myself. Whatever, I don’t care. It’s my BIG day! Suddenly I blushed. What is Jongdae going to wear today? I hope he’ll accidently wear something peach like mine too. Then we’ll look like a cute couple! I chuckled, thinking about it.

               

                I washed my face, brushed my teeth and quickly walked out of the toilet. I look at the dressing table besides the bed. There’s a peach colored floral pattern sundress and a matching Christian Louboutin high heels. Out of thousands and thousands of cloth and shoes that Haera unnie has, that looked the best on me and I like a lot. Even Jungshin praised me last night when I tried it on. 

 

                Honestly, I can’t sleep last night. I was so nervous thinking about all the possibilities that could happen today. I mean like will he like what I wear? What are we going to do at the park? Should we go somewhere else? What should we talk about? What are we going to eat for lunch? Should we hold each other’s hand when we walk? Should I bring him anything? Will he send me home? And WILL HE KISS ME AFTER THAT? I think I might pass out again if he do that.

 

                The clock on the wall showed 9.15 am. I still have 4 hours and 45 minutes but my heart already beating so fast. I need to calm myself up. I don’t want to show him that I’m too excited about this whole thing.

 

                “Morning honey!” Haera unnie opened the door and smiled at me.

 

                “Morning unnie.” I smiled back.

 

                “Looks like someone is so happy about today.”

 

                “Of course I am!” I blushed.

 

                “Come on, let’s go downstairs, there’s your favorite hot pancakes and maple syrup waiting.”

 

                “Ok!”

 

                And this is one of the ways to calm myself up. A delicious homemade breakfast.

 

******************

 

                Jongdae woke up because of the sounds of his cellphone’s reminder keep ringing on his ear. He reached his cellphone and looked at the screen.

 

~‘Outing’ at the park at 2~

 

                Gosh! I almost forgot about it!

 

                Jongdae face palmed himself. He looked at the clock, it’s already 11.00 am but still he felt so sleepy. It must be because he stayed up late again last night finishing up his bundles of assignments that never seem to decrease. He forced himself to get up, washed his face and brushed his teeth. Then he walked over to the kitchen, opened the fridge and took out a bottle of milk, whole meal bread, blueberry jam and peanut better. He poured himself some milk into the glass and made himself a peanut butter jelly sandwich. Jongdae ate his breakfast so called brunch without thinking much.

 

                He looked outside the window as he ate. From here, he can see a beautiful view of Seoul. He likes it a lot. He believed that it gives him calm every time he looks at it. Suddenly he remembered about his reminder just now. An ‘outing’ at the park at two. Jongdae sighed. He thought about it last night, during his five minutes break while doing his assignments, what should they do, where they should go and stuffs. So Jongdae wrote down everything that he thought might be suitable to do with her on a small paper.

 

1) Paintball

2) Bowling

3) Roller skate

4) Cycling

5) ……………..

6) …………

 

                Most of the things he wrote were things that he wanted to do but he never got a chance to do it. So maybe he can use this ‘outing’ to do it. At least he got company. He thought that it’ll be fun. Jongdae quickly finished up his last bite of peanut butter and jelly sandwich, drank the milk and went back into his room. It’s already 11.25 am. 2 hours and 35 minutes left. Hurm, what should I wear. He thought to himself.

 

*************